Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Completely agreed. I cannot believe that people actually support a sleaze like Manu. Every second statement of his screams of his MCP nature. I firmly believe that Gaurav and Bani, and to some extent- Rohan, were the only ones who saw through his bs facade of niceness. His hatred of Bani can be explained in one simple way- she's the only woman on the show who has dared to disagree with him, fight with him and refuse to give him the so called "bhav" he thinks he deserves, like the MCP he is. I don't doubt that Lopa and Niti will go completely anti-Manu if they ever hear half of the shit he's uttered- but until then, no chance.  I've seen him snub Nitibha for having an opinion that doesn't match his own, I've seen him mock and degrade Mona to her face and behind her back, I've seen him bitch about Lopa and her stands and her short dresses. But he's okay with them because they give him their time of the day. Bani, on the other hand, has never seen him fit for her trust or benefit of doubt- even after his numerous (failed) attempts at trying for a friendship after his return, despite the constant "I love you, yaar, Bani" that he spewed from his mouth. In am unseen video, Manu was seen ranting to Manveer about how Rohan had said that Bani thinks Manu is befriending her because he's seen her fan following. Kudos to Bani for guessing right. In another unseen video, a very recent one, Gaurav was seen telling Rohan about Manu's attempts at forcing a friendship on Bani ever since his return. Lol at Manu for trying, but since Bani still continues to rebuff him, Manu bitches about every thing she does- ranging from what she eats, how she eats, her gym sessions and her friendship with Gaurav. In fact, this one time Niti went ahead and praised Bani, Manu took offense to that. Seriously! 
What I still don't understand is how HMs continue to support him after hearing what he's said about them behind their backs. Be it his comment on Niti-Manveer, or his comment on Rohan's gender. Do they just assume these were one off instances? Lord help them. 

I wish, just ONCE Manu's cheapness would get exposed. His creepy obsession with Bani, his bitching sessions on quite literally every HM who's ever co existed with him in that house, including his own supposed best friend Manveer- just ONCE these clips are shown to the rest of the HMs. That would bring on fireworks and make my day. But the way BB is going, I won't be surprised if they make Manveer win and let Manu be the runner up.
Edited by TheBrillz - 7 years ago
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manu is very sharp and knows how to come out of any confrontation looking clean. He is someone who cannot be trusted at all...god be with his wife and daughter!!๐Ÿคข
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
I fear such personalities. Too manipulative and judges people a lot. Worst thing in him that he chooses his energy to demoralize others. 
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BB10

I never want people like him to be anyone's friend in real life. I would prefer Om Swami over him. At least he doesn't claim to be respectful of anyone. 

No way! Both Om n Manu are appalling in nature. 
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
manu is here for playing the bb game and as a commoner he has already been in disadvantage to start the game. Thats y his manipulation is doing the tricks for him in the game. Theres no doubt Manu is cunning at times...but his game strategy for bb10 is working great. I just hope Manveer and nitibha can come out of his shadow and play their own games instead of manu. Edited by Radhajee - 7 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

His hatred of Bani can be explained in one simple way- she's the only woman on the show who has dared to disagree with him, fight with him and refuse to give him the so called "bhav" he thinks he deserves, like the MCP he is. 

I've seen him snub Nitibha for having an opinion that doesn't match his own.

Bani, on the other hand, has never seen him fit for her trust or benefit of doubt- even after his numerous (failed) attempts at trying for a friendship after his return, despite the constant "I love you, yaar, Bani" that he spewed from his mouth. 

@Bold I have noticed this too. And my guess was similar to yours. He does not like to be proved wrong nor does he like to be looked down on. The thing is Bani and Nitibha haven't looked down onhim, they just have the guts to stand up to him which he can't tolerate. There's a reason he befriended Mona instantly, he knows she will easily tolerate his crap. She is what you call doormat. 
Seems like you have a personal grudge more than anything.

We dont need to justify as to why we support Manu. We have seen his good genuine side many times. This whole negative backbiting against his friends is so exaggerated and nitpicked to hell that Im starting to find it funny now.

On the other hand some of us dont understand how one can support a lowly cheap person with no entertainment like Bani.

Its sad how people are questoning Manu about his loyalty toward Manveer. Dude was crying so hard (which he rarely does) when he saw Manveer hurt and was the first to give him a cake piece during his birthday. Not to mention how excited he was to see Manveer become happy in being captain For starters.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

We dont need to justify as to why we support Manu. We have seen his good genuine side many times. This whole negative backbiting against his friends is so exaggerated and nitpicked to hell that Im starting to find it funny now.

On the other hand some of us dont understand how one can support a lowly cheap person with no entertainment like Bani.

Its sad how people are questoning Manu about his loyalty toward Manveer. Dude was crying so hard (which he rarely does) when he saw Manveer hurt and was the first to give him a cake piece during his birthday. Not to mention how excited he was to see Manveer become happy in being captain For starters.

Not just us, even Manveer's dad and brother are questioning Manu's loyalty towards Manveer ๐Ÿ˜‰...post hi Secret Room comments.
And didnt you see how fake and comical he looked when he cried on Manveer's injury???...just like Swami Om cried each time Priyanka was upset with him ๐Ÿ˜† He was happy for Manveer to become captain because it was Rohan on the other side ... ๐Ÿ˜‰
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Not gonna argue on other points except for highlighted part
1. He was almost on verge of crying infront of Rahul Dev when Rohan took on MMN all by himself in laundry task.

2. He cried and almost created mad made lake of tears when Baba was evicted first time.

3.  He cried and sobbed infront of Bigboss after Baba challenged him.

4. He also cried when Manveer got hurt  during paint task. That was like everybody crying , so let me cry too for the footage.
He is the crybaby among Male contestants if you exclude Baba from the list.

Edited by slumgod.. - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Not just us, even Manveer's dad and brother are questioning Manu's loyalty towards Manveer๐Ÿ˜‰...post hi Secret Room comments.
And didnt you see how fake and comical he looked when he cried on Manveer's injury???...just like Swami Om cried each time Priyanka was upset with him๐Ÿ˜†He was happy for Manveer to become captain because it was Rohan on the other side ...๐Ÿ˜‰

Well they are entitled to their opinion but Im sure Manveer knows whats best for himself. He stays with Manu 24/7 and they sleep together on the same bed as opposed to one who watches 1hr edited video to jump to conclusions. The secret room discussion was exagerrated. Manu was simply upset that Manveer left Mona alone.

Manu doesnt hate Rohan that much. He was the reason Rohan was able to fight for captaincy in the first place.

Manu cried two seperate times during Manveer's injury. The first one definitely wasnt fake. It was genuine. The secons time he did so im not sure about that.