Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 23Diya

I basically joined IF to read CID FFs. Because most stories were members only posts, I had to register. 😆

You too?? 😆

Even I joined IF mainly to read the FFs. I read a couple which were not members only and I really liked them. Then I came across a few others but they were all members only... So, I had to register to be able to read them.

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

You too?? 😆

Even I joined IF mainly to read the FFs. I read a couple which were not members only and I really liked them. Then I came across a few others but they were all members only... So, I had to register to be able to read them.

Same here. 😆

By the time I registered, I was also actively writing stories on FF. Some of my friends there told me IF was so much more fun for having not only fanfics but also discussions and all sort of contests and all. I thought, why not? If not anything, at least I'll get to read some more fics. It took me some time to make friends and really get into the flow of the forum with other members, but once I got to know others, it was crazy fun here. God, how I miss those days.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Same here. 😆

By the time I registered, I was also actively writing stories on FF. Some of my friends there told me IF was so much more fun for having not only fanfics but also discussions and all sort of contests and all. I thought, why not? If not anything, at least I'll get to read some more fics. It took me some time to make friends and really get into the flow of the forum with other members, but once I got to know others, it was crazy fun here. God, how I miss those days.

Well, when I first came here, I was merely a silent reader. Began interacting with a few members in an another forum, Nazar forum. Shared one idea with them and wrote an FF on it on their demand. So, uske baad I started writing regularly...

You wrote stories on FF too??

Wait a minute... I used to visit FF. Maybe I read a few of your works there...

I read one of your stories: "Walking Through The Hailstones". I remember seeing this name on FF too...

Did you write it there??

23Diya thumbnail

Well, when I first came here, I was merely a silent reader. Began interacting with a few members in an another forum, Nazar forum. Shared one idea with them and wrote an FF on it on their demand. So, uske baad I started writing regularly...

You wrote stories on FF too??

Wait a minute... I used to visit FF. Maybe I read a few of your works there...

I read one of your stories: "Walking Through The Hailstones". I remember seeing this name on FF too...

Did you write it there??

Does everyone start with being a silent reader?😆

I started that way on both FF and IF.

Yes, that's me. I reposted some of my works on IF there. But not all.

Most readers there don't appreciate the sort of story I write.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Does everyone start with being a silent reader?😆

I started that way on both FF and IF.

Yes, that's me. I reposted some of my works on IF there. But not all.

Most readers there don't appreciate the sort of story I write.

Well, I do think so that everyone starts as a silent reader cos apart from me abd my friend, you are the third one who told me that you started as a silent reader... 😆

Besides, I am still a silent reader at FF. I visit that site occasionally...

Then I was right in my guesswork... 😊

23Diya thumbnail

Well, I do think so that everyone starts as a silent reader cos apart from me abd my friend, you are the third one who told me that you started as a silent reader... 😆

Besides, I am still a silent reader at FF. I visit that site occasionally...

Then I was right in my guesswork... 😊

You are way more active than I am nowadays.

I joined in 2014, I think, and still just a Dazzler. 😛

I sort of forgot about IF once CID forum became inactive.

Now I'm back and trying hard to finally get a promotion. 😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

You are way more active than I am nowadays.

I joined in 2014, I think, and still just a Dazzler. 😛

I sort of forgot about IF once CID forum became inactive.

Now I'm back and trying hard to finally get a promotion. 😆

Well, that is because I joined two forums which were most active... Nazar forum is slightly less active these days and Beyhadh 2 forum which was really active when the show was on air... So, my number of posts increased quickly...

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

By the way, I wanted to know something...

My friend and I are planning to open a thread in the CC forum. But we both do not have any idea regarding that...

Could you guys tell me what is the exact process for that? Do we need any specific permissions or something else?

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I'm not that fond of Pepperony and not at all of Abhi-Tarika. I remember how huge this topic about Abhi-Tarika lover vs. haters used to be on AS AT. 😆

I hated all the love interests Daya had, be it Sonali or Purvi. And Daya had a fake one.

I didn't like Steve's love interests in Sharon. That scene was so awkward and unnecessary. 🤢

Peggy was alright...but just that. Okay. I think I might have come to love them together more if they had more time together like Pepper and Tony. I do like that woman.

I think Steve worked best with Nat. I love them together soooo much. Even as friends. I don't care whether they could ever have become more than that. I've never seen Steve cry except when Nat died. Nat-Steve are just love. ❤️

I hated Cap's interest in Sharon. Didn't like Peggy and his rom-com either. And I so hated the Peggy and Cap's scene in Endgame.

I mean here Tony and Nat died.. everyone's in their own grief and there endgame ended with Steve and Peggy's dance

I like Steve and Nat only as good friends. Not as love interests.

Steve is better single.

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh! so you became a silent reader, huh? 😳

Eh i had done few reviews maybe🤔