Posted: 7 years ago

LOPA is a gem of a person!

I'd love to know, is there any person who's ill, but suddenly becomes a superwoman & goes to the garden to throw the clothes sent by BB. Anyways, it was Priyanka who first started using derogatory slangs for Lopa. Lopa retaliated by abusing her in return. OK! I'm not defending her even tho Priyanka has said much more worse stuffs about her, even when Everyone went to garden area to calm Lopa down, then too PJ continued hurling abuses at her. But, yes two wrongs don't make a right. But Atleast Lopa was feeling guilty of her own words & was courageous to accept her fault. It showed who's the bigger person 😊

Now, Miss Bani the serial abuser who hurls abuses at everyone like no tomorrow, uses the nastiest slangs for others, who doesn't even spare her one & only friend Gaurav, swears at him 24*7, treats him a like a shit, calls him all sorts of names, dickhead & what not, that shameless abuser was talking all big big things about Lopa that "Now look at her, what she's doing, how's she looking, OMG what type of words she's using for another woman" Bloody hypocrite, did you forget what type of disgusting words you had used for Lopa when that PC took place inside the place, you've also said "f**k You Bitch" to her face. & She's saying Lopa shouldn't have stooped down to PJ's level! Lmao. Atleast she abused her in return unlike you when Om Said horrible stuff about your mom, you abused Swami like hell even much more worse, she had called Swami a "Motherf**ker" & what not. Bloody hypocritical loser 🤬

Later on tonight again, Bani showed what a heartless, emotionless & insensitive human being she's. It was so disgusting of her to say that "I'd never let that person to touch my kid". She was clearly trying to provoke PJ against to settle her personal score with Lopa. She's like if you've some personal problem with someone, you also have to misbehave with their kids. Even PJ is better than that opportunist. I appreciate that, Lopa showed she's the bigger person & didn't care about their personal equation, showered love over PJ's kids, also gave her necklace to PJ on their request to make them happy :) No wonder the kids bonded so well with her in such a short pan of time ❤️

Also, when Mona's BF came to visit, she was trying to make things better between the two & wanted to patch them up 👍🏼

She's beautiful inside & out. No matter if she wins this season or not, the only person who will be remembered for all the right reasons & stands is Lopamudra Raut ⭐️

Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elysiian thumbnail
is this a lopa praising thread or bani bashing one? 

Originally posted by: WhatDoYouMean

is this a lopa praising thread or bani bashing one?

I can also criticize others in a praising thread to clear up my points! 😳Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U put across the points really well
Praised lopa n very well put across the very obvious negative points about bani.
Bani was at her worst today 👎🏼
I loved lopas bonding with kids. It was really sweet of lopa to let go off all the fight that happened btw her in pri.
I just hate to say this but even pri made sense today when she introduced lopa n kids n bani was talking nonsense.
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They r ALL hypocrites in there...yes even ur "gem" lopa  lol...she gets so angry on om for bringing her father in a convo, then turns around n calls om najayaz aulad (indirectly abusing his mom)...hypocrite!!
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes and we have seen the Gems coming out from the mouth of your Gem today.

Stop criticising Bani for her abuses now as your Gem is no less. At least Bani doesn't beg BB to not telecast anything unlike hypocrite Lopa to fool viewers by portraying a sophisticated fake image.
pluviophile. thumbnail
Lopa was wrong for her use of words but the fact she realised her mistake was something that did make her the bigger person. She didn't sulk when Pri's kids came and behaved very open-minded towards them, I loved her interaction with the kids, it was so damn adorable especially the hug part! ❤️
About Bani, the less said the better. She was basically aag-lagaoing so PJ doesn't target her and PJ-Lopa stay at loggerheads, it's not the first time it has happened. 🥱

nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great post !!! I completely agree with each and everything you said. 
Lopa FTW !! Lopa won several hearts today. 👏
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tinaaa

Stop criticising Bani for her abuses now as your Gem is no less. At least Bani doesn't beg BB to not telecast anything unlike hypocrite Lopa to fool viewers by portraying a sophisticated fake image.

this response is apt 🤣
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinaaa

If she wanted, she could have pulled the same stunt with the najayaz aulad thing but she didn't. The abuses were really bad from her and PJ both, PJ was the one that started it and nobody would want such a horrible fight to be aired on national TV. Things far less severe than these have been exaggerated in previous seasons.