Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hope Piya is alright and Arav, Mahi are able to save her.. superb update..

thanks for pm ğŸ˜Š
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear
Thanks for pm
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks dear
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heatsha8176

Nice one
Arav n mishap confrontation was intense
T tricking piya
Misha slapping her n telling others
Now arav n mahi r going to rescue her n r using their powers
N they're apparently stronger than their parents
Looking forward to seeing what's going to happen next
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin

Thanks dear
Am glad you liked it
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksen

amazing update

loved it

Thanks dear
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameena671

wow awesome update loved it can't wait for next part hope piya is safe thank you for pm.

Thanks dear
Asshi... thumbnail

Thank you
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: pup03

Hope Piya is alright and Arav, Mahi are able to save her.. superb update..

thanks for pm😊

Thanks dear
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update dear
Thanks for pm

Thanks dear
Asshi... thumbnail

Chapter 8 - Peace after storm

Uneasiness creeped inside her. She started to feel dizzy. Something cold pressed in her mind. Someone was entering her mind, someone wanted to say something to her but she blocked them away, she wasn't in mood.

It must be Arav wanting to scold me, she thought.
The uneasiness never went. She decided to stop the car but when she pushed on brakes, car didn't stopped. She frowned and applied breaks again but nothing worked. She looked towards road and gasped as her eyes fall on blurred cliff end. She reversed the car and started to drove it maniacally, she didn't knew where she was going everything was blurred.

Piya felt a jerk, with her hazy mind, she believed she had hit something, she waited for her head to hit the car or something to injured her but instead she felt something cold touching her bare arm and it made her shivered. She could feel someone pulling her and then she hit on something.

It isn't something painful, Piya thought with her closed eyes. She squeezed her eyes in confusion. She tried to recognise the touch and realized she had hit on someone chest and that she was in someone's arms that too.. a guy.

He isn't Arav, dad, papa or anyone from family, Piya calculated in her mind.

She opened her eyes slowly and her eyes met with icy grey eyes that stopped her heart, they had so much in them that she couldn't understand but they captivated her.

Piya jerked into reality as she was made to stand on her feet. She saw her car crashed into tree and then raised her eyes towards her savior. She gasped for breath as she looked at the guy who saved her, till now she was lost in his eyes only but now seeing him made her breathless because he was immensely handsome.

She noticed his light brown hair, smooth and soft, making a nice pair with his snowy white face and the innocence that he reflect she didn't saw in anyone, he was strikingly handsome and looked so young and innocent that she felt she had fallen in love with him in first sight.

He is so inhumanly beautiful, Piya thought.

Piya came out of her thoughts and observation as she saw he had turned his back to her and was going away. She composed herself quickly and ran to him.

"Hey where are you going? Stop, please. You can't go leaving me, you can't leave me.." Piya said quickly

She saw he had stopped but had narrowed his eyes and that's when she realized what rubbish she was talking.

"Alright, you saved me, now please do another favor on me. My car is all wrecked and I can't go home so can you please drop me home?" Piya asked in a hope to spend sometime with him or else who need lift? Not Azaad family, at least.

Piya smiled inwardly as she saw him sighing. She thought she won the round until she heared him.

"I'm sorry, I can't help you anymore." He said softly and Piya thought his voice was soothing and magical dripping with innocence that made her forget everything

Piya felt helpless seeing him going away. She desperately wanted to talk to him at least for a minute but he was in a mood to go away from her.

"At least, listen to me once, we need to talk. You can't go like this" Piya said desperately without realising what she was saying it was until she saw him stopping and rolling his eyes at her indicating she is behaving like fool girls

"Oh, I mean let me thank you at least after all you saved my life" Piya grinned

He didn't said anything and stood allowing her to say whatever she want to.

"Ok, then. Thank you so much, you are really my savior and I lo..." Piya stopped as she realized she was blabbering rubbish

She closed her eyes and stomped her foot cursing herself in mind, for behaving stupid. She opened her eyes and saw he had started to go again.

"Hey wait!" Piya shouted again standing by him

"By the way, I'm Piya" Piya passed a smile

She thought he would introduce himself but he just looked at her for moment and then looked away. She didn't understand what's the problem. There wasn't anything to say anymore and he was going again.

"Ok at least tell me your name before going..." Piya shouted as she watched him going away but he didn't replied, either he didn't heared or didn't wanted to but either way Piya didn't mind, she was just lost in him

Arav was feeling helpless and miserable. He felt guilty and held his head. Suddenly his eyes fell on the road and his mind started working. He turned to Mahira.

"Mahi, this road is straight path, No turns or anything, we can find her going straight." Arav said with a sparkle in his eyes

Mahi was startled. She looked at the road and was surprised they didn't thought about this before, this road goes straight to... cliff. She quickly ignited the engine and speed the car beyond maximum. They shouldn't be late!

Arav glued his eyes to the road in a hope that he would see Piya somewhere near. He noticed the wind was blowing again and turned his confused gaze to Mahi who had narrowed her eyes like concentrating on two things.

"The obstacle is gone! Wind is directing, again. She is fine!" Mahi replied his silent question feeling his confused and questioned gaze on her as she kept her gaze stick to road and her senses alert

Arav sighed in relief. His tensed muscles relaxed. Everything was going to be fine.

Their heart stopped as they saw the car crushed into tree. Car was in bad condition and their mind went to Piya. They couldn't see her around and it tensed them. Arav looked at Mahi for answers.

"Wind never lied! She must be around here" Mahi justified her statement

Arav nodded but his mind was in choas. Powers, he doesn't trust them.

"Arav, there" Mahi called as her eyes fall on Piya standing at distance

Arav relaxed as he saw Piya. He ran to her with Mahi. Arav and Mahi exchanged glances as they noticed Piya was lost and was smiling in her own. They looked at her weirdly. They thought she had lost het mind.

"I hope she's not in trauma" Arav muttered under his breath

"Piya" Mahi called standing beside her

Piya didn't replied instead stood lost like before.

Arav raised his eyebrow in surprise. He shook his head and then touched her shoulder calling her name.

"Huh?" Piya jerked from her lost state

She frowned as she saw Arav Mahi standing beside her.

"What are you guys doing here?" Piya asked

"She has surely lost her mind" Mahi said looking at Arav

"Don't spoil my mood, stupid" Piya rolled her eyes

Mahi jaws dropped and her eyes popped out in shock. She looked at Arav and shook her head.

"Piya your favorite car is destroyed you barely escaped death but instead of being angry you are happy? Have you gone mad or are you deeply drunk?" Mahi asked

Piya looked at her and made face .

"Mahi, I'm not mad neither do I drink okay?" Piya said

"But you was made to drink! Anyways, are you fine?" Mahi asked

"What can be wrong with me? And who made me drink what?" Piya asked confused

"Let's just go home, everyone is worried for you. You need first aid too" Arav said pointing towards his bleeding head

Piya touched her forehead and looked at her finger having red liquid. She was confused. She raised her head and her gaze fall on her crushed car. Her eyes widened in realisation, she had forgot all about her accident and everything after meeting her savior strangely all the dizziness and uneasiness was gone too.

"Oh now I remember but how did all this happen? I was feeling sick, yeah and everything was blurring" Piya said

Mahi watched her in disbelief. She looked at Arav who had a sense of disbelief too.

"We should ask you that, No?" Mahi said dryly

"First, let's get into car we'll discuss everything on the way" Arav said holding Piya

"I'm not kid" Piya groaned

"Shut up, kiddo" Arav glared and Piya closed her mouth

He opened his eyes and looked at the tensed eyes. He passed a weak smile.

"She is fine" Asad gave a nod to Madhu who sighed in relief

Madhu sat on coach with thud. Tears that she was holding for so long finally made their way.

"Madhu" Rishab touched her shoulder

"She is fine, Rishu" Madhu said looking at him with teary eyes

"Yes nothing can happen to our girl and I'm sure she won't like her mother crying" Rishab passed a warming smile and wiped her tears

Madhu smiled through tears and hugged him.

Khushi stood silently, watching everything. She was thoughtful about all that happen and then the warning she heared. Something big was on its way...

Piya was normal, all the effect of drink were long gone when she saw her savior and now hearing all the story of her planned accident shocked her to the core. More than shock it angered her.

"How dare that bitch? I'll not leave her" Piya gritted

"This time I'll not stop you" Arav said calmly but his eyes showing fire, anger for the one who tried to harmed his closed one

"But how did you fall for her trap when you could have easily known it before" Arav asked

"We were fighting, I didn't got time to enter her mind, and she hurt my ego so I drank her drink" Piya said shyly

"And you didn't cared to confirm what her plan is" Arav said disappointed

"How would have I confirm? She wasn't thinking about it then how could have I know?" Piya asked

"Means you read her empty mind?" Arav asked

"I... I don't remember" Piya said looking down

Arav sighed and concentrated on road.

"By the way, Misha said you predicted your own death?" Mahi eyed her

"Oh that..." Piya didn't said more she didn't wanted to

"Whatever you see on sky and predict, happen at any cost it can be never changed then how did it change this time?" Mahi asked

"Why? You are not liking that am alive?" Piya asked naughtily

"Piya... you know I didn't mean that. I'm just asking you what was all that you said to Misha? Am sure it wasn't what you told" Mahi sighed and said

"I told her something bad was going to happen but she didn't believe me and then she said all that to you, she is unbelievable" Piya giggled

Mahi shook her head at her antics but didn't said anything.

"But you know what? I told her something good will happen after that didn't she told you that?" Piya asked with a glint in her eyes

"Yes, your rebirth" Mahi rolled her eyes, she knew it was another lie to Misha "She told us that"

"No, stupid! Good was my prince charming" Piya told with huge grin

Arav, who was listening sisters bickering and was driving car, looked at Piya through mirror with wide eyes.

"Your prince charming?" Mahi raised her eyebrow

"Yes, I met him finally. He was so HANDSOME! Ahh" Piya said dreamingly

"When did you met him? And who was he?" Mahi asked eyeing Arav who really wanted to know everything but was silent

"He is my savior!" Piya said

"Savior?!" Mahi asked surprised and confused

"He saved me! He pulled me out of the car before I got injured and took me in his arms. And his eyes... ohh I can never forgot those hypnotising eyes" Piya said remembering it all over again

"But we didn't saw anyone there" Arav said

"That is because he left before you guys could come. I think he was in hurry" Piya said causally

"But who was he?" Mahi asked

"I don't know. I think he's new in town but, God, he was breathtakingly handsome. " Piya said

Mahi rolled her eyes at Piya constant repetition of 'he was handsome'. She eyed Arav who was annoyed too.

They reached home and Arav took Piya inside though Piya wanted to argue on that matter but she didn't because she was feeling tired and wanted someone support.

Piya looked at everyone waiting for her in the hall. She saw her mother rushing to her first. Everything else happened in blur and she found herself on her bed, with everyone surrounding her and her mother treating her injuries with so much care.

"Mom, am fine" Piya said umpteenth time

"Hush!" Madhu gaze was fixed on her injuries that she was treating

"Arav can't you heal all this?" Piya asked, she was tired of all the care and wanted to end it all at once

"I can but I will not" Arav said shrugging

"What? But why?" Piya asked

"You know why! Also, they will be healed in some days they aren't that deep" Arav told looking at her

Piya rolled her eyes and then turned her attention to her mother.

"Mom, am completely fine. "Piya said desperately

"I know how much. " Madhu glared "I don't believe how can you be so careless?"

"Mom if I won't have been so careless then how could I have met him? How would he have saved me?" Piya asked naughtily

"he, who?" Madhu frowned

"My saviour mom! He came and took me out of the car just like hero... my hero" Piya told with grin

"Since when did you start to like someone helping you? You don't even like me helping you" Rishab asked amused

"Dad, he was so handsome how can I mind his help?" Piya asked

"Oh, so you want to say am not handsome?" Rishab asked raising his eyebrow

"You are, dad, but not as him. He was so charming and so innocent though his face resembled to you somewhat but he had small grey eyes and he didn't have beard and yeah his hair were better than your styled black hair also he was lean unlike you" Piya said remembering her savior and comparing him with her father

Rishab chuckled hearing her comparison while Madhu was watching them with wide eyes.

"So am fat?" Rishab asked

"Not really! But comparing to him, yes" Piya replied thoughtfully

"Now, my girl truly get someone she liked " Rishab smiled

"Oh dad you are so great. You know me so well unlike others" Piya said eyeing annoyed Arav and Madhu

"Of course I am!" Rishab said proudly

Madhu didn't said anything she was glad that her daughter was fine so she didn't wanted to scold her for her stupid talks not now, at least.

"Now take rest." Madhu said standing up looking at Piya

Piya nodded, sighing helplessly.

"We all should leave her alone. And Arav..." Khushi turned to Arav with strong look "we need to talk"

Arav looked down and nodded. He knew what his mother and his elders wanted to talk to him, he knew very well.

Abhay entered, his mind lost in thoughts. He sat in hall by fireplace. A lone sigh escaped his mouth as he hung his head in despair. Feeling of loneliness, it never left him and the feeling of someone absence it had created a hole inside of him. He felt lost in crowd maybe that's why he don't want to go near any crowd but now he had to go.

Haseena watched him from distance. She knew about his all feelings except for some that she might never know, that he had hid inside him so efficiently that maybe no one would ever know them. She sat on coach near him and looked at him, waiting for him to acknowledge his presence but he didn't he was too lost today and that surprised her.

"Abhay" Haseena called in order to gain his attention

Abhay was startled realising he didn't noticed her presence but he didn't cared either instead he leaned back lazily letting his mind wander where it could.

"Abhay, what's the matter?" Haseena asked, softly, noticing his different behavior

Abhay smiled sadly and eyed her confused face.

"What can be the matter with me?" Abhay asked, his voice filled with hollow

"I can see, Abhay." Haseena said accusingly

Silence. Abhay didn't replied and let the silence fill his inside.

"Anyways, did you went for your admission" Haseena asked closing the topic without answers knowing well Abhay won't answer

"I did." Abhay replied with closed eyes

"I hope you will keep yourself in control and befriend with everyone around you, don't run away from everything and everyone be like normal people. I don't want people run behind you and you show ignorance..." Haseena said

Abhay didn't listen what Haseena said later, his mind stopped when she said something like; someone running behind him and he running away, it brought the fresh memory of some minutes before happening, when he saved an unknown girl. He resaw in his mind how panicked he was when he saw the car going to hit the tree without thinking anything he had ran to the car, it had already hit the tree when he had reached but his mind was in full pace and it shouted at him to pull the person out as soon as possible and he did exactly and won from some seconds by pulling her out before she hit something or something hit her and injured her.

There was a pain and fear in his heart, he couldn't understood the reason, as he held her in his arms. He didn't knew why he was feeling all those unnecessary feelings. He had looked at her face to see her state and then a wave of relaxation had swept him when he realized she was fine. He had felt so much more better when he had seen her opening eyes and looking at him but then everything had changed, he didn't liked the way she had gagged over him like every girl does it made him feel so inhuman that he decided to ignore he saved her but she was being too sticky and he had kind of liked it somewhere but he had to move, he had started to feel weird, so he left her where she was.

Now thinking about it all back was giving him different feelings that he wasn't able to named.

Something about her was different.

Arav had his head bowed as he stood in front of his family. He was himself ashamed of what they were accusing him.

"Arav, you could've known it, known it before anyone of us can before all this could start then how? How did this happen with her and you didn't even got to know?" Madhu asked looking at him

"You blocked it, right?" Khushi asked coldly

Arav closed his eyes, he wasn't able to stand the coldness in his mother's voice but he knew he was at fault, he was guilty.

"Why did you do it, Arav?" Rishab asked softly

Arav raised his head and looked at Rishab with pain in his eyes. Zoya was silent and was observing the situation.

"You know why" Arav said in slow voice

Khushi heart sank hearing Arav reply she knew what he was indicating in fact they all knew.

"I didn't knew it was a warning, though, I just kept on blocking it, I realized it later when Mahi got the news." Arav clarified

"But, Arav you should know whenever there's a view it's a warning" Madhu said softly

Arav looked away. Furious and annoyed.

"I don't want to use powers" Arav declared

"But it's for your good, son" Khushi said desperately trying to make him understand that from years

"They aren't for good they snatch everything like they did to you and I don't want to depend on something gifted by someone" Arav said infuriated

"He was your father! And this powers, they are given by me too" Khushi said

"I don't care! I don't want them, that's it" Arav turned away and walked from there

Khushi stood helplessly. Zoya touched her shoulder giving her support that she needed the most.

Pain mixed with fury it was a huge wound on his heart. She could see through his masquerade, his wounds were not unknown to her, and only they, his family, knew it.

Mahi placed her hand on Arav shoulder bringing him back to reality from the world of pain and betrayal.

Arav saw the pain for him in Mahi eyes and sighed helplessly. He don't like to hurt others and especially don't want his family to feel pain for his miserable life.

"Why don't you forget it, Arav?" Mahi asked softly

"I can't, Mahi. I have seen mom miserable state and all that happened ten years back, it can't be forgotten" Arav said with distanced gaze

"It was a coincidence!" Mahi resisted his thoughts

"It was, not! I can see through it, Mahi." Arav looked at her solemnly

Mahi withdraw her gaze. She knew Arav was right he can see through situations...

Mahi gulped the pressing issues and looked at Arav.

"Let's go to Piya" Mahi said slowly pushing off the seriousness but her eyes showing helplessness deep inside just like his eyes as he nodded

They both started for Piya room when Mahi remembered something and eyed Arav.

"Arav, I called her, here" Mahi said

Arav eyes widened in astonishment as it dawned on him about whom she was talking. Misha Dobriyal.

"Why?" Arav asked grossly

"C'mon, Arav she was worried for Piya and somewhat helped us too moreover, she is Piya friend and she deserved to know about her wellbeing. " Mahi clarified

Arav didn't liked the reply.

"She isn't bad, you see it too, no?" Mahi said softly

Arav quieten. He reminiscent Misha teary face, her concern for Piya even after his misbehavior with her. He felt guilty for his behavior with her, she wasn't that bad, Mahi was right.

Mahi smiled seeing him thoughtful. Maybe, now their equations would change.

Misha was extremely glad to see perfectly fine Piya. She hugged her tightly almost stopping her breath.

"Misha, are you sad am alive? Why are you killing me huh? It's so suffocating!" Piya whined

"Am so happy, you are fine. Thank God, you are okay" Misha said breaking the hug

Piya made face while Misha was grinning.

"I'm tired hearing it. Now my ears will explode" Piya rolled her eyes

"Nothing will happen to you, stupid" Misha said slapping her on hand playfully

"Oww" Piya held her hand and glared her and Misha laughed

Arav and Mahi were seeing it from door. Arav knew Mahi was eyeing him accusingly telling him how wrong he was about Misha but he choosed to ignore her glance and acted like he don't know anything.

Their ears perked up as they heared Misha questions.

"By the way, what was all those saying that death and rebirth, I don't see any such thing happening, you were lying or what? And how can you know?"

Piya laughed hearing her reply and pulled her cheek much to her dismay.

"I lied to you about death and all. About something bad, it was, probably, my accident and good was I met my love. And how I know, then it's secret and I think you don't believe it eh?" Piya explained

Mahi and Arav looked at each other. So she lied!

"Met your love? First sight and love, you are mad!" Misha rolled her eyes

"Yes, didn't you hear about love at first sight?" Piya asked

"I did! But it's fake, you can't love someone you know nothing about." Misha argued

"You can! Eyes are the mirror of soul and when you know their soul through their eyes you can fall in love at first sight." Piya retorted back

"So you want to say you read his eyes? Okay, what were in them?" Misha asked disinterested

"Lot of emotions! Innocence was prominent. I don't know about others but I'm sure they were positive emotions, the way they held my gaze, there wasn't anything negative." Piya said with distant gaze

Misha was frozen. Painful eyes of Arav shone in her mind. She was surprised at her own thoughts.

"Ahhh, Piya you're crazy. Anyways, I should leave now, I'll meet you in college." Misha stood up

Piya was confused at her change of behaviour. She watched as Misha left.

Change had reached.

Do leave your reviews.

Thanks,
Asshi

Edited by Asshi... - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS