Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

They should have ended the show instead of bringing in a 15 year leap.

They had to bring in the leap, coz zee had no other show lined up... heard of kaala teeka going the same way (its taking a leap like yvr)... so once yet another show is ready, the channel is gonna pull the plug on that show as well..

kiara26 thumbnail
Just yesterday I saw a random khushi abeer clip on IG... N it was 👎🏼... N the makers have just made a mish mash of d beautiful KarVi scenes & expected this new pair to recreate the magic... This entire YVR2 has been such a let down... More so coz I have started watching YVR all over again from episode 1.. Never thought YVR would end on such a bad note.. 😭😭
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

updated the trp. It dropped by 0.7, clearly Kushi's story has had very little appeal... If only they would bring back our KarVi... trp may go up due to Taayi... Sad that a show that was doing well trp wise is ending with such poor ratings...😭

The appeal was there for Karvi,for Kartik & his promise,how he was gonna protect Survi for the rest of his life
Sad they made a mess of it all
Even though I loved Khushi,I wanted to see her with Karvi,not without them.Her story,her promise to Survi.it didn't have the power Kartik's promise to Shrikant had
The makers tried to fool themselves into thinking they could bring in the numbers even with a weak storyline.Guess they learnt maybe
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I guess you can say that I am not that surprised. I love Zain, and consider myself a fan, but that did not have enough of a pull to get me to watch YVR post the 15 year leap. I love KarVi and to have seen such an end to a story like theirs gave me little hope in whatever they were going to come up with. And on top of that Ankush and Rinku Mam were the strong acting pillars of the show, to have both of them gone was a huge turn off, and on top of that whatever I followed on Instagram made it difficult for me to compare Zain with Ankush and Ashita Mam with Rinku Mam.

Most of all I couldn't see Sonal as Kushi. Whenever I saw her I saw Survi and it was so weird to see her with Zain. I guess it was okay for Zain fans who had not watched YVR before to see her with him, but for me I needed Ankush. The chemistry between Ankushh and Sonal was way more better than whatever it was that Zain and Sonal had. For example I caught a glimpse of a scene from one of the recent episodes with Zain and Sonal in the hospital- they looked like children, yet they are supposed to be married. 😕 It just did not in any way fit in the storyline, it seemed very messy and out of place, where as seeing KarVi played by Sonal and Ankush at the different stages of their lives from before marriage to being parents was so much more believable.

The story hasn't been good since Meher's track, although the birth of Kushi made it better and sustained a decent story line until the ghost track was revealed to be Tai's work.

Besides, Zain is more of a youth icon and was riding off the popularity of his last show TEI, which had better writing, he alone couldn't bring up TRPs. Social media popularity is also not in any way a proper way of calculating how well a show is doing. It is great as a promotional tool.

The lack of promotion was a huge problem for YVR. If YVR had proper promotions from the end of Meher's track I am sure YVR would have done even better than it did from then and the actors would have been able to get even more popularity.

The channel has become really bad lately resulting in poor judgement on what works and doesn't.

Bang on.Dead on
You said it all
Vanellope thumbnail

They should have ended the show instead of bringing in a 15 year leap.

Just kept making mistakes.That's all they did
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara26

They had to bring in the leap, coz zee had no other show lined up... heard of kaala teeka going the same way (its taking a leap like yvr)... so once yet another show is ready, the channel is gonna pull the plug on that show as well..

So... it was the channel that ruined such a great show...😲
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara26

Just yesterday I saw a random khushi abeer clip on IG... N it was 👎🏼... N the makers have just made a mish mash of d beautiful KarVi scenes & expected this new pair to recreate the magic... This entire YVR2 has been such a let down... More so coz I have started watching YVR all over again from episode 1.. Never thought YVR would end on such a bad note.. 😭😭

There scenes seemed so superficial, it was a pain to watch. The only good thing about them was seeing Zain's face 😳
kiara26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

There scenes seemed so superficial, it was a pain to watch. The only good thing about them was seeing Zain's face 😳

Bold: True...

Good riddance... this show is finally shutting shop.. Thank God... Else it would've tarnished Original YVR's image even further... be it d story, acting, direction... you name it...
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If YVR was promoted throughout it being on-air, I am sure it would've done much better. Zee TV needs to promote more of their shows, especially ones with potential.
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The TRP went up this time, all of Tai's fans (my mom included) must've tuned in 😆 It was 0.9, the same steady TRP from the onset of Kartik's illness to the news of the 15 year leap. Says a lot doesn't it.