Itna Sannata Kyun Hai Yaha?

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Guys... ummm i am a silent new member of this forum...Actually started watching this show ever since Zain made an entry...
So my question is why is this forum so quite and dead? Well I can understand that since this is a continuation of show after leap and characters change so not many will like this change since now there is a new lead jodi... But the thing is so far the story is not that bad, the actors are good and so is direction. Its a completely new story with the old character's child now...

All i want is to request the members here who are still watching YVR to be atleast active here... Where are the Zain and Sonal fans? Its very important to support the show and i feel its not going that bad.

There is a certain depth being portrayed in the show... e.g. Abeer's character... he is not what he shows others to be, there is a back story of him.

And oh yes theres not even one AT thread for Zain or Abeer and Sonal Jodi? What is it that people are not making posts here? Whats the reason seriously?

I atleast thought there will be Sonal and Zain fans active in this forum but... :(

Pls guys its a request to all be active here atleast to support your favourite actors/characters like Zain, Sonal, Krishna Soni, Nasir, Ashita etc

Edited by sumz_d - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww, I am sorry that not manof the fans of YVR2 have been active on the forum.
I have been watching YVR since the first episode with my family. We fell in love with the story, characters and the new concept they were tackling. I originally started watching it for Roshini, but fell in love with Ankush's portrayal of Kartik. Rinku Mam's acting and comedic timing was always something that pulled in both my mom and I.

When the news of the 8 year leap broke out I was so disappointed that Roshini was being replaced, but the way they set up the leap was so nice that we all couldn't help but continue watching, My mom was the first Sonal fan from my house. It was her who got me into KarVi 🤣

SonKush made a beautiful couple onscreen to the point we did not even need to see them interact offscreen much to become a fan. They just worked so well together. KarVi was just so epic.

Since Kushi's birth it has always been KarShi, and my mom and I would discuss how Kushi will grow up to be just like Kartik and how great it would be to see a grown up Kushi mimic the energy that Ankush brought to the screen when he was mad or just being his childish self 😆
In my family my mom is the huge Sonal fan and so she decided to give the new YVR a try while the rest of us gave up due to a poorly done transition. She was only able to take a couple of episodes until she couldn't anymore. She was really disappointed in Kushi's character and said the story did not have the charm the original one did. Me being a huge Zain fan since his KYY days couldn't even watch the show 😭 When ever I hear the theme song I can not help but think of our Kartik and Survi. This new pair doesn't work. That is coming from a huge Zain fan and my mom a huge Sonal fan. Like my mom says, it just doesn't have that charm the original had.
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

And oh yes theres not even one AT thread for Zain or Abeer and Sonal Jodi? What is it that people are not making posts here? Whats the reason seriously?

I atleast thought there will be Sonal and Zain fans active in this forum but... :(

Pls guys its a request to all be active here atleast to support your favourite actors/characters like Zain, Sonal, Krishna Soni, Nasir, Ashita etc

I created a AT for Sonal quite some time ago, and I've said this before and I will say it again... the actor who plays older Kartik deserves an AT too. I don't watch YVR on either OZEE or Zee TV, but have caught some scenes on instagram and loved his performance. He enacted Kartik's character very well and the transition seemed to be done well on his part... he incorporated what Ankush brought and applied some of his own due to the aging aspect 👏
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Like my mom says, it just doesn't have that charm the original had.

KarVi and the original YVR definitely had a charm that kept reeling us in... even after some poorly done story-lines (meher, ghost track, taayi coming back claiming it all to be her evil doing, the loss of so many important characters- Aniket, Shanti, Raghu, Rohit, Ria, Simran and family and Krishna)... if they had not chosen to take the 15 year leap and work at KarVi more without Taayi with the incorporation of a light-hearted track, like Aniket's wedding mixed in with some of Kartik's business partners I am sure they would have been able to bring the trps up... or if they had shown more of old KarShi on their own trying to figure things out before the leap the trps would've steadily gone up... oh well, what can you do. 😳
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Awww, I am sorry that not manof the fans of YVR2 have been active on the forum.

I have been watching YVR since the first episode with my family. We fell in love with the story, characters and the new concept they were tackling. I originally started watching it for Roshini, but fell in love with Ankush's portrayal of Kartik. Rinku Mam's acting and comedic timing was always something that pulled in both my mom and I.

The 5th launch promo reeled me in.I was dying to know how a 19 year old kid is gonna protect a 9 year old.Also the way Shrikant cared for Kartik & seeing how Kartik respected him & loved him in the 2nd promo made me want to watch the show.But after it was everything about the show that I liked.The story,the characters & of course really good actors.Ankush had me wondering in the 2nd episode itself about how good this new kid was.Also Roshni was very good.And then there is always the power performer Rinku.YVR just kept me & mom glued to it right till the end as we know it & that's episode 311

When the news of the 8 year leap broke out I was so disappointed that Roshini was being replaced,

I was a little unhappy cause it felt like we got to see so less of chhote Karvi interacting & so I didn't want the leap this soon but then they continued into the leap with a transition that was well done & I liked it

but the way they set up the leap was so nice that we all couldn't help but continue watching, My mom was the first Sonal fan from my house. It was her who got me into KarVi 🤣

SonKush made a beautiful couple onscreen to the point we did not even need to see them interact offscreen much to become a fan. They just worked so well together. KarVi was just so epic.

Karvi/Sonkush were just ❤️😳

Since Kushi's birth it has always been KarShi,

Karshi were one of the bestest things to have happened to YVR.God I loved them even more than Karvi.Credit goes in equal parts to the writing & direction as well as Ankush & Harbandana for making it look so real & making the audience connect with them & falling in love with them

and my mom and I would discuss how Kushi will grow up to be just like Kartik and how great it would be to see a grown up Kushi mimic the energy that Ankush brought to the screen when he was mad or just being his childish self 😆

Love this line in how it sums up how beautiful a character Kartik was

In my family my mom is the huge Sonal fan and so she decided to give the new YVR a try while the rest of us gave up due to a poorly done transition. She was only able to take a couple of episodes until she couldn't anymore. She was really disappointed in Kushi's character and said the story did not have the charm the original one did. Me being a huge Zain fan since his KYY days couldn't even watch the show 😭 When ever I hear the theme song I can not help but think of our Kartik and Survi. This new pair doesn't work. That is coming from a huge Zain fan and my mom a huge Sonal fan. Like my mom says, it just doesn't have that charm the original had.

It's the truth

Word Count: 1