Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello and welcome to  the "Ye kya Bakwaas Hai (what nonsense is this) " chat show with your very own host Ishu . Today we have a very special guest to join me in this show . Let me introduce that guest to you all . 

She is one of the fascinating directors of TV industry and a person with Midas touch , who with her one touch not only makes the show a TRP topper but even the leads a star overnight . With her one Midas touch she has made Makkhi(bees) , snakes a star overnight that now these animals are doing other TRP top shows with well known producers like Ekta Kapoor . And what we hear from our sources is that the director of Jungle Book Movie is quite keen to cast these animals in its second instalment of the movie . So you see that how this directors show makes the ppl working in it an overnight sensation . So ladies and gentleman I welcome you all the TRP topper show Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii's director Rashmi Sharma .

Me- Hello Mrs. Sharma and welcome to our chat show "ye kya bakwaas hai"

RS - Thanks a lot Ishu for welcoming me here . I'm quite happy to give an IV .

Me - Ohk Mrs. Sharma ! Shall we start with our IV ??

RS - Yes sure .

Me- Right now I'll be talking to you about your current TRP topper show .. So just tell us that what is Shakti all about ??

RS - Shakti is about the journey of Saumya and Harman in Gurdaspur .

Me - Can you plz elaborate more on it . I mean can you elaborate more about the protagonist's journey .

RS - Yeah . This show is about the journey of Saumya from Maninder's house to Harak & Harman Singh's house by taxi/rickshaw/car/bike - whichever transport I can afford in the budget . And also it is the journey of Harman from his own house to anywhere in India where his Gulabo can be kept forcefully by people . Colors doesn't allow us to shoot abroad because of bad Indian currency against dollar and demonetisation , so Harman is lucky to restrict his search till Desi ways only . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me - Ohk .. When Harman loves Saumya and when Saumya loves Harman then why are you showing Saumya-Harman-Surbhi marriage and making things complicated ??

RS - Bcz  Singh family needs more DIL's (daughter in law) to keep the house clean and get all the household chores done . Well ! During the starting of the show the Singh family had only Shanno to do all the household chores of cooking , washing , cleaning etc and so everyone felt pity on her . Even our budget wasn't that much , so we couldn't afford servants for the Singh family bcz our whole budget goes into Preeto's jewellery and everyday ration (food stock) of the hungry Singh family therefore before saumya came only shanno used to work , then Saumya came and Shanno got a support . But still 2 ppl can't manage such a big house and so we planned to call Surbhi in this house through marriage so that Shanno and Saumya can get support in household work since no unmarried or single lady would come to Singh house to do all these chores . If we would have called another girl then we don't know if she will help Shanno or Saumya but Surbhi will definitely help Saumya . So you see , that in a way we are actively promoting the clean India campaign . The more wife Harman has , the more work load can be divided amongst them since right now the only handsome man available to be married again and again in Singh household is Harman . So in future maybe Mahi will also join them . πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Me - Ohk .. That was quite mind boggling .. And what about Varun & Abhishek ? Surbhi is gone now , so how will you find girls for Varun and Abhishek ?

RS - Of course Varun will also get a girl for himself bcz even Varun's wife will be needed to help Shanno Saumya and Surbhi in household chores . When our writers will feel that now there is nothing left to be shown and when audience will start to feel pity seeing Shanno , Saumya and Surbhi doing all the household chores then we will come with Varun's wife finding track . And regarding Abhishek well he just had a cameo in our show which is now over . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me - But do you realise this that with your Clean Household campaign in Singh house , fans are upset bcz they always wanted the show to focus only and only on Harman Saumya but now they will have to tolerate all other dramas also which is just crap and nonsense . Infact this whole marriage fiasco is utter nonsense . πŸ˜‘😑😑

RS - I can't help it dear bcz while this show was in its initial phase then only I have inked an agreement with all the chemists shop and headache medicine's owner worth Rs 100 crores that after sometime I will make this show such that audience will get headache and they will run to chemist shops to get headache medicines and this will give a profit to them . So you see that I have to turn all my shows crap after a period of time so that even I get a commission of 49% from these shops and medicine owners otherwise I will have to pay a hefty penalty for not turning the audience towards the medicine shop . πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Me -  Why are you showing both Harman and Saumya so dumb nowadays ?? This is what some hardcore obsessed fans are asking us on twitter . 

RS - Bcz I want this show to run for another 5-6 years and this show can run for such a long time only when the show has its main characters as dumb so that they take atleast a month to sort each problem in their life and in everybody else's life . If I will show both leads as smart and witty then I'll have to end each track within 2 weeks and I can't do that afterall I have to take care of my everyday makeup  , house , designer clothes , maids salary , costly petrol and all this will be possible only if my shows are running for 5-6 years with such tracks and such leads . πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Me - Thanks a lot Mrs. Sharma to give your free time to us .

RS - Pleasure is all mines

So ladies and gentleman this was Mrs. Rashmi Sharma , the producer of the TRP topper show Shakti . If you have any questions that you would like to ask Mrs. Sharma then do tweet your questions to us on the given twitter id and we will add these questions to the questionnaire for the next IV of Mrs. Sharma .

The twitter id is  - [email protected]  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

So this is your host signing of for now . Will see you soon with another episode of ye kya bakwaas hai .  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by RagingBlaze - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg omg 🀣 Ishu kya IV tha RS ka i'm SpeechlessπŸ˜ƒ 🀣

RS na kya Mind paya hai God sa Bhagwan kare Aisi dimag kisi ko na deaπŸ˜ƒ
Lagta hai RS Modi ji ki Bahut Badi Fan hai Safa Safai ki kitna Chinta hai usa😳

RS aur Raj nayak colors ko aur Rangeela karenga jaisa Raj nayak na bola haiπŸ˜‰
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb ishuπŸ‘ please come with more such ideas! i wanna harman's interview next😳
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RagingBlaze

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hello and welcome to
the "Ye kya Bakwaas Hai (what nonsense is this) " chat show
with your very own host Ishu . Today we have a very special guest to join me in
this show . Let me introduce that guest to you all .</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">She is one of the fascinating
directors of TV industry and a person with Midas touch , who with her one touch
not only makes the show a TRP topper but even the leads a star overnight . With
her one Midas touch she has made Makkhi(bees) , snakes a star overnight that
now these animals are doing other TRP top shows with well known producers like
Ekta Kapoor . And what we hear from our sources is that the director of Jungle Book
Movie is quite keen to cast these animals in its second instalment of the movie
. So you see that how this directors show makes the ppl working in it an
overnight sensation . So ladies and gentleman I welcome you all the TRP topper
show Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii's director Rashmi Sharma .</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Me- Hello Mrs. Sharma and welcome to our chat show "ye
kya bakwaas hai"</font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">RS - Thanks a lot Ishu for welcoming me here . I'm quite
happy to give an IV .</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Me - Ohk Mrs. Sharma ! Shall we start with our IV ??</font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">RS - Yes sure .</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Me- Right now I'll be talking to you about your current TRP
topper show .. So just tell us that what is Shakti all about ?? </font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">RS - Shakti is about the journey of Saumya and Harman in Gurdaspur
.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Me - Can you plz elaborate more on it . I mean can you
elaborate more about the protagonist's journey . </font>

<font color="#660099"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">RS - Yeah . This show is about the journey of Saumya from
Maninder's house to Harak & Harman Singh's house by taxi/rickshaw/car/bike
- whichever transport I can afford in the budget . And also it is the journey
of Harman from his own house to anywhere in India where his Gulabo can be kept
forcefully by people . Colors doesn't allow us to shoot abroad because of bad
Indian currency against dollar and demonetisation, so Harman is lucky to
restrict his search till Desi ways only .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Me - Ohk .. When Harman loves Saumya and when Saumya loves
Harman then why are you showing Saumya-Harman-Surbhi marriage and making things
complicated ?? </font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">RS - Bcz Singh family
needs more DIL's (daughter in law) to keep the house clean and get all the
household chores done . Well ! During the starting of the show the Singh family
had only Shanno to do all the household chores of cooking , washing , cleaning etc
and so everyone felt pity on her . Even our budget wasn't that much , so we couldn't
afford servants for the Singh family bcz our whole budget goes into Preeto's jewelleryand everyday ration (food stock) of the hungry Singh family therefore before
saumya came only shanno used to work , then Saumya came and Shanno got a
support . But still 2 ppl can't manage such a big house and so we planned to
call Surbhi in this house through marriage so that Shanno and Saumya can get
support in household work since no unmarried or single lady would come to Singh
house to do all these chores . If we would have called another girl then we don't
know if she will help Shanno or Saumya but Surbhi will definitely help Saumya .
So you see , that in a way we are actively promoting the clean India campaign .
The more wife Harman has , the more work load can be divided amongst them since
right now the only handsome man available to be married again and again in
Singh household is Harman . So in future maybe Mahi will also join them .🀣🀣🀣</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Me - Ohk .. That was quite mind boggling .. And what about Varun
& Abhishek ? Surbhi is gone now , so how will you find girls for Varun and Abhishek
?</font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">RS - Of course Varun will also get a girl for himself bcz
even Varun's wife will be needed to help Shanno Saumya and Surbhi in household
chores . When our writers will feel that now there is nothing left to be shown and
when audience will start to feel pity seeing Shanno , Saumya and Surbhi doing
all the household chores then we will come with Varun's wife finding track .
And regarding Abhishek well he just had a cameo in our show which is now over .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Me - But do you realisethis that with your Clean Household
campaign in Singh house , fans are upset bcz they always wanted the show to
focus only and only on Harman Saumya but now they will have to tolerate all
other dramas also which is just crap and nonsense . Infact this whole marriage
fiasco is utter nonsense .😑😑😑</font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">RS - I can't help it dear bcz while this show was in its
initial phase then only I have inked an agreement with all the chemists shop
and headache medicine's owner worth Rs 100 crores that after sometime I will
make this show such that audience will get headache and they will run to
chemist shops to get headache medicines and this will give a profit to them . So
you see that I have to turn all my shows crap after a period of time so that
even I get a commission of 49% from these shops and medicine owners otherwise I
will have to pay a hefty penalty for not turning the audience towards the
medicine shop .😭😭😭</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Me - Why are you
showing both Harman and Saumya so dumb nowadays ?? This is what some hardcore
obsessed fans are asking us on twitter .</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#660099">RS - Bcz I want this show to run for another 5-6 years and
this show can run for such a long time only when the show has its main
characters as dumb so that they take atleast a month to sort each problem in
their life and in everybody else's life . If I will show both leads as smart
and witty then I'll have to end each track within 2 weeks and I can't do that afterall
I have to take care of my everyday makeup </font><font color="#660099">, house , designer clothes , maids salary ,
costly petrol and all this will be possible only if my shows are running for
5-6 years with such tracks and such leads .🀣🀣🀣</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Me - Thanks a lot Mrs. Sharma to give your free time to us .
</font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">RS - Pleasure is all mines</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">So ladies and gentleman this was Mrs. Rashmi Sharma , the
producer of the TRP topper show Shakti . If you have any questions that you
would like to ask Mrs. Sharma then do tweet your questions to us on the given
twitter id and we will add these questions to the questionnaire for the next IV
of Mrs. Sharma .</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#ff0000">The twitter id is -</font>[email protected]<font color="#ff0000">🀣🀣🀣</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">So this is your host signing of for now . Will see you soon
with another episode of ye kya bakwaas hai . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

Wah wah kia mast iv hai ishu πŸ˜† best media person of 2017 I choice sare awards Tujhe hi milne wala hai
Famous hone ke baad iss garib na cheez ko yaad rakhio
Rs mata aur colors baba ki jai ho
Raj nalayak to kalpana se pare nalayak nikla
Ek aarzoo hai iss tute hue dil ki ek dhamaka harman se bhi kar de

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣  This is so hilarious...OMG Ishu...too good...
We need regular such interviews from your
infamous show "Yeh kya bakwas hai"...Loved
every point...especially demonitization/budget
 πŸ˜†

Haiii...how did you forget to ask her main
question...about pota/poti...😑
Or are you going to next interview Preeto
and blast her on that...πŸ˜›
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Hilarious post Ishu🀣🀣🀣
RS will get award for d most orthodox personality of TV industry...
Gud workπŸ‘πŸΌ
RijaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lolzzz... 
Well done ishu.. 
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous IV πŸ‘
I never watch or listen so Hilarious IV πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
After this IV RS will be become more famous 
nd u πŸ€£ what i tell about u...don't have any word so for this fabulous IV only this πŸ€— β€οΈ
plz come with other's member IV...
next time plz pota/poti k saath shanno k delivery k baare mein bhi puchhna πŸ˜› use dekhakr bahut tension hoti h πŸ˜­

JodhaAmer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hhh , thank you RagingBlaze
It's hilarious, bt honnestly, this is the truth hhh

dhakad_chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
haaa    it was so funny .