Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyMango thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 23Diya

Had a bad day and I can't find the DUO-AT. Can someone please bring it up?

Here you go..

Daya sir
BOSS9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guys sony had telecast some of its shows in bengali language can anyone please tell me that the shows like cid, adaalat . encounter and other that are telecast in hindi and bengali are same mean the story of episodes are same or different i am asking this question because the first episode of encounter hindi is about 55 minute but in bengali version it was about 1 hour 25 minute thats why
Eri-Kavana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BOSS9

guys sony had telecast some of its shows in bengali language can anyone please tell me that the shows like cid, adaalat . encounter and other that are telecast in hindi and bengali are same mean the story of episodes are same or different i am asking this question because the first episode of encounter hindi is about 55 minute but in bengali version it was about 1 hour 25 minute thats why

Cid and Adaalat are the same in both languages. No idea about encounter.
23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks!😛 Though I was searching for the DUO (AS/Abhijeet and DS/Daya common thread), but thanks for this one too. I couldn't find Daya sir's AT.😆
About the Duo's AT, it has been a long time I've seen it on page 1. I wonder if it has been blocked. Will have to check.
MoodyMango thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23Diya

Thanks!😛 Though I was searching for the DUO (AS/Abhijeet and DS/Daya common thread), but thanks for this one too. I couldn't find Daya sir's AT.😆
About the Duo's AT, it has been a long time I've seen it on page 1. I wonder if it has been blocked. Will have to check.

You're welcome! 😛

Duo's AT:
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I would like to give my apologies to many of you who have been sending me PMs over the last few months. I have not been checking my inbox at all.

One reason is that I am very busy with work and rarely check IF.

A majority of the PMs are about gallery updates, VMs etc of many other forums I have been part of earlier and many people I had appreciated when I was on the DT. So, I have just been postponing checking my PM inbox.

So many of your messages got buried in the 500+ PMs I have and I am not in a position to check everything now.

I am not receiving the PM notifications on email (which I used to, earlier) because I am not syncing that ID on my phone now.

I am planning to delete everything and start afresh. Hopefully I won't miss your messages in future.

Shreya and Swathi in particular - very sorry about missing the message about Annversary celebration. I should have at least checked your messages and replied to them.

23Diya thumbnail

Thanks Quirky! Hope to see you there.😛😉
23Diya thumbnail

Hey!! I was checking an old GD conversation and got to know it's Hiral...😛
I thought you are a new member or an old one whom I don't know.🤣
Hi buddy...long time no see⭐️
WisMod thumbnail
Hello everyone!
This is WisMod.
I am a huge fan of Aditya sir and thus, of CID.
Looking for a great time ahead, here on this forum.
23Diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: WisMod

Hello everyone!

This is WisMod.
I am a huge fan of Aditya sir and thus, of CID.
Looking for a great time ahead, here on this forum.

Welcome to CID Forum WisMod.😃
Hope you'll have a good time here.