Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kabslocks

Awesome update as usual.

You are too good in describing human emotions and relationships.
Congrats for new thread.

Thank you dear!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
aditi_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetsangel

Part 20...

Awesome... Interesting...

Thanks for update...

Continue soon...

Maan got a call from Annie ...

Annie shared her heart out with maan ... She is not able to take a decision... So she is taking maan's help ...

Poor soul bearing all the pain alone ... All distraught ladies in a single day...

Thank you dear!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š what to do? Everyone thinks that talking to Maan would help๐Ÿ˜‰
aditi_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

WOW!! Outstanding update...loved it dear

aditi_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DimaagKaKeeda

Don't tell me Arjun also cheated on Annie?

What is Vicky made of? If he really loved Annie as he claims, why and how could he ask her to go back to Arjun even if that's what she wants? If I applied the Maan-Sam logic here, then Vicky doesn't love her enough for he is ready to give up on her just like Sam-Maan did. He isn't even ready to put up a fight for her; so maybe Arjun loves her more than Vicky does. Because Arjun is at least ready to fight for her and give up his friendship with Maan in the process if it comes to that.

What I'm curious about is why Arjun said Annie is equally at fault. As from Annie's story it looked like Arjun just up and broke up with her.

Wondering what Maan's gonna do and what decision Annie is gonna take.

-Sanjana!

Hey Sanjana, no Arjun never cheated on Annie. And Maan- Sam logic doesn't really apply to Vicky. Maan and Sam were in a relationship where at least at one point they had both felt quite strongly for each other. But Vicky somewhere knows that Annie doesn't really love him like she loves Arjun. So he wants Annie to be sure whom she wants and choose. But most importantly that logic was Maan's. Not necessarily that it is right. It is Maan's way of thinking That's all.
About Arjun and Annie, you'll have to wait and see.

aditi_2010 thumbnail
Thank you everyone for such overwhelming response. Before I start I would just say this is not just an ordinary story. Neither Maan nor Geet are perfect people here. they are both imperfect and here's a story of few people who are no where near perfects. This is the story of their flaws...their imperfections...their incompleteness. Do comment and press like. They inspire me to write better. In case anyone wants pm please add me as buddy.Awaiting your honest opinions. I am truly sorry for not being able to update for so long. To make it up to you guys I am doing a double update.

Part 21

Reality

"Bhaiya I was distraught. I didn't know how I passed the initial few days. Losing Arjun without knowing the reason was hard. It was as if I was lost in a maze or something. I wanted so bad to talk to someone Bhaiya. But you and bhabhi were going through a divorce and somehow I didn't want to add on to your stress. "

"You should have Annie. Just because I am going through tough times doesn't mean I can't be there for you."

"I know Bhaiya. Believe me, I know. But for once in my life I wanted to handle it the adult way, quietly and on my own."

" Hmm. So what happened?"

"You remember Vickram kaul. Well he is my best friend in this world. Vicky had always been perceptive. He realized something was wrong and soon I was crying out. I don't know but he was always there for me. He helped me heal a bit. He held me when I was crying for the man who broke my heart. I don't know when or how but we started dating."

"Was it right? Wasn't it too soon? "

"I guess you could say that. But you know bhaiya, somehow being with Vicky helped me. It was as ifVicky was my own cocoon holding me togather. He was the safety net. He made me alive again if you know what I mean. It was like he got me in parts and stitched me back to whole. But the pain was there. The hurt that Arjun was the cause of was still there deep within. And then when I was almost ready to move on with Vicky for real when Arjun came back. Why did he have to come back Bhaiya? Wasn't it enough that he ruined me once?"

"Do you want me to stop him? One word Annie and he would never bother you again."

"I don't know Bhaiya. I am not sure about anything anymore."

"Then know your heart first Annie. Does Vicky know that Arjun has come back?"

"Yeah."

"What's his reaction?"

"He wants me to take time and decide. He tells me that he doesn't want to be the second best man in my life. He is still my boyfriend and I feel like I am losing him already."

"I agree with Vicky. He has the right to know if he is the one for you. In the end we complicate life Annie. You can't have them both. You can't be with Vicky if your heart belongs to Arjun and vice versa. "

"I don't know if I am capable of making the right choice bhaiya."

"It's your choice to make and you are the one who will live with the choice. I really can't do anything more than listen and be there for you."

"It's not easy or simple Bhaiya. I love Arjun but I am hurt deeply and afraid of getting hurt once again. On the other hand there's Vicky, the guy who held me up when I was falling. He loves me. And I think I love him too. He says that he will be okay but I know for a fact that he will be hurt. I don't want to hurt him Bhaiya. I love them both and I am not sure what to do. It is so much complicated. It seems that no matter what I do, I end up losing one of them. I don't know what to do Bhaiya."

Maan took a deep breath. Choice: Simple word yet has the power to destroy a life. But Annie was waiting for a reply.

"You are right Annie. This is not easy. But it is simple. You can't have them both. It is either Arjun or Vicky. I understand that you love them both and don't want to hurt but sometimes hurting is inevitable. In the end, we choose the one we can't live without. So, take your time. This is a crossroad and this choice will stay with you forever. This could either be the best thing you have done to yourself or the worse mistake of your life. I should be reassuring you that everything will be okay. But I don't want to sugarcoat anything Ann. Life is unfair and it has a way of making us make impossible choices. Shit happens, Annie. We just have to deal with it and move on. Take your time and make the choice Annie. I will be there for you no matter what you choose. I can promise you this much."

Annie was quiet. It was strange to find her rendered silent. But maybe, Annie has finally grown up and realized that life is not a fairytale. It hurt Maan to think that his little Annie is finally an adult dealing with things he can't help her with and protect her from. After what seemed like a long pause Annie spoke again.

"Thank you Bhaiya for not sugarcoating. I think I really needed to hear the raw truth. Life is not a fairytale where the prince comes and whisks the princess away riding into the sunset. "

"Oh Annie... You are a strong girl. Why do you need someone else to fulfil your dreams and make you happy? Why can't you be your own Knight in shining Armour? Why do you have to be the damsel in distress?"

Annie kept thinking what her brother was telling. He is right afterall. Had her heart break with Arjun taught her nothing? Why the hell did she need to depend on Vicky again? Vicky was saving her for a long time but maybe its time she starts saving herself. Maybe then she might deserve the happiness she is seeking.

"Thank you Bhaiya. I promise I will try to be that girl who does not depend on others for her happiness. I will be strong and brave Bhaiya."

"Go to sleep Ann. Tomorrow will be a new day and you can start afresh."

"Thank you for everything Bhaiya."

"Anything for you, sweetie."

As Annie cut the connection Maan could not help but think that something really important had happened. Like Annie had grown up in the span of that conversation. And maybe in some way he did too.

Geet slowly opened her eyes as her eyes adjusted to the morning light. She had headache but something told her that she was getting the better end of the bargain... Muski was lying beside Geet sleeping soundly. Her mouth was open a bit and she was snoring softly. Slowly getting up on the bed Geet realized that the room though familiar wasn't her room.

The faint masculine smell on the pillows told her exactly where she was. Geet crunched her forehead trying to remember what had transpired the night before. She felt some wispy memories of hugging Maan and crying but the details of anything were missing. What the hell did she do the previous night?

As if on cue she could hear the turning of the keys on the door. Geet became a bit self conscious as Maan entered the room. Maan watched her with kind of weary eyes and he looked like someone who hadn't got a lot of sleep last night.

"Hey Geet, glad you are awake. How are you feeling?"

For some unknown reason Geet felt heat rise up on her cheeks as she blushed. Why the hell was she blushing like some New Bride? What the heck? Where did that thought come from?

Maan was clearly amused by Geet's blush and a small smile crept up on his lips though something told Geet that he was disturbed. Had she done something stupid last night?

Clearing her throat Geet decided to answer Maan.

"Umm yeah, I have a bit of headache though much more subdued one than I expected."

"Yeah Geet, I expected as much. I ordered some lime juice for you along with strong black coffee for me as well as some heavy breakfast for both of us. You need the food even if you feel like puking."

"I would just have some dry toast. I don't think I can stomach anything else."

"Ok Geet, but promise me you would have a quick lunch."

"Hmm."

Maan was still in some deep thought and after sometime Geet gathered enough courage to ask Maan about last night.

"Maan, is something wrong? Did I do something stupid last night? I don't remember clearly but did I throw myself at you again Maan? Please just tell me clearly. I can handle the truth."

Maan was lost in his thought but Geet's hysteric statements pulled him out of his thought.

"Whoa whoa Geet!! What the hell? Why are you so agitated?"

"Please Maan, don't spare my feelings. Just tell me the truth. "

"Okay how about I answer your questions one by one? Something is wrong Geet..."

"I knew it. You muct think me as some sex starved crazy woman or something right?"

"I just think that you are one person who jumps to conclusion very quickly. Please let me finish. Something did happen. I got a call last night from my sister and she was upset and distressed. Though I did my level best trying to soothe her I feel like my physical presence would have helped her a lot more. I am worried about her and that's why I am bit absent minded. Nothing happened last night. You just talked and unburdened yourself. I promise that I will never let you down or break your trust by sharing anything you said with others, not even Brij. "

"Thank God!!! And I am sorry for your sister. I hope she gets through her problems."

"Thank you Geet. Now there is one thing I want to be clear with you. I don't want any further disagreement on this topic."

"What?"

"That night in pub had been both me and you Geet. You didn't throw yourself at me. You were in pain, acute emotional pain. Two people you cared the most about, two people who were supposed to care about you too broke your trust. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it was for you that night. You needed comfort. You needed to feel needed. You needed sex to take your mind off your pain even for a night. I understand that and even if we did cheat on our respective spouses, I respect you. I was an equal willing partner that night. Heck I wanted to forget my pain by losing myself in you and somehow helping you find comfort in my arms comforted me as well. I don't condone cheating Geet. I am guilty about giving that kind of pain to Sam. But even then, I don't regret that night or can call that night a sin. So, don't you dare make yourself sound cheap!"

Geet listened to Maan with rapt attention. She knew that she felt quite strong emotions that night in pub but seeing that Maan understood her so perfectly made her happy.

"I initiated that night Maan... it was kind of like throwing myself at you. I might not be the cause of your divorce but I... that night was the reason something between you two was irepairably damaged."

"No Geet. You got it all wrong. You didn't force me to kiss you or take you to my farmhouse. It was all me. I did want you that night for the same need of comfort like you. And that night didn't damage anything. The damage was done the moment Sam aborted my child without even talking to me first. That night helped me understand that anyone can do things that hurt someone else. Sam did but so did I. It was because of that night that I was willing to give my wife a second chance. It was Sam who refused and I dare say I was relieved that she didn't take me up on that offer. What Sam and I had that was already damaged way before our night Geet. And no matter what, I would never regret that night."

"I feel responsible."

"You shouldn't. In the end, it takes two to tango. Yes, you asked or rather suggested. But I took you up on your offer. So if anybody should be responsible it is me. I was one of the reason my marriage broke Geet and the other one is Sameera. No one else is responsible for the divorce."

"I don't think I can let it go just like that..."

"May be not but promise me you'll try."

"I do."

The rest of the morning was spent with Geet trying to nurse her hangover while Maan contacting various officials of his company for his site visit. They didn't really talk much other than one word answers for necessary questions. But both of them could feel a shift in their equation. Something had changed between them even if they could not put finger on the specific of the change.

"Geet, I am going to leave for my project site. We can meet after you had your chat with Dev. Then we can book our tickets back. Is it okay with you?"

Geet smiled and nodded and was about to get up.

"Stay. You need the rest. Plus I ordered the breakfast for us. Let me shower and we can have it together."

Caressing her cheek softly he gathered up his clothes and went inside the washroom.

Dev was waiting for them at the restrauant when Geet arrived with Muskaan. Muskaan ran up to him and hugged him tight. He pressed kisses on muskaan's chubby cheeks and the thought of hurting his daughter made him feel sad. Geet watched him. Their eyes met over Muskan's shoulder and an understanding passed. They had been wrong for each other. Heck they had wronged each other but they will do right by muskaan.

Geet smiled and sat opposite to him.

"Hey Geet, you look tired."

"Hi Dev!!"

"Another drunken night?"

"How did you know?"

"I know you Geet. I know how you look when you are hungover."

"Hmm."

Muskaan chose the moment to interrupt.

"Papa, where have you been? I missed you."

"Papa missed you as well angel. Papa missed you a lot. "

"So now can we be together again?"

The hope in little Muskaan's eyes brought so much despair in Geet's heart. They will be breaking her hope with no way of changing. From this day Muskaan would lose what is supposed to be every child's birthright; a happy family.

Looking at Dev's expression Geet knew that he is thinking along the same lines. Taking a deep breath they looked at each other reading the thoughts like they had done a million times in their marriage.

Dev cleared his throat to gain some time and looked at Muskaan.

"Muskaan baby, there's something your mother and I want to talk about with you. You see, sometimes mummy and daddy fight just like you fight with your friends and then the fight becomes so big that mummy and daddy cannot stay together anymore. So they Divorce each other. We; Mummy and I had divorce as well. So beta, we can't be together anymore. You will be living with Mummy and Aunt Pari in Mumbai. I will be living in Delhi."

Muskaan's eyes were filled with tears as she tried to comprehend what her father was saying but try as she might such concept was just foreign to her.

"Mummy, Daddy... why don't you want to be family anymore? Are you angry with me? Don't you love me anymore?"

Geet and Dev both rushed forward and drew Muskaan's small body in a hug. Geet pressed a kiss on Muskaan's forehead and spoke to her," We love you Muskaan. Both I and papa love you very very much. You are the most precious thing in our world. But we can't be a family baby. But remember, we will always be mummy and daddy to you."

Muskaan was crying out right. Her little heart cannot comprehend why thinks turned out the way it did. Looking up with hopeful eyes she looked at Geet and said,

"Mumma, can't we be family again? Can't you and daddy just be friends again?"

If somebody had stabbed Geet's heart it couldn't have pained more. In the fight between the husband and wife it's her daughter who lost the most.

Geet hugged muskaan and kissed her. Maybe Muskaan would get a semblance of what was security in her arms.

"Sometimes some fights are so big beta you can't just go back to being friends."

Geet vowed to herself in that moment cuddling a crying Muskaan that the divorce was her last selfish decision as a wife, a woman. From this day forth every decision she would make would be for her daughter. She would first and foremost be Muskaan's mother before becoming anything else.

aditi_2010 thumbnail

Part 22

Decisions

Arjun was waiting inside the roadside cafe for quite a long time now. But Anwesha had called him up early morning asking to meet. Maybe she had finally forgiven him. After all his esha had never been the one to hold grudges.

As he looked up he watched Esha enter the cafe. She was looking different today yet for the life of him he could not place as to why Esha was different.

She smiled politely at the waiter and then sat down in front of him. She didn't really start talking. She took out her celphone and was busy doing something with it. While Arjun was getting irritated with her blatant ignorance but he waited patiently for her to finish.

She just raised an eye at him and gave a look he couldn't understand. She gave him another exasperated stare and uttered one word.

"Talk."

"Huh??"

"You are stalking me everywhere I go for the last few months asking me to give you a chance and what not... So here's your chance. Talk."

"Annie, I would talk when I have had your attention. You are busy with your celphone."

"So? If I recall correctly and I do because I have a strong memory you were always busy with your celphone during our entire relationship. So I guess you better get used to talking to me. If I feel like it I will give you my complete attention. Otherwise you have to do with what I give you."

Arjun recoiled back. And the worst part was that the words weren't even said in anger. It was the toatal lack of any anger, that made Arjun ponder whether he would have the desired result of this meeting.

"Umm Esha, baby can't we talk and solve the things? After all what is the point of this meeting when you won't even look at me?"

"Mr Arjun, Don't call me Esha. I don't allow just anyone to call me by nicknames or endearments. You are wasting both your and my time here. You would get this one opportunity to explain yourself. If I leave here without your explanation today you won't get another chance."

Arjun was about to start talking when the waiter arrive to take their order.

Waiter:" Excuse me but are you ready to order?"

Arjun:" Please get us Two cups of coffee."

Annie cleared her throat pointedly and as the waiter turned towards her she said in a no nonsense tone," I won't be having coffee so just bring one cup for Sir. Do you have fresh lime soda available?"

Waiter:" Yes Ma'am."

Annie:" Great I will have one. Sweet if you please. Do you have sandwiches?"

Waiter:" Yes Ma'am. We have chicken tikka sandwich, egg sandwich, cheese grilled sandwich and vegetable sandwich."

Annie:" Awesome. Please get me an egg sandwich as well but please no tomatoes. I hate tomatoes."

Waiter:" I will repeat the final order once again, One cup of coffee for sir, one fresh lime soda sweet and an egg sandwich without tomatoes for ma'am."

Annie nodded her head and turned back to watch Arjun having a stormy expression on his face.

"Was that really necessary Annie?"

"What are you talking about?"

"The way you changed your order was insulting?"

"No, the way you assumed I would be having coffee was insulting. I simply changed the order so I can have what I want. If you think that was insulting then I can't help it can I? You shouldn't have assumed you know what I want to order."

"So that is the reason right? You wanted to prove that I don't know you enough to order for you?"

"Actually Arjun, there's nothing to prove. You don't know me enough to order for me. Not even Maan bhai knows me enough to order food for me simply because I eat according to my mood. I don't have some fixed things that I order. But Vicky or Maan bhai or anybody else I am with knows me enough that they don't try ordering for me but lets me order for myself. Anyway, I am not here to discuss my food preferences. I am here so you could tell me why you thought it was okay to break up with me without giving me any reason and why again are you back to bother me?"

Arjun took a deep breath. She was right. He needed to come clean.

"Annie, First of all I am sorry for everything. I love you but there were other things. That was a very stressful time for me. I was handling a case of corporate money swindling. My foreign visit was for this case and I tried keeping my distance that time. It was a huge case and also a confusing time. I was fighting against some very powerful people, people who can harm anyone near me without any hesitation. I know I took the coward's way out. I shouldn't have broken up with you but I could not have lived with myself had you been harmed because of me. I love you too much to let it happen."

Annie was quiet for a long time just sipping her drink once in a while. It was like she didn't know what to believe and what not to.

"Say something Annie?"

"What happened to the case?"

"I won."

"So what happens when next time you have a case this dangerous? Are you going to repeat this?"

"No Annie."

"Tell me something Arjun, how can I trust you? Did you give me anything to trust me? "

"Annie I love you. How could I have put your life at risk?"

"I am the only sister of Maan Singh Khurana, the only daughter of the khurana's and the heiress to half of the khurana fortunes. I am always at security risk. Do you know how many people would love to bend Maan bhai according to their will? And everybody knows Maan bhai would do absolutely everything for me. So tell me how dating you would have been different? I already am surrounded by body guards all the time. My brother doesn't stop me from living my life. He just does his best to protect me. He informs me about the risks so I can make an informed decision. And you didn't do that Arjun. You took a decision about us without me Arjun and that's your greatest mistake. It was supposed to be us making decisions. And you thought I was incapable of making hard decisions? I want to be with someone who treats me as equal. Can you honestly tell me that you treat me as an equal?"

Arjun was silent because somewhere he knew Annie was right. But he had to try.

"I know Annie it was a mistake but you have to believe however misguided the attempt was it was to keep you safe. It was my love for you that brought out that protective nature out. Give me one chance and I will never let you down again."

"Arjun it's not that easy. Time has passed between then and now. I can't just forget everything and be with you. Not to mention I have a boyfriend who loves me very much."

"Do you love him Esha?"

"I do. I love Vicky. He is an amazing man. "

"Can't you give me one more chance?"

"I need time Arjun. I can't just stop my ongoing life simply because you deemed it fit that you are safe to return back to me. You broke me and another man stitched me back. That kind of act creates a bond Arjun. I can't do that to Vicky what you did to me. I am not taking any decisions right now but I need time. Right now I am incapable of giving you anything Arjun, even hope."

Annie took out some cash to pay her bills and left. Arjun sat back as he realized that maybe he lost his love forever.

Maan and Geet were sitting inside the cab as they were going to Bagdogra airport. They will go Mumbai via Kolkata and it would be a long journey. Geet was very quiet the whole way. She had informed Brij about her plans but that was it. Maan could realize that today's talk could not have been easy for Geet.

Muskaan had been crying and only after Geet and Maan played and got her ice-cream did she get distracted. Now Muskaan was fast asleep in the lull of the moving car. Caressing her Geet was looking outside through the window lost in some thoughts.

Had it only been two days? It was as if some lifetime had passed. He decided that he cannot bear the silence anymore.

"Are you all right Geet?"

Geet turned to face him and he could find silent tears dropping from her eyes. Raising his hand he wiped them away but she didn't stop crying. He raised his eyebrows as if asking her what was wrong.

She cleared her throat as she prepared herself to speak.

"I failed as a mother Maan. In order to win as a woman I forgot what the divorce was going to do to Muskaan. She asked me for a happy family that she very much deserved and I couldn't give that to her."

"So you think you did wrong by divorcing Dev?"

"No. But in the fight between us it was my daughter who was hit in the crossfire."

"I think one day you will realize that you did a favour to Muskaan. The worst thing you can do to your kid is subjecting them to daily fights of their parents. Muskaan is in pain now but she would be okay and you would be too."

"You think so?"

"I know so Geet. And someday you will realize this as well."

"You are... Thank you Maan."

"I guess you are welcome."

The rest of the journey was completed in almost silence. They reached Mumbai late night.Geet's hands were full with a sleeping Muskaan so Maan offered to get her luggage from the baggage belt.

It took some time but finally they were out of the departure Maan looked at tired Geet. She was holding Muskaan for a long time. Maan without any hesitation took a sleeping Muskaan from her. Muskaan was about to wake up but Maan slowly patted her head and whispered soothing words in her ears making her sleep again. Geet was caressing Muskaan who kept her head in nook of Maan's neck and was fast asleep again.

"Is Brij coming to pick you up? My driver is here as well so I can drop you both home."

"Veerji is supposed to be here. Let me call him up and see."

Unbeknownest to both of them Brij had actually arrived and had seen both of them acting perfect symphony as if they had been doing this for years now. He didn't understand how Geet and Maan came to know each other or why they seemed so domesticated but something felt absolutely right about the scene ahead like this was how those three were supposed to be.

But he needed answers; At least some of them. Moving forward he called out Geet. Listening to his voice Geet looked up and ran into his arms. After going through the emotional turmoil for so long Geet was happy to lean onto her elder brother for strength.

Maan watched the brother sister duo still holding onto a sleeping Muskaan. Brij looked up at him with confusion but Maan guessed that he is holding onto his questions for later time.

Once Geet was feeling better Brij asked the one question she was dreading.

"Geetu, how did you meet Maan?"

Geet couldn't understand how to answer the question and the truth was too shameful to even utter. Yet if it was so wrong why did it feel so right?

Maan had a look at Geet's face and he realized that Geet didn't know how to answer Brij's question.

Maan:" Hey Brij, actually Geet and I met at a pub last time I went to Darjeeling before my divorce and we shared our pain. That time I didn't know she was the sister you spoke so fondly about, not that the information would have changed anything..."

Maan paused for a bit to look Geet in her eyes. Geet felt a shiver run up her arms at the intensity of that look. It was as if Maan was accepting and telling her that nothing would have changed that night between them. Maan however had continued speaking.

"Coincidently we met at NGP station again and we decided to go to Darjeeling together. I came to know more about her family and found out she is your sister. And when i found out how she is alone to talk and explain Muskaan about the divorce I offered my helping hand in case she needs it. "

Brij could feel something in the air. He wasn't a successful lawyer just like that. He had the uncanny power to detect lies from truths. And that's what was most disturbing. He could feel that Maan wasn't lying yet it wasn't exactly the truth as well.

Geet however had regained her composure and she piped in," Yep Veerji, Maan had been a great help. He was a great friend."

Maan looked at her. So she had decided to name their relationship. Yet why did the name feel so inadequate to explain everything between them?

Maan:" Well I am sure I am the lucky one to have Geet's friendship. So Brij are you going to take Geet home with you?"

Geet stiffened involuntarily at the mention of her childhood home she had left long ago never to return back.

Brij:" Actually, Geet lives with Pari in Andheri."

Maan:" Umm... Pari is Yash's wife right?"

Brij:" Yeah. Anyway we should get going. How are you getting home?"

Maan:" My driver is here with the car. "

Maan helped Brij put Geet's luggages in the trunk as Geet settled Muskaan at the backseat. Brij looked up at Maan. This Maan was different. Something had changed in this few days and Brij knew his sister was somehow involved. But he would be damned if he let another man hurt Geet even if Maan is his life long friend.

"Maan, I don't know what is going on but I need some answers."

"I am a brother too Brij. I can understand a bit of what you are going through. But I can't give you answers. I don't even have them. I am searching for them as well."

"Then promise me you will tell me the answers once you have had it."

Maan did not respond but his eyes said it all. Brij wasn't exactly reassured but somehow he understood. They both looked at each other and then Brij went to get into the driver's sit when he heard Maan's soft but strong proclaimation," I don't know if I can promise you answers Brij. I don't make promises which I am not sure I can keep but I can make one promise. I will never hurt Geet. "

Brij looked at him once again and nodded his head in acknowledgement. He got in the car and drove away with lot more questions. But somehow looking at Geet he thought he would not get answers he wanted. May be nobody really has the answers to his questions. Brij couldn't decide which was more frightening; that they won't answer him or that they can't answer him?

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Double update Annie was distraught and confused maan was very much sad to see his little angel go through so much agony but she needs to know the raw truth maan made her understand that whatever decision she makes she has to do it herself but most of all she didn't need to be dependent on either Vicky or Arjun she should stand up for herself and Annie felt encourage by maans words geet woke up all confused and started to assume things but maan told her abt Annie and abt the night nothing happened he also made her understand that whatever happened between them was just a way to comfort each other and nothing more he didn't wanted geet to make herself so low here dev and geet told muskaan ant their divorce poor child was devastated and geet vowed her life will be only muskaan
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update Annie called Arjun to talk who thought he finally get his love back but Annie's cold behavior stumped him he had taken her for granted he did tell her he broke up with her coz he was fighting against some dangerous ppl but Annie questions made him think that he took his love for granted and now from the way Annie answers him back he knew he lost Annie forever as she refused to depart from a man who was there for her when she needed support maan console geet brij seeing them together was confused though he saw some spark between them maan assured brij that he will never hurt geet
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Kitna bolte hai ye log๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I mean thak nahi jayte...

Ok so do do parts ek saat kya baat hai..๐Ÿ˜†

Anwesha ka full and final kuch karna padega so i decided that she would be by chai break in every update... Matlab i can skip it q k mai chai nahi piti๐Ÿ˜†

So apart from chai break trying to fight for her importance in the story Geet ko finally akal ayai๐Ÿฅณ

It's about time nahi tho i had a doubt she had some kind of mental illness๐Ÿ˜›

Chalo muskan k chote se brain me itni badi baat daal tho di in logone... Selfish idiots kahike

And geet ko daar tha k she got laid again๐Ÿคฃ
U never know geet tu tho pi k tul thi maan gadhe ka kya bharosa...๐Ÿ˜‰

But yaha he was in being the mahan mode so tu bach gayi

Bichari emotionality drained ladki ka faida uthana nahi choda usne.. kya zarurat hai usko touch karne ki ๐Ÿ˜ก
Lekin nahi ussko comforting k naam pe chance maar na hai

In the second part phir chai time agaya

And at the end of the day

We have the super human being and the Mahan athma title sneaked and tactfully stolen by MAAN SHLINGH KHURANA๐Ÿ˜ก

So to summarize dev and geets moment with muskan was a bit too short while that was what should have been the focal point

Even though Geet muskan anee or even brij came to picture

Maans character had overshadowed everything!๐Ÿ‘

Gadha kahika

I finally settled to put the blame of the whole story and ruks in everyones lives on his head

Aditi i was thinking i need a break and an OS from u
Please make time

Waiting for the next
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That's a surprised double update...
Thanks for pm..
Annie was hurt by arjun in worst way possible...he treated her like a granted thing...he never actually tried to knew her...he did love her but failed to knew her...
Annie was confused btn vicky and arjun both loves her...one hurt her while the other healed her in his way..Annie fears to loose vicky while she fears to get hurt by arjun again ...
Maan found his baby suster was all grown-up...Annie met arjun and he did feel something changed in annie...
Geet was scared she did something again...but maan cleared that night was involved both...in no way geet throwed herself on him...
Dev cleared musko that they can't b family...poor muski had to go through this at that age...geet promised herself to b a mother from now on...
Brij was disturbed seeing geet,maan muski yet he felt that was perfect...he needs answers but none had them...which was making him more worried..

Willb waiting for next