Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

I like this idea... she can be the assistant event manager at the venue where they are having the kitty party and she's hoping for a promotion so has to prove herself in this party... but mami and buaji make it difficult for her...

Let's stick to this then.
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Same.

Word Count: 1

Leprechaun thumbnail
My vote - #12
1. Koffee with Karan types - Haritha being a host invites Jamie and Dakota for a chat session which eventually turns into a surprise birthday party.

2. Haritha (as Ana) a grad student is forced to take and IV which she end up IVing Ana and Christian for a magazine + a birthday bash.

3. IPK+FSOG A simple party arranged by friends (Say CC members) where Arnav, Christian and Ana are invited.

4. Dream sequence - Haritha in a movie starring Christian and Arnav. A love triangle piece.
823177 thumbnail
Love triangle hell yeah.
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Choose one from the following theme ideas.

Originally posted by: -CrazySobtian-

Okay this idea sucks but what if she gets to arrange Manorama Mami's kitty party. There all the elderly women are present [Mami, Nani, Buaji, Garima] over there and she gets irritated by Manorama and Buaji's constant bickering and ends up being frustrated. But later they get to know its her birthday and they try to make the day special for her

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

Another barun fan...Since she likes ipk maybe we can do it like 4lions track her through SnS and she's invited to watch secret shooting of the show who's going to come back.

😆sounds like FF

Originally posted by: zaaratq

I like Mally's suggestion. Adding onto it, my suggestion would be, a beauty competition between the characters Mally mentioned and Hari being one of the participants and then eventually winning it and then they celebrate her bday as a surprise.

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Umm, the lead couple in that can have a fight, so the hero (he's a business tycoon, right?) can ask his cronies to find out his GF and bring her back. The idiot cronies mistake Harithadi for the heroine and take her to the hero. He's furious with her at first, but cools down when she promises (for her dear life) to find out the heroine. She eventually succeeds in finding the lady and uniting them.

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

I like this idea... she can be the assistant event manager at the venue where they are having the kitty party and she's hoping for a promotion so has to prove herself in this party... but mami and buaji make it difficult for her...

Originally posted by: .Leprechaun.

Koffee with Karan types - Haritha being a host invites Jamie and Dakota for a chat session which eventually turns into a surprise birthday party.

Haritha (as Ana) a grad student is forced to take and IV which she end up IVing Ana and Christian for a magazine + a birthday bash.

PK+FSOG A simple party arranged by friends (Say CC members) where Arnav, Christian and Ana are invited.

Dream sequence - Haritha in a movie starring Christian and Arnav. A love triangle piece.

PLS vote!!!!!!!!
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -CrazySobtian-

Okay this idea sucks but what if she gets to arrange Manorama Mami's kitty party. There all the elderly women are present [Mami, Nani, Buaji, Garima] over there and she gets irritated by Manorama and Buaji's constant bickering and ends up being frustrated. But later they get to know its her birthday and they try to make the day special for her

my vote.
Edited by zaaratq - 7 years ago
823177 thumbnail
Stuck between ktty party and love triangle.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

Stuck between ktty party and love triangle.

write the two on separate chits, close ur eyes and pick 1... 😆
pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
All ideas are great
My vote for #1
823177 thumbnail
#1 final theme I guess it has majority