DELETED VIDEO: Priyanka Jagga Muises SHOCKING REACTION on Salman Kh

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Here is Priyanka Jagga Muise's deleted facebook LIVE video that she posted next morning of getting kicked out of Bigg Boss 10'. Priyanka says Salman Khan was angry with her because she did not dance for his Birthday surprise by housemates. She even says that she misbehaved with him in order to get evicted from the show.
http://www.filmymonkey.com/videos/2016/12/24/deleted-video-priyanka-jagga-muise-s-shocking-reaction-on-salman-khan-is-shocking/

This is Priyanka Jagga Muise's first reaction after she was kicked out of BB 10 by Salman Khan. She deleted this video a few hours later. Priyanka and her brother Sameer Jagga are leaving no stone unturned in creating the controversy over her exit from the show.

Filmy Monkye showed you how Sameer even called his sister Priyanka more famous than Salman in his Facebook post that he deleted later[Priyanka Jagga's brother says she is MORE FAMOUS than Salman Khan; Writes HATEFUL messages!].

priyanka jagga brother sameer

Priyanka with her brother Sameer in Delhi after she was thrown out of BB 10'

And even after that he went on to make more strong allegations against the show makers and Salman in his various other posts that he has now cleared from his Facebook profile. He had targeted Salman's fans and wrote he and his sister are not his fans and also that the show is nothing without him. In the flow, he also happened to hint that his sister Priyanka is pregnant[Was Priyanka Jagga Muise PREGNANT ? Brother Sameer REVEALS! Also ACCUSES Salman of Nepotism!]

bigg boss 10

Priyanka irked Salman with her disrespectful attitude towards him on Weekend Ka Vaar'

bigg boss 10

Salman tells Priyanka to leave the show

Now we bring to you the first and last message by Priyanka herself in a video she posted on her Facebook page today in the noon. She went LIVE on Facebook for whole 6 minutes and said many things that will blow your mind!

The most shocking out of these was when Priyanka said that Salman was angry at her just because she did not agree to participate in the dance performance that other housemates were preparing as a surprise for Salman's Birthday. Salman's birthday is on 27th December and this weekend there were celebrations planned keeping his special day in mind!

priyanka jagga facebook deleted video

Priyanka Jagga's Facebook LIVE Video which she deleted later

Priyanka also said that she was denied Doctors, more particularly Gynaecologists when she asked BB to do so. She said that the doctor that visits Bigg Boss house only tests Blood Pressure and when she demanded to see a Gynae she was told this is Lonavala and it will take time to arrange one for her.

Priyanka also alleges that she was recently stopped being sent food from outside that BB arranged due to her bad health for some time.

priyanka jagga facebook deleted video

Priyanka Jagga's Facebook LIVE Video which she deleted later

She says she wanted to leave the show ever since she was in the secret room but even Salman persuaded her to stay longer saying she was a strong girl and she should entertain audience.

Priyanka alleges that the makers edit out stuff and only telecast stuff that shows her in bad light. Also that she misbehaved on the Weekend Ka Vaar' with Salman Khan only in order to get evicted.

Edited by COOL_KEJRIWAL - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sinipillai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a liar😑 she herself told that there was 4 gynecologist came to check her...
God Good that Salman throw her out... because of her I cant watch biggboss on my TV. my family members get angry that why I watch such showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Whenever this Jagga comes my husband gets angry on me that why the hell you watch such lady??? what is entertainment in it...

I hope now I can watch the show on TV..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I said this already , people think salman kicked her out , she actually left , she asked for a guarantee that she would leave and made sure she goes out and did everything to ensure the same.

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Here is you tube link
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8OOXIJbR-w[/YOUTUBE]
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

I said this already , people think salman kicked her out , she actually left , she asked for a guarantee that she would leave and made sure she goes out and did everything to ensure the same.

THIS.

I don't doubt for a second this was all planned. Everything seemed really off.
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina59

Yes when you want to leave you make a mockery of yourself in front of national TV and make your kids and family ashamed of you. Kya logic hai yaar.
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

THIS.

I don't doubt for a second this was all planned. Everything seemed really off.

Kaun idiot apne aap ko itna duniya ki nazooran mai girayage? Is any amount of money worth it? Why is her family throwing a tantrum online? Why is she shooting this video and acting a victim?
jayri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

Kaun idiot apne aap ko itna duniya ki nazooran mai girayage? Is any amount of money worth it? Why is her family throwing a tantrum online? Why is she shooting this video and acting a victim?

shes mentally sick dude.