Kiarawinget16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey fellas !! Since i love closer song so much so thought of writing it a os on kriyansh ... Btw if anybody is interested in completing my other stories please pm .i am deprived of the time and ideas too ...love ''
Holy crap this os has turned to disaster sorry but please bear it ..
Edited by Kiarawinget16 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiarawinget16 thumbnail
Grandeurbar 11:30 pm ..CALIFORNIA
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜•
Rey was sitting in the bar and drinking shots keeping his gaze fixed on the lady in front of him.
Rey pov ..
As she drinks , a wine drop escaped out of her lips and went to the neck and my gaze followed the drop . I was staring her eyes , her lips ,her curves and after four years her mere presence can turn me on .
*Song starts*

Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you
I drink too much and that's an issue
But I'm OK
Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them
But I hope I never see them
Again ..

Rey remember that Four years back when he was just doing fine in his life and then she entered . his life changed upsidedown . At present he was aware of the fact that he has gulped down many shots which wasn't good . Back in the past she was what every guy dreamt of the rich ,the perfect , kria ghai and rey was a middle class employee in her dad 's office . Things changed when her dad passed away and she stepped into the office uninterestingly for she wanted to be a fashion model but here she was . she was a rich spoil brat she attended office very less and was spotted in partiea often . due to this company experienced great losses and rey one day went to a party to knock down some senses in her brain . but as he saw her then and there he fell in love with her . She was dancing seductively wearing a lbd and he went to dance floor to talk but ended up kissing her and returning home with her number. Their relationship started and for rey was serious .
Kria was too carefree to get serious. She went to office many times for him even when she understood nothing about business and he went to her late night parties often with her so called crazy hippie friends which rey wished to never see them again .

I know it breaks your heart
Moved to the city in a broke-down car
And four years, no calls
Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar
And I, I, I, I, I can't stop
No, I, I, I, I, I can't stop

Kria never felt good when rey drived his car because she was born and brought up in a posh way so her heart breakes eveytime she sees rey in his brokedown car .and four years after breakup none of them called to each other and then just today he saw her in the bar looking the same and he fell in love with her all over again . and now he can't resist going to her . he walks up to her and saw her walking up to him .they both stares each other for a while and then kriya holds his hand and started walking out of the club and rey like an enchanted puppet followed her with a grin .

So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of that mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older

She opened the door of her rover and pulled rey in the backseat and crashed her lips into his . Her driver automatically started the rover and started driving . In the backseat their colliding bodies were find solace in each other arms . Their kiss was a passionate one and rey's lips travelled to her neck and then shoulder where he bited the tatoo and kria escaped a long moan . rey was planting love bites on her nape and entire shoulder . As the car came to a screeching hault rey came out of the car with kria in his arms and lips still joined with her lips . he still remember her room and closed the door with his leg and kept kria in the bed . they both took off their clothing and their bodies crashed into each other pulling the sheets.
He moved his hands on her entire body nibbling his tongue on her entire body. Her fragrance and her moans filled the entire room .and doing it rough they proceeded to a zone where their bare souls entangled .

You look as good as the day I met you
I forget just why I left you,
I was insane
Stay and play that Blink-182 song
That we beat to death in Tucson,
OK

I know it breaks your heart
Moved to the city in a broke-down car
And four years, no call
Now I'm looking pretty in a hotel bar
And I, I, I, I, I can't stop
No, I, I, I, I, I can't stop

Next morning kria woke up and faced rey who was sleeping with a big smile . his jawline his perfect face was still the same as it had when she met him the frst time in a bar.where she was dancing and soon she spotted a guy staring and thinking something and she fell in love with that face .as the guy proceeded she also moved to him and before he could say anything she planted a long kiss on his lips and whispered her number on his ear and left him dumbstruck. They soon kick started their relationship but kria being kria didn't liked the fact tht he was middle class . she wnted parties rey wanted to work too and they broke up. How insane was she ! She still remember how they used to play blink 182 song in tucson and danced to it till end . Their meetings ,their liplocks,their hearts were always one . she thought it to be a fling but it was a serious one and now their love cannot grow old .
Edited by Kiarawinget16 - 7 years ago
amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice os, I know u don't have time to complete your stories, but still continue your stories , update once in a while
SummerDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm !! Plse do write more
Kiarawinget16 thumbnail
Thank you very much .. Will surely try

Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh

Nice os, I know u don't have time to complete your stories, but still continue your stories , update once in a while

Kiarawinget16 thumbnail
Thank u very much dear

Originally posted by: ChocolatelySmil

Awsm !! Plse do write more

Kiarawinget16 thumbnail
Thank u will surely do

Originally posted by: Happyhappy09

Nice