Bani ... girl you Axed yourself...

Posted: 7 years ago
Bani has crossed all the limits of selfishness & meanness. She's by far the most overrated contestant of all time. How pathetic one can get.

Firstly in the morning she was trying to brainwash Rohan against Lopa. She was saying Lopa always says mean things to Rohan & many other stuffs. Girl, seriously you're talking about being mean? You've literally thrashed your BFF Gaurav by abusing him everyday.

Later on, she was again trying to do the same thing to Nitibha by brainwashing her against M3.

Now, coming to main point. Bani doesn't even care about increasing the prize money.She's not a winner material at all. She says she doesn't care about money, then what are you doing here? Also just because she doesn't care about money it doesn't mean everyone's like her. Many people here come for fame & money. I still would have accepted if it was just an individual or luxury budget task but no it was for all the contestants. Also, she was like "I will the do the next task" LOL! This was the actual task. What is she upto man? It was a group task, but she just cares for herself only. Her desperation to earn immunity was beyond pathetic. She's not a task quitter, also a narcissist of the highest order! She just left the task in 2 hrs. Does she not have any confidence or faith in her? She's the biggest selfish loser. 🤢 It was an Eye-opener for everyone that she has no qualities of a winner & doesn't deserve to win the show at all.

Rohan - Mona should've put 1 lac on Bani instead of Nithiba IMO.

Lopa just showed how lovely & selfless she's as a person. Immunity isn't more important for her than increasing the prize money. She has all the qualities of a true winner, who cares & thinks about everyone. She was like, So what if she doesn't win the show but it'll be beneficial for that person who's gonna get the winning amount. Star of the season ⭐️

Nitibha also made sense, that
"maine 25 lakhs kam kiye to I shall contribute to increase prize money." 👏Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
With Rohan , I didn't feel it was too bad. They were just discussing but with Niti she was definitely doing idhar ki udhar. She keeps claiming the moral high ground that she doesn't do such stuff but was so eager to tell Niti that Manu, Manveer were talking about her. 🤪 Fake-ni. 😆Edited by MithiBani - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

With Rohan , I didn't feel it was too bad. They were just discussing but with Niti she was definitely doing idhar ki udhar. She keeps claiming the moral high ground that she doesn't do such stuff but was so eager to tell Niti that Manu, Manveer were talking about her. 🤪 Fake-ni. 😆

Yeah! & she behaves like I don't bitch about people LOL! But, the fact is there's a sudden change in her behaviour post Gaurav's eviction. She's trying to get over friendly with everyone not just Rohan-Lopa. She's very a calculative & vicious person.Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lol seriosuly banis plain selfish. Lol. She left task so she could do another task. Waah. 
She surely was doing idhar ki udhar of niti n manveer.

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Lol seriosuly banis plain selfish. Lol. She left task so she could do another task. Waah.

She surely was doing idhar ki udhar of niti n manveer.

Baapre itni selfish contestant ajtaak nehi dekha 🤢 & Nitibha too owned her today during the kitchen argument.Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
Rohan was bang on about Bani when he said that There's no difference between her & Om Swami. Both are two sides of the same coin 🤢
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Bani has crossed all the limits of selfishness & meanness. She's by far the most overrated contestant of all time. How pathetic one can get.

Firstly in the morning she was trying to brainwash Rohan against Lopa. She was saying Lopa always says mean things to Rohan & many other stuffs. Girl, seriously you're talking about being mean? You've literally thrashed your BFF Gaurav by abusing him everyday.

Later on, she was again trying to the same thing to Nitibha by brainwashing her against M3.

Now, coming to main point. Bani doesn't even care about increasing the prize money.She's not a winner material at all. She says she doesn't care about money, then what are you doing here? Also just because she doesn't care about money it doesn't mean everyone's like her. Many people here come for fame & money. I'd have still accepted if it was just an individual or luxury budget task but not it was for all the contestants. Also, she was like "I will the do the next" LOL! This was the actual task. What is she upto man? It was a group task, but she just cares for herself only. Her desperation to earn immunity was beyond pathetic. She's not a task quitter, also a narcissist of the highest order! She just left the task in 2 hrs. Does she not have any confidence or faith in her? She's the biggest selfish loser. 🤢 It was an Eye-opener for everyone that she has no qualities of a winner & doesn't deserve to win the show at all.

Rohan - Mona should've put 1 lac on Bani instead of Nithiba IMO.

Lopa just showed how lovely & selfless she's as a person. Immunity isn't more important for her than increasing the prize money. She has all the qualities of a true winner, who cares & thinks about everyone. She was like, So what if she doesn't win the show but it'll be beneficial for that person who's gonna get the winning amount. Star of the season ⭐️

Nitibha also made sense, that
"maine 25 lakhs kam kiye to I shall contribute to increase prize money." 👏

@bold..if she is so selfless..then why during nomination task she did not nominated herself and saved nitibha...what if she doesn't wins, lopa devi had a chance to save a poor commoner from being nominated..she should have done that too happily and selflessly na...😉..she should too have confident in her fans/followers as she has represented us Indians to a big big stage...

Originally posted by: shivinrocks

@bold..if she is so selfless..then why during nomination task she did not nominated herself and saved nitibha...what if she doesn't wins, lopa devi had a chance to save a poor commoner from being nominated..she should have done that too happily and selflessly na...😉..she should too have confident in her fans/followers as she has represented us Indians to a big big stage...

That's what I've written in my post I'd have accepted Bani's behavior if it was any individual task/luxury budget or nomination & it was about nomination Lopa has always been sacrificial if it was for all the HMs. Like she did today! That's the difference.Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

That's what I've written in my post I'd have accepted Bani's behavior if it was any individual task/luxury budget or nomination & it was about nomination Lopa has always been sacrificial if it was for all the HMs. Like she did today! That's the difference.

contending for captaincy is also a task...it was all left to the house mates to decide what they want to do, and bani did not quit the task...coming out of train for captaincy task was also mentioned within the BB rail task, so were did she quit??? every one cant have the same thought process..few housemates wanted to increase prize money and few(bani) wanted captaincy...its vry simple...

Originally posted by: shivinrocks

contending for captaincy is also a task...it was all left to the house mates to decide what they want to do, and bani did not quit the task...coming out of train for captaincy task was also mentioned within the BB rail task, so were did she quit??? every one cant have the same thought process..few housemates wanted to increase prize money and few(bani) wanted captaincy...its vry simple...

You're missing the point here. It wasn't just about captaincy/immunity. Everyone wants to increase the prize money except two people that crackpot Swami & Miss Bani.