Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Well, I don't know if the show will end or not, but I am trying to enjoy it while it lasts.
So after the dhamakedar episode of Sethias vs Mittals, more complications have arised instead of problems being solved.

In all this I feel bad for Diwakar, who was neither aware of the kitchen politics played by the women of his house, nor can he comprehend Saanchi's abrupt behaviour.

Question is though, have Aryan and Saanchi taken the right decision of pretending a fake separation, or will this backfire and make matters worse?

I see more complications than solution.

If Aryan and Saanchi continue to behave rudely with their in-laws (even for the sake of pretence), then there's high chance that their in-laws may never forgive them. I hope their sacrifice and decision helps them in re-uniting the two families.

On the other hand, felt sorry for both Priyanka and Sonu. Both are paying for mistakes that they were not responsible for.

It appears that eventually Priyanka will accept Sonu. Although as per the previous articles, I was looking forward to the track of Priyanka divorcing Sushant. Looks like that won't happen, and the focus will be on ArChi divorce.

Chandra was back to her angry-woman-mode. 😲

Good to see Saanchi in Salwars and Jeans. She looks much better in that attire as compared to sarees.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the synopsis esha
I haven't seen it yet.
But your summary gave me the full insight in to the episode.
Thanks again
They always say in their interviews that they will solve the whole issue with sajhedari so don't worry this backfire thing is never gona happen.
Nishchint raho eventually sab theek hi ho jayega.
And well said enjoy it while it lasts
Don't maro chappal but I some how feel that they are actually taking the show towards its rightful ending.
Baki toh if we succeed in stopping sony from taking it off air cv's are pro in taking any kind of turn.
So expect the unexpected.
Best of luck to all

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with Mystory (pria) rightful ending,
whatever happening is according to theme both family started pulling Archi and Its time to watch ArChi's partnership how they solve problem between both family so plan won't backfire .if we get extension then Cv knows how to add twist & turn.

Forgiveness ! In case Sarita should be sent for exile permanently, Neelima with her for few months & Bua ji for Days.

(unfortunately Animal have to leave Jungle bcz of World war among three Ladies 🤣 )

Im nt heartless to punish injured viren 😆
jokes apart like Mansoor chacha Elders will forgive them infact will appreciate them .
Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah... that's the thing. If the show extends then CVs will add twist and make this seperation more complicated.

If the show doesn't extend, then they will bring everything to a plesant end.

Although, my point is, Separation was alright, but this rude behavior of both Archi to each other's family (even for pretence) is incorrect. It will add more fuel to the fire.

For example, Sarita has already endorsed divorce. Even people like Diwakar and Dadisaa who still had faith on Saanchi, will start to doubt her.

I don't see this action / decision as a great way to solve the issues.

Since this is fiction, the final outcome will depend on what CvS want to show. But doing something like this in real life would be a dangerous and non-rewarding move.

It is not a practical idea.

But anyways...

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thats difference between reel & real 😊
forget about Sarita etc
probably right about Baba sa /dadi sa bcz they r unable to accept sudden change ,i hope they wont probably they will see point or root of this problem,they r unaware about many issues which is coming out.
Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with behavior toward each other they are making the situation worst and the y are losing the trust toward each family.
Iam afraid if we didnt get an extension that they might give us a shocking end where both of them gets separated for ever for family sake
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They fight yesterday to Deficit attention of elder from each other and concentrate on them but what was the result? Masa went to find divorce papers for Aryan, so bua ji 😕

Even though iam liking this separation track but fighting in front of their families will complicate the matter more and the people who trust them in both families will become against them ...

Masa tho totally lost her mind