Saachi First Birthday with Aryan os :)

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Saachi was sitting in her room sad she was missing Aryan even more today since it was her birthday but couldn't do anything since she was at her house because of there fake fight to get there families. Aryan was feeling helpless so he sneaked out of the house bought a cake and a gift for saachi :) it was 11:50 everyone In there house went to sleep early they knew saachi did not want any wishes or anything so they left her alone. Aryan sneaked into the house into saachi room and saw her crying it was 11:58 one minute left saachi she saw him n ran to him n hugged he saw the time n went on his knee n started singing Happy Birthday n cut the cake n gave her a beautiful saree dress jewellery n lots more he was trying to make her feel special they both lied in bed together n was in each other arms saachi felt secure after so many days Saachi I think I should get going Aryan can't u stay with me tonight ? he saw how much she wanted him to stay so he said ok n asked her to dance they started to dance n looking into each other eyes Aryan went in for a kiss they kissed and they broke it off Aryan I want to be yours tonight he even said I want to be yours tonight he picked her up and put her on the bed he put her back facing his face and untied her back and kissed her back and started going down her back n held the bed tight he turned her back to face his face she put her arm around him and he removed her clothes and kissed her they became one they both were in each other arms Thank u aryan for the best gift and for making my birthday special :) saachi I love u and I promise to bring u home soon with both families happy within a week :)

hope u guys like it :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you mahhu di
It changed my mood little bit 😔