Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fannymanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Auditi

I just love the new Nehal... 🤗 ❤️

Thanks to Shaurya, she turned out to be such a great, funny, cute character to watch now... So HJ called her honewaali saali, adhi gharwaali huh? 😉 😆

Hey Auditi, how are you? I know you're busy with your quarterly closing and will be busy most of this week too ...poor girl...! Nevermind ...ZKM ke liye thoda waqt toh nikaal lena hi chaiye 😆
Not only did HJ call her honewaali saali, adhi gharwaali...when he goes out of the Sharma house he called Mehak too as HB...did you notice?😉😉😉
Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyafann

Hey Auditi, how are you? I know you're busy with your quarterly closing and will be busy most of this week too ...poor girl...! Nevermind ...ZKM ke liye thoda waqt toh nikaal lena hi chaiye 😆
Not only did HJ call her honewaali saali, adhi gharwaali...when he goes out of the Sharma house he called Mehak too as HB...did you notice?😉😉😉

Hey Patsyyy, budyyy... whats up!!! enjoying the current track? 😉

Yaar dont ask... mornings and nights are seen only at office currently due to Year end closing and will continue till 5th Jan, 2017.

I watched yesterday's show on Ozee today from work... Missing them on TV though till this week... 😭

Nahi yaar, I watched on Ozee... Stupid people, ek toh till 2 AM at night the episode was not up upar se I think, scenes are missing... Nonsense... 🤬

I did see Shaurya's farewell from Sharma house... It was touching, poor guy cried... 😲

Shaurya's rapport with Nehal & Mohit is too cute... Young Party is definitely on his Team and so is most Senior Citizen of the House... Everyone got attached with him in less than 2 days... 😉
fannymanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Auditi

Hey Patsyyy, budyyy... whats up!!! enjoying the current track? 😉

Yaar dont ask... mornings and nights are seen only at office currently due to Year end closing and will continue till 5th Jan, 2017.

I watched yesterday's show on Ozee today from work... Missing them on TV though till this week... 😭

Nahi yaar, I watched on Ozee... Stupid people, ek toh till 2 AM at night the episode was not up upar se I think, scenes are missing... Nonsense... 🤬

I did see Shaurya's farewell from Sharma house... It was touching, poor guy cried... 😲

Shaurya's rapport with Nehal & Mohit is too cute... Young Party is definitely on his Team and so is most Senior Citizen of the House... Everyone got attached with him in less than 2 days... 😉

Auditi...poor girl, but chill yaar! you can join us in a couple of days too many things are happening right now...spoiler ke upar spoiler !!...
the forum is buzzing with lot of activity...😉😉😉