Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Do you think by itself the prenup can do anything. The prenup is the last straw but the cart has to topple before that.

I think I should have re-phrased what I said to the thing that could bring the biggest impact to Dev's decisions and mentality. There are other things that will bring change in the future of course.
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Since makers are thinking Dev in ram angle. .I really doubt Dev ever shown standing up in front of his mother. I think it will be only redemption track for Eshwari.
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pramila.harish

Since makers are thinking Dev in ram angle. .I really doubt Dev ever shown standing up in front of his mother. I think it will be only redemption track for Eshwari.

If it goes that way.. it would be seriously disappointing... I really don't care about Ishwari's redemption as long as we get Dev's ... Also I feel they are interlinked... If Dev stops treating Ish like God, Ish will have no other option but to wake up.
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I will wait for the episode

before saying anything

that 10 second spoiler has been dissected so much and so badly itna toh koi rat ka dissection bhi na hua hoga kisi chemistry lab mein 😳
LOL ok sorry for lame joke

But I will wait for episode 😎

Something caught my attention

So Dev has started walking on the path where he can sacrifice even close relations for his mother. Question is does he realize it?

^^ I would say Question is does SHE realize it..Dev ki realization se jo hoga so hoga but Ishwari ki realization ke bina kuch nahi hoga..
fanktlk thumbnail
Now that we have seen the episode what are your views...
Is this the beginning of Dev's realization on how toxic his relationship with Ish is?

I believe that Ishwari's redemption would be the final act. What first has to happen is Dev's realization and redemption.

Only if Dev's tries to break free of Ishwari's clutches is there hope for Ishwari else she is going to suck out Dev's life and he is going to feed her God complex.
Edited by fanktlk - 7 years ago
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It is also a HUGE slap on Sona...he forgot that Bijoy is her father...infact the way his family is behaving and taunting her ...she should be taking stick and hitting them...but she keep herself in control because she loves Dev...
Sadly this one master man Dev can ONLY see his Master ...Ishwari and his loyalty towards her is not allowing him to be himself.

Lord alone when he will realise...anyways he has messed his relationship with Sona...would love to see Bijoy putting some conditions ...
fanktlk thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

It is also a HUGE slap on Sona...he forgot that Bijoy is her father...infact the way his family is behaving and taunting her ...she should be taking stick and hitting them...but she keep herself in control because she loves Dev...

Sadly this one master man Dev can ONLY see his Master ...Ishwari and his loyalty towards her is not allowing him to be himself.

Lord alone when he will realise...anyways he has messed his relationship with Sona...would love to see Bijoy putting some conditions ...

That's why I feel the slap was more on Dev's face.

When he agreed to Ishwari's condition that was a slap on Sona's and the Boses face eitherways.
preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting discussion! I feel this slap is a way for dev & sona to introspect their relationship. Only if their relationship is strong can they tackle ish & her insecurities. Also dev is aware of everything about his mom & maybe a divorce drama or prenup in the mix will jostle him to action.

One thing is for sure he cannot live without sona now that they have lived as man & wife. How he faces upto ish remains to be seen. He has to at some point take his life into his own hands.
fanktlk thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethik

Very interesting discussion! I feel this slap is a way for dev & sona to introspect their relationship. Only if their relationship is strong can they tackle ish & her insecurities. Also dev is aware of everything about his mom & maybe a divorce drama or prenup in the mix will jostle him to action.

One thing is for sure he cannot live without sona now that they have lived as man & wife. How he faces upto ish remains to be seen. He has to at some point take his life into his own hands.

One can only hope.. They broke up around the 123 episode and the last 100 odd episodes we are waiting for some introspection from Dev...

The reason most of the forum seems annoyed is we seem to be exactly 100 episodes back.. similar dialogues, similar situations and whats worst is similar reaction...

We need some serious introspection for Dev and Sona to realize Ish's insecurities and to handle it like a team.
Jade0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly Ishwari wants Dev to tell her each and everything she gives him no freedom to control his life neither can he make any decisions
she wants that hold on him yesterday she took the entire issue very hard and its simply because Dev on his own gave Saurabh money hearing this fact she was terribly shaken while Dev yet again crosses his limits in temper by slapping his FIL yes he says its accidental but he was angry he turned around and lifted his hands that is not accidental .
Dev cannot hear anyone accuse Ishwari and same when Bijoy wanted Ishwari to talk Dev's anger rose
now Sonakshi will forgive Dev but yesterday she told him her father needs her so she wanted to be there for him but that does not mean she is walking away from her marriage now whether Ishwari and GKB start they taunts or not Dev has to realize his wife's parents too needs to be respected he cannot only respect his mother
I'm looking forward to seeing how this track will play out