Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Bold: Very true. It was the history that KarVi shared. I did not see SonKush, but only saw KarVi when watching YVR. What I loved most was that they could be a few feet away in a shot and still I could feel the chemistry, it was that good... the two were just so magnetic. I get turned off from intimate scenes, especially when it is not conducive to the plot, and I felt YVR did a good job in keeping that balance with KarVi and in the process etched out a very mature love story 😳

I understand that KarVi did have a few intimate scenes for the sake of trps, and from what I have been told, to pull in viewers from the youth age category... but even if they did not have those scenes I do believe the level of chemistry KarVi had would have still worked. For example, the scene where KarVi reunite in that village after Kartik's horrific accident... all they did was hug and the emotion that SonKush brought in that scene that lasted mere seconds alone was enough proof of the onscreen chemistry they shared 👏

Completely agree