Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks Shreya di for opening this🤗

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Yesss..smiley42

I keep watching their scenes from time to time. I love the rooftop scene so much of IM2 where they had their first kisssmiley43

Same here... I have watched their scenes so many times... Phir bhi baar-baar dekhne ka man karta hai. smiley42

I love Pep with Tony like I love Tarika with Abhijeet. smiley27

Well, I won't say that I love Tarika with Abhijeet as much as I love Pep and Tony but yes, I love Abhijeet and Tarika if I forget those flirting scenes.

Keeping those scenes aside, I really love them... smiley27

I like Steve single. Just as I like single Daya. smiley36 Steve and Daya they both are better single....

another similarity for mesmiley37

Ah yes... How did I forget this most important similarity!! smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

Even I like Steve single as I like single Daya... smiley36

Yes me too.. I keep watching the Pepperony scenes again and again❤️

I love serious scenes more of AbhiRika also. Especially the scenes where Tarika supported Abhijeet while he was the suspect. Then the scenes where he cared for her and she for him.

Yes see.. max people like single Daya and single Steve🤣🤣

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23Diya

Breaking my promise and posting again...smiley36

I just realised I'm so in love with IM and MCU that I somehow managed to talk about it in my story thread here. Now I've started about it in Riffa's thread too.

Speaking of which...you can check out my new stories on IF. I think you've missed out on the last few stories I've posted here. I've written on some of the classic episodes including Behrupiya, The Mysterious Gift, The Deadly Betrayal and The Flashback etc. (Ending with a little bit of self-promotion )smiley37

I have checked your stories before. But almost forgot many.. need to revise them to remember again😆

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIDEnSEEK06

I love serious scenes more of AbhiRika also. Especially the scenes where Tarika supported Abhijeet while he was the suspect. Then the scenes where he cared for her and she for him.

I'm not that fond of Pepperony and not at all of Abhi-Tarika. I remember how huge this topic about Abhi-Tarika lover vs. haters used to be on AS AT. 😆

I hated all the love interests Daya had, be it Sonali or Purvi. And Daya had a fake one.

I didn't like Steve's love interests in Sharon. That scene was so awkward and unnecessary. 🤢

Peggy was alright...but just that. Okay. I think I might have come to love them together more if they had more time together like Pepper and Tony. I do like that woman.

I think Steve worked best with Nat. I love them together soooo much. Even as friends. I don't care whether they could ever have become more than that. I've never seen Steve cry except when Nat died. Nat-Steve are just love. ❤️

23Diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIDEnSEEK06

I have checked your stories before. But almost forgot many.. need to revise them to remember again😆

Oh! so you became a silent reader, huh? 😳

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Same here... ❤️

Definitely... Those scenes were indeed really nice. The serious kind of scenes where Tarika supported Abhijeet while he was the culprit or when either of them cared for the other were nice to watch.

Then, I also liked their disguise scene as Meet and Preet... I'll never forget that scene. 😆

No doubt on that!! 🤣 🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Even I have checked all the stories posted in this forum... All of them were really interesting and amazing.

I always open them at least once a week and read...

23Diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Even I have checked all the stories posted in this forum... All of them were really interesting and amazing.

I always open them at least once a week and read...

I basically joined IF to read CID FFs. Because most stories were members only posts, I had to register. 😆