Kichad pe Kichad uchalnay wala episode

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What are you guys? 10 year olds?
Fighting like cats and dogs even worse.
Half of you became blind deaf and dumber
And the other half was like aaj hi diabilities ka operation hua ho aur tum sab ki ankhein kaan aur jawan theek hogai ho.
Lol
Sarita viren kaka sa hats off guys
Brilliant acting.
Bua ji you are a pro at this so no need for applause.
These actors did something out of their comfort zone.
They deserve it...clapping.
Detail may kya jaoon with each dialogue khichad ki quantity badti ja rahi thi.
It was one hell of a Maha episode.
Felt sorry for aryan
Today also no dialogue...vry dissapointning.
Maa sa nay toh had hi kar di aaj
Kuch toh apni khud ki decency ka khayal kar leti.
Viren nay sahi kaha ki Chalo pehlay ka choro par aaj jo teray saath iss ghar may vayvhar ho raha tha tu uskay baray may kya kahegi.
Tab bhi sarita baaz nhi ayi
Woh bol dala jo nhi bolna chahiye tha.
Anger insaan say na janay kya kya karwa deta hay.
Ghar toot jatay hay iss aham (ego) kay chakkar may.
Fir viren kahan chup rehnay wala tha.
Jinkay khud kay ghar pathar kay hon unhe dusro kay ghar par pathar nhi fekna chahiye.
Yeh woh ghar hein jahan najayaz bache paida hotay hein.
Yeh galat faimi bhi bari buri chees hay...dekho itnay suljhe way logo ko kahan lekar agayi.
Jo log ek dusray kay dukho ko baat tay the aaj woh hi ek dusray ko Ghav de rhe hein.
Jo log ek dusray ki izzat kr te the aaj ek dusray kay giribaan pakad rhe hein.
Jo log ek dusray ki majboori samajh te the aaj usi majboori ka fayda utha rhe hein.
Jo ek dusray kay sajhedar the aaj wahi ek dusray kay khilaf kharay hein
Aaj mujhe episode dekhtay way viren ka ek dialogue yaad aya
Jab archi ki shadi pakki hui thi tab I don't remember viren nay ye baat boli thi kissi ko
Ki dewakar ji aur mera rishta bahut alag hay.
I don't remember the exact words.
But it was something like mera aur unka rishta saajhedari kay hay aur bahut alag hay bahut khoobsurat hay.
Dekho aaj kahan kharay hein yeh sajhedars...
Kuch galatfamiya aur dilo ki aisi duriyan
Sahi mayne may aaj ka episode bahut hi jabardast tha.
Maza aya dekh kar
Frankly speaking puri tarah say may apnay views nhi rakh pa rhi .
Congratulations to the whole team for pulling off such a difficult episode.
Brilliant acting
Brilliant direction
Brilliant editing
Brilliant screen play.
Loved every part of it.
Sony channel it's a request please give ersk some more time...
That's all for today.

Edited by mystory - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god wht an episode though it was blame game but it was crisp it Reena of acting, Editing and direction. Everything, by the way new pics on Shyam Yadav insta shows Sony holding Aryan Sanchi ka divorce paper
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that divorce paper might give funny moment sorry but we all know its ArChi's plan so might be sonu is helping them like he was asked to show it like a poster paper infront of everyone
Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG what an episode 😲 everyone was throwing blames on others 😲 my hands got freaked while watching it 😲
Awesome awesome episode is the right word to describe it ⭐️
For the first time I like bua ji in today epi 😎 sab ko kasi chup karaya 😎 i knew it agar koi nilima ka sach khul sakta hai it will be bua ji ..she waited until everyone said what they want..and finally she opened up 😉
Becharai archi band baj gaye unki aaj 1st masa to sachi and then verain to aryan 🥺
Acting was superb of everyone too good .. just love it 👏
-Arishi- thumbnail
Double post
Edited by -Arishi- - 7 years ago
-Arishi- thumbnail
Btw priaa what is your heading means i didn't get it
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kaki sa have the eyes to blame 😕 what is that women made of
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chandra rocked - Pol khol episode.
I loved the episode. My heart was beating fast while Chandra was doing Neelima's pol khol.

I thought Sarita would be shocked to see what neelima was upto, but she was too blinded in hatred for Saanchi and Mittals that she still further insulted Viren, instead of trying to assess where they went wrong.

Gladly, Diwakar heard it all, and so did Aryan. Hopefully Diwakar manages to take a stand with an unbiased mind-set.

I loved how Viren gave back to Sarita, when she said "it is a chalan". Personally, I would never encourage people to accuse one another like this, but sometimes you have to give back. As that is the only way to give people a reality check

Sethias never gave any room for explanation to anyone. They were just ready to accuse. Initially, Mittals allowed their anger because they knew they (Mittals) were wrong. But later on, it was just endless lashing at Saanchi, for every small or big matter, with no room given for explanation.

And much as I like Aryan as a character, I did not like the fact that he would just stand there and do nothing to clear any of the misunderstandings. Glad Viren burst at him. Was much needed.

Sarita was more angry with Saanchi then Sushant. Why? Did she think that if Saanchi told everything beforehand, then Priyanka wouldn't suffer a shock / miscarriage? How does she even blame saanchi for Priyanka's loss, is beyond me? Does Sarita think that her sons have no brains of their own, that they will only do what Saanchi says?

Sometimes people just hate someone more out of anger / insecurity then the actual situation of right and wrong. That's why, Viren was right when he asked "why was Saanchi being lashed at, today?"

Anyways, it was a good episode. Speed and intensity were great.

Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mystory

Aaj mujhe episode dekhtay way viren ka ek dialogue yaad aya
Jab archi ki shadi pakki hui thi tab I don't remember viren nay ye baat boli thi kissi ko
Ki dewakar ji aur mera rishta bahut alag hay.
I don't remember the exact words.
But it was something like mera aur unka rishta saajhedari kay hay aur bahut alag hay bahut khoobsurat hay.
Dekho aaj kahan kharay hein yeh sajhedars...
Kuch galatfamiya aur dilo ki aisi duriyan
Sahi mayne may aaj ka episode bahut hi jabardast tha.

I also remember that dialogue (not the exact words), that Viren told to mausaji, when he made a blunder during wedding.
But what I also remembered is once Viren clearly told Saanchi "Mera hero hun ya nahi, yeh mujhe nahi pata, par tera baap zaroor hun. Agar tujhse koi galti ho, toh main sabse haath jodkar maafi mangunga, lekin agar koi bina baat ke tujhse shikayat kare, toh kabhi bardasht nahi karunga." (some such words)

And that is what he did today. Sethais were just blaming his daughter without any reason. And he was just so right as a father.

Both families have made enough mistakes / blunders for matters to have reached this stage. It is not a one sided fault.

But even then, I cannot excuse Sarita and Neelima. Neelima especially. Because Neelima has lied, stirred-up matters unnecessary, either twisted or have hidden facts. She is a bigger culprit.

Chandra angers up quickly and she doesn't hesitate in speaking her mind, which may hurt others, but Chandra has been honest so far.

Whenever Mittals made a mistake, they acknowledged it and apologised for it. But Sethia females have poured all their frustration on saanchi, as if she is not their bahu or not even a human, but a punching bag who can be tortured, humiliated or can be used to pour frustration.

After today's episode, I may find it hard to forgive Sarita. After knowing, that even Neelima was wrong to an extent, she decided to overlook it, and tried to continue with her anger on Saanchi / Mittals. This makes me think even Sarita was a shallow woman. Her outburst, anger so far was a result of "uncleared misunderstandings", but now, it is visible that Sarita hates Saanchi, ONLY and ONLY because Aryan loves Saanchi. An insecured mother who suddenly seems to be losing her importance in her sons' lives only because her bahu is quite nice. Very typical!!