Please read and no negative comments

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I been seeing lots of negative comments since we heard of the show going off air lots of us are trying to save our show so please stop saying negative things I agree sony is hard to make them understand but we are trying we never came on other fourms and said shit so please don't do it here we are trying our best to save the show If u are a true Fan of kinshivya/ kinshuk /shivya even Archi u will not care about the track and watch it for them and help us save the show so please no negative comments here only postive comments Thanks
N if u wanna help watch at 8:30pm everyday on sony tv not HD not online only on the sony and also come on twitter fb insta and help us 😛😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mahhu, just wanted to thank you for lot of efforts that you are putting in to save the show.
Unfortunately, I am not able to participate in activities outside of the forum, such as twitter, live chats etc.

I would be very happy if the show extends, but if not, I would like to enjoy it till it lasts.

Thanks for all your efforts
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Mahhu, just wanted to thank you for lot of efforts that you are putting in to save the show.

Unfortunately, I am not able to participate in activities outside of the forum, such as twitter, live chats etc.

I would be very happy if the show extends, but if not, I would like to enjoy it till it lasts.

Thanks for all your efforts

Thanks so much I am glad u appreciate it :) but u are helping by being here giving us postive comments and if we get a extension it's all of us that win :)))
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Di nagitive ppl is not going to understand this show and how it made a home in everyones heart who watched it
Keep going di
Hope we get the extension
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kussum1

Di nagitive ppl is not going to understand this show and how it made a home in everyones heart who watched it

Keep going di
Hope we get the extension

It's to much tho but whatever kussum are u on insta or twitter?
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All we have to be is deaf ears against all negativity.
Every fan is doing whatever they are capable of and if god forbid still we can't achieve any thing it won't matter.
Bcoz kinshi and the whole team knows we are trying every thing possible to save Ersk.
And I knw kinshi appreciate our love for them.
We love them and they love us that's it and nothing matters.

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mahhu you will get many such people in your life just ignore them and keep doing what you are doing in Twitter..
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No mahhu di i dont have twitter account 😔
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks dear for all your efforts to save the show.
Hope it gets an extension.
As for the negative comments, people just don't understand these things. Better to turn a deaf ear and a blind eye to such comments.