maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
its soothing..together Arjit and A R Rahman r magic...song is nice
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Already listened to it so many times...
Aditya is luking damn good so far.. every promo every song... Seriously Enna Sona kyun rab ne banaya โค๏ธ
Edited by HakunaMatata. - 7 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This honestly doesn't sound like an ARR composition ๐Ÿ˜• I almost feel like they are just using his name here and passing it off as his song..Not saying its bad but it doesn't have the ARR vibe if that makes sense..Good or bad, his songs have this signature touch and this song sounds so unlike his usual stuff..
P.S. ARK is gorgeous..Will make for a great charming Mani Ratnam lead in his typical romantic films..And Shradha's dialogue delivery sucks..
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

This honestly doesn't sound like an ARR composition๐Ÿ˜• I almost feel like they are just using his name here and passing it off as his song..Not saying its bad but it doesn't have the ARR vibe if that makes sense..Good or bad, his songs have this signature touch and this song sounds so unlike his usual stuff..

P.S. ARK is gorgeous..Will make for a great charming Mani Ratnam lead in his typical romantic films..And Shradha's dialogue delivery sucks..

Same... doesn't sound like an ARR song at all. ๐Ÿ˜†
1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iambest

i would prefer orginal over copy :d
Nusrat fateh ali khan version... nadeem shravan copied alot from him ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... atleast rehman made his own composition
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X196nARkzIA[/YOUTUBE]

yeah nfak one is good 2..
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

This honestly doesn't sound like an ARR composition๐Ÿ˜• I almost feel like they are just using his name here and passing it off as his song..Not saying its bad but it doesn't have the ARR vibe if that makes sense..Good or bad, his songs have this signature touch and this song sounds so unlike his usual stuff..

Haina? ๐Ÿ˜† I totally understand what you mean. This can be easily passed off as a Armaan Malik or Pritam composition. Has that typical commercial feel to it which Rahman's songs usually dont have. Had felt the same for Heer Toh Badi Sad Hai last year ๐Ÿ˜†

OT: I'm totally hooked to it. Arijit's voice is so soothing โค๏ธ
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really like the song...it works even though as many mentioned, it doesn't seem like an ARR composition.
I feel Aditya is shining more than Shraddha in everything I'm seeing. They have chemistry together, but Shraddha still ruins it with her dialogue delivery..wish they took someone else instead of her. Aditya on the other hand looks really good and charming for such a film.
Goochipoo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I really like the song...it works even though as many mentioned, it doesn't seem like an ARR composition.

I feel Aditya is shining more than Shraddha in everything I'm seeing. They have chemistry together, but Shraddha still ruins it with her dialogue delivery..wish they took someone else instead of her. Aditya on the other hand looks really good and charming for such a film.

Agreed. Shraddha,--albeit a pretty face--manages to ruin everything the moment she opens her mouth or tries to act. She's stunning in pictures but such a turn-off in real life. It seems so ironic because rarely do I see someone who looks good but their acting annoys me to SUCH an extent that I would rather not see them at all. Never happened with even the worst actresses who were pretty. Including Sonam, Yami, Dia etc... ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• Don know why Shraddha comes across as this irritating even though she's pretty...
Edited by bollywood123d - 7 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
For a sec I thought they r going to ruin kinna sohna tainu rabb ne banaya
Thank god it's not that song