HBD Stalking Queen of the CC "Aanvi"

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Sam: Are you serious? It's just an article and assumptions. Even I visited the place; it is all about Mughals!

Anu: (with furrowed brow and clenched fists) You think I am joking?!

Pro: It was even before 5000 BC. Even if they did exist I swear their bones and ashes should have been disappeared by now.

Anu: (Shouted angrily): I don't believe! You ArDi-holics can be so much negative about our MB! I bet you guys I won't return without finding them!

[Anu left angrily taking her duffle bag.]

Mou: Don't worry, she will be back when she cools down.

[Everyone laughed]

-At Purana Quilla-

A pair of pointed high heels got out of the cab with a red duffle bag in her hand. She took off her sunglasses as sunlight lighted up her skin. Her glossy lips smirked and eyes showed determination at the glorious and crowded piece of architecture of Mughal period.

"I swear I will win the bet! And show these lazy asses! Perhaps I will get some secret to unfold about them. " She moaned under her breath and a smiled curved her lips. She walked to the guide agency.

"You are in wrong place Ma'am. This place was founded by Mughal Empire Humayun. Here students come to research about the Mughal Empire, their kingdom and theirmonarchy.Purana quilla is famous forgthe Mughals. Here is no such thing like Arjun and Draupadi." The guide said firmly with an apologetic tone.

She sighed taking long steps.

"How can they even say that? Two books! I read them whole! They clearly mention that Indraprasth was here! These guides! Ugh! Fools! How can they not keep information about such important thing! Press on Anu.I have my full faith! I will not give up before giving my hundred present." She said to herself taking a deep breathe.

She walked rapidly jostling with the crowd and cursing under breathe when she bumped into someone . 

"Owww.. ooo!!" She was about to fall but somehow managed.

"Can't you see!" they both shouted.

"I should ask you because you are the one who was walking with her eyes closed." Again they both snapped each other together.

They were both about to cross each other; as Aanvi's eyes scanned the lady's face. The angry woman seemed familiar.

It was same like Draupadi .

"Excuse me!" she pulled her by her arm.

"W*H! At first you bump into me! And then you are pulling me by my arm!"

"Are you Arjun's girlfriend?" She blushed.

She paused for a second and then ran away.

"Umm perhaps she was not, but they looked the same! She was in bad mood."

"Yagya!" A man shouted from the other side of the quilla. "Please come back!"

"Excuse me! Have you seen this girl?" The man kept on asking every passing visitor of this very crowded place.

"Yagya! Please!"

Time passed by, people kept coming and going. Anu continued to search. Mughals and Mughals everywhere! Anu was starting to get irritated with the things like-what the Mughal ate, what  they wore, where they took bath and where they spent time with their wives!

"I won't go without finding proof of the existence of Arjun and Draupadi. I will show them this time and I will even take the proofs to show them! Am I a stupid?" Anu said with gritted teeth.

It was evening by now she sat on a stone in a lone place. Couples on romantic zones out with partners, clicking selfies with families and friends, she was the only one who was sitting making an awful face and watching them. She checked her bag; a torch, ropes, clamps and a journal.

-An Hour later-

Anu opened her eyes. It was dark. It was the closing time of a part of the quilla. She got up hurriedly. And as she proceeded near the door it was close.

"Anyone here? I am stuck! Please!" She shouted as her face went red with exhaustion and fear.

"Who is it?" A man came out with a low voice, he looked as much disappointed as was Anu. He too was searching for something or someone and had failed.

Anu stopped at the masculine voice as she looked back taking a sigh of relief.

"Arjun! Are you?" She was shocked to see the same Arjun she saw in Mahabharat.

" You know me? " He asked a bit shocked.

"How can I not know you! This means they have taken a second birth! I met both! Arjun and Draupadi! No! it cannot be a co-incidence." She clapped her hands.

"I do not know what are you saying. Well you are stuck now here." He said with a low voice. He too looked like he was in bad mood.

"So are you too stuck?" She asked disappointed.

"Hmm but I know of another exit." He said pointing towards the weapons room of that quilla. She followed him. He lifted the stand of armours and a crypt like entrance opened.

"It ends outside! Don't visit this place at night! Danger in each and every step." he stopped outside the dark crypt looking mischievously.

"How do you know all this?" she asked with wonder.

"This place seems familiar to me like I stayed here long ago. I often come here with my girlfriend ." He sighed sadly.

"Aren't you coming?" Anu asked softly.

"I can't go back! I have to find my girlfriend!" He said with a determined look replacing his disappointed one . 

"You mean Yagya! I saw her in the quilla! She was in a bad mood. She wore a white and blue dress! I bumped into her in the crowd."

"Yes it's her! We had a fight and she left saying she won't come back. Will you help me in finding her?" the man asked.

"But if you promise you won't fight with her again!" She said firmly.

"Now I will show Pro, Sam, Mou and everyone! That Anu's research is not a waste. I even will click a selfie with them, and so much jealous will they be! Haha God knows!" She evily laughed inside . 

"Yagya!" they both shouted walking past each and every room. It was dark. Coming and going of the visitors started lessening.

"Yagya!" they called again.

It was dark. Yagya sat resting her head on the old wall.

"How dare he shout on me? No way am I going home! Not until Arjun says sorry!"

She took her phone out again and sighed sadly as it was dead. Her stomach grumbled with hunger and it was chilly outside.

"I should get my bag!" she uttered under breathe and as she proceeded towards the door it was no there.

"Arjun!" She shouted.

Pro: (runs hurriedly) Guys I called Anu three times! It says unreachable!

Sam(angrily): This girl, why she is so stubborn with everything.

Mou: Let's call her again guys!

Aanvi and Arjun walked for what seemed like eternity. There wasn't any corner, any side left that they had not searched for.

"Okay! I am so tired!" Aanvi sighed as she fell onto the ground clutching her legs close to her chest . "I don't remember walking so much ever in my life."

"I know right. I can not believe where she disappeared. I am so worried about her." Arjun replied in a disappointed voice. He felt as though the whole world was falling apart for him. "Wait! We have not checked the back corner!"

"What? Then what are we waiting for? Lets go!" Aanvi said with determination and started walking swiftly.

"Wow. She seems more excited to meet my girlfriend than me." thought Arjun.

"Arjun!" a relieved voice greeted them when they entered the back part of quilla. Yagya almost jumped on Arjun in excitement. She hugged him tight as he returned it. .

"I am sorry Yagya. Today I thought I lost you! I love you so much. I promise I will never shout at you. I am really sorry. "

"I am sorry too Arjun . I shouldn't have behaved irrationally. You know my stupid anger!"

They both apologized but started laughing after hearing each other and that ended up with kissing each other passionately.

"Aww! This is so romantic! But after this point, you would want to take a room."

"Oh I forgot you were here too!" Arjun said sheepishly while scratching the back of his head in embarrassment .

"Yagya, meet Aanvi! She helped me find you."

"I know her. I am sorry for how I behaved with you today. It was not my day."

"I understand. It's alright!"

"We had a fight, and yet you helped Arjun to search for me!"

"That was not a fight and if taking it as one, Arjun too fought with you right? But he still was worried for you because he loves you. Same here. My love for you two goes way back than today!" and saying this Aanvi left them alone cause they did need that time for themselves.
Also, she did need to get out from there before they would start taking off their clothes .

Satisfied with her research today she returned to her CC camp . She didn't find any proof regarding ArDi but instead found ArDi themselves. What she had today was enough for her to live on.

Aanvi was greeted with the birthday song, lots of gifts and firecrackers as soon as she entered her camp. She checked her watch and found out it was 12 which meant it was her birthday!

"Happy birthday Aanvi!" 

Everyone shouted and she could not help but smile.
This was the best day ever!

|Sonatia|Radhikerani|PanchaliKaArjun|
Edited by PanchaliKaArjun - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy birthday..Aanvi..
May you have a happiest^happoest birthday ever today..

πŸ₯³
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A very happy birthday Aanvi
Wishes showering from heaven to you
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
animated-birthday-image-0164
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy birthday dear aanvi πŸ€—, our crazy Ardi lover , Lakshmila and Sira admirer.πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Wish u all the happiness and peace in life.😳

Though,  we haven't talked much but till what we have talked , u r really a sweet person , i have met...😳

Once again , a very happy birthday ... ❀️ πŸ€—

@Moumita , thanks for the link dear 😳 and one question :  how do u know me πŸ˜†  , I am asking this because we have never met before πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ ?

Btw , nice meeting u πŸ€— ...

With much love,
Sumi...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AANVI!!!!
Stay blessed and have a rocking day !!

Fabulous write-up!!! Lovely thread !!!
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aayye hayyee my cuties!!!! thank u so much!!!! sorry sam i couldnt wish u in ur bday. but thank u so much for this gift!!!
Viswasruti thumbnail
  β­οΈ Happy Birthday Aanvi            

πŸ˜Š May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy  Aanvi!😊

Wonderful write-up ! πŸ‘Thanks for the PM . Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HBD Aanvi ! The masala of our CC . Without you our CC would as bland as saltless food πŸ€’. You are the spamming and stalking queen and a really sweet person . 
Lob you so much . πŸ˜³

Your son 
Kriti