Monalisa was spot on about Bani!

Posted: 7 years ago
So finally Monalisa spoke the truth

"Bani ko apne fans pe bharosa nahi hai kya, immunity ke liye ro rahi hein"

Miss Bani was just crying about immunity, immunity & immunity! That's the sole reason of her being upset. More than the pee incident, she was frustrated because she didn't get immunity. WOW!

👏 👏 👏Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

So finally Monalisa spoke the truth

"Bani ko apne fans pe bharosa nahi hai kya, mmunity ke liye ro rahi hein"

Miss Bani was just crying about immunity, immunity & immunity! That's the sole reason of her being upset. More than the pee incident, she was frustrated becausr she didn't get immunity. WOW!

👏 👏 👏

Bharosa ho na ho. She took the wrath of the house by quitting the task and the captain task was cancelled for no fault of hers.
namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah she was more upset about not getting immunity than pee incidence.
Yatraa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bani is nominated almost everyweek...So there's nothing wrong in going for immunity...And yes she wanted the immunity and Bani was correct in her point...She went through so much in this task and all gone futile...And that statement by Mona wasnt need...Bani has no faith in her fans???I would rather tell her to 1st have faith in herself and play her game properly instead getting herself nominated for Mannu
ashurocks786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I m not bani fan not hater some time I like her but today kafi rud ti rite immunity ka gaana Ga rahi ti mona is rite
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
If I took a risk and it didn't pay off and that too because of some cheap psycho I'd be pissed off as well. 

And I remember when Bani said that she thinks she'll be one of the finalists people were saying "obviously isko pata ha fixed winner jo ha", "she's overconfident" and blabla. Now that she's fighting for immunity (which is crucial in these last few weeks) she's wrong too. 
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
My question is why not? The task was cancelled for no fault of hers, she was winning it fair and square and does not have even right to be upset about it?

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Bharosa ho na ho. She took the wrath of the house by quitting the task and the captain task was cancelled for no fault of hers.

Salman himself confirmed it BB team would've made her the captain, but even after Om's departure, she acted all haughty, didn't wear the mike for 18 hours, still BIGGBOSS didn't say anything to her.
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Salman himself confirmed it BB team would've made her the captain, but even after Om's departure, she acted all haughty, didn't wear the mike for 18 hours, still BIGGBOSS didn't say anything to her.

Agree... with Om gone.. she should have acted maturely and got on with the game..
kaushikbasu thumbnail

And was it written anywhere? No was Manveer punished for sleeping during the day in spite of being the captain no. Did BB tell her to wear the mike else her task would be considered as Null?

If answer to either of the above is yes, then Bani can be punished by declaring the task null and void. If not then at the end of the day, they can give any excuse for any action.