sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I haven't really seen or heard of Zain before yvr... But i came across the following interview and thought he was such a sweetheart with an adorable family. I wish he succeeds in all his future endeavors:

https://youtu.be/RwJIbL4sGOw
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I haven't really seen or heard of Zain before yvr... But i came across the following interview and thought he was such a sweetheart with an adorable family. I wish he succeeds in all his future endeavors:

He was in kaisi yeh yaariyan where he played a happy-go-lucky guy who was suffering from cancer, then in tashan-e-ishq on zee tv which ended this summer where he played the main negative lead and received a lot of appreciation, popularity and awards for his performance as the psychotic and obsessive villain role. I do wish he had waited for another role to come along instead of taking up a lead replacement role in an already sinking ship of a show. This mistake could probably be an issue in his career, because he took up another bad boy role and he could be pigeon-holed into such roles more often as well as he could have waited to get other roles.

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. I haven't seen any of his previous work and so I cannot comment on it, but I do admire his charismatic nature that he is able to carry offscreen in his interview. He can easily be received as host to any show that may come his way.
I feel bad that he took up YVR too. The only reason I continued watching YVR1 was due to the initial episodes. The younger Survi and Kartik's friendship really set the stage, and is the reason why I loved KarVi so much. Post the 8 year leap, the story started off well, but then took a turn in its writing that made the entire series difficult to watch... the only reason I stuck around was for KarVi and SonKush (especially for Ankush and Rinku-Pyaare performance) and then KarShi (Ankush-Harbandana) gave me so much feels and hope in the show, but they ruined it once KarViShi got together and we got minimal scenes with Ankush-Harbandana (I even liked Krishna-Kushi, but they ruined that too 😡). I would've continued watching if Ankush stuck around, but the horrible demise of KarVi and the state in which they left KarShi made me lose all hope I had in the show and had no choice but to quit.

I am disappointed that Zain took up YVR2 too... not only for him, but Sonal too... maybe if Sonal had not been cast as Kushi and a fresh face was brought in... the show may have had some hope, but in the end the poor writing caught up.

I hope Zain gets better roles in projects that have much better writing. Wishing him nothing but the best. Seriously though, his presence in interviews and the charisma he brings is very appealing... he should consider hosting shows...
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes he is 😳

bold: He will 👏
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Zain Is A SweetHeart. After Yeh Vaadha Raha I Will Wait For His Next Show.