Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing mahhu...atleast u complete my wish...thank u so much🤗 just read both the parts...both are fantastic.. U did amzing start.. The way aryan asked omg 😳.. I just loved it waiting to read next part
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Recap. Aryan brought her to the balcony and showed her the stars and also asked can I have our pyar ki nishani She got shy what Saachi I want our pyar ki nashani to come in the world I want us to become parents. Aryan I even want our Pyar ki Nishani to come Aryan face lit up and said said Really Yes:) she blushed Aryan picked her up and spin her around I love u saachi :) He put her down said what are waiting for N brought her close and moved her clothes off of her he put her on the bed they made love next day saachi woke up early and realized she got up and put her saree on woke up Aryan we need to go to our room before everyone wakes up they cleaned the room and went to there room Aryan behind her and hugged her he was about to kiss her Saachi stopped him and said had hai Aryan there is a time for romance he said no there is no time for romance and I can romance with my wife at anytime she was about to say something when she got a call ring ring she went to pick it up it was Rishi Hello hi saachi it's rishi saachi got shocked Hi rishi she looked at Aryan she put the phone on speaker sorry for calling so early in the morning . It's ok we have a meeting today at 11am will u be coming yes I will be coming but bhabhisa said she can't come he got so happy n said ohh ok Saachi didn't want to go alone so she said Aryan might come he got upset she looked at him he said he will come ok see u later ok They hung up At rishi place I will get saachi and Aryan back Especially Aryan back for taking my saachi away back at Archi house everyone was talking and Bhaisa said Aryan u need to come with me to this meeting he was about to say he has to go with saachi but she stopped him and he said ok At the market Tanu was shopping rishi was also there Tanu was about to fall and rishi caught her they had a small eye lock and picked her back up Hi thanks rishi np tanu started to feel weird way when he touched they talked for a few minutes I got to go I will talk to u later bye Tanu :)

ok guys I will post 2 or 3 parts tomorrow :) what will happen next will Tanu fall for Rishi ? what's Rishi Next plan ? what will happen in the meeting ?

Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waw mahhu it was too good
Tanu will definitely feel for rishi
Meeting mai he might miss behave with sachi
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good going
Story is gripping now
I think sachi will take tanu with her to meeting
So this way tanu's feeling will get a high
Waiting for tmr.

mystory thumbnail
Mahhu you can write on watpad
It's good for budding writers like us😉

Sehreem1 thumbnail

recap At the market Tanu was shopping rishi was also there Tanu was about to fall and rishi caught her they had a small eye lock and picked her back up Hi thanks rishi np tanu started to feel weird way when he touched they talked for a few minutes I got to go I will talk to u later bye Tanu :) Saachi was in the room getting ready when she thought of tanu she called tanu and asked if she would come to the meeting with her she said she would ok I will pick u up in 40 minutes Aryan came in the room Aryan tanu coming with me to the meeting. I am sorry Saachi I can't come I understand ok I should get going he kissed her on her forehead and hugged her and said all the best thanks she was about to leave when bhaisa said we will drop u she said ok they left to pick tanu up on the way there JIJI I met rishi today at the market they got shocked what really what did he say to u ? actually jiji he saved me I was about to get hit but he saved me are u ok ?? they all asked ya I am ok :) they reached the meeting place all the best thanks :) They got out n went inside Rishi came in 5 minutes before the meeting started. He saw saachi and tanu but not Aryan he got happy hi guys hi rishi thank u for saving tanu np they sat down the meeting started rishi and saachi company got the order . Good luck guys thank u sir bye they left Tanu said she will be right back Tanu can u call Aryan and see if he can pick us up my phone not working or can I have your phone I will call him here jiji I will be back Congrats again saachi thank u congrats to u he held his hand out for a shake and she gave her hand to shake but he tried to hold her hand hard but Tanu came in he got pissed I will be right back u guys talk she went a little far and called Aryan Hello Aryan we got the contract but we have composition with Rishi Don't worry saachi everything will be ok But I am so proud of you congrats :) Thank u love u Aryan Rishi heard that and closed his had his face turned red but smiled while talking to tanu I love u to saachi <3 I will come and get u I will be there in 10 minutes Jiji tanu yelled I want to talk to jiju Aryan tanu wants to talk to u she went to them hear hello jiju I want a treat I want ice cream haha ok fine deal we will meet u at the ice cream parlor ok I will be there :) Rishi why don't u come with us tanu asked :(

Ok guys that's it for now what will happen will Rishi go with them ? will he use Tanu ? who will win the contract? what will happen when Rishi sees them together

Ps guys sorry I been to much into kinshya I can't write properly They are killing me 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago
mystory thumbnail
I knew it she would ask tanu for meeting
Nice one mahhu
Let's see what happens at ice cream parlour
Something is definitely going to happen.
And rishi has become cheap
Why the hell did he gripped sachi's hand😡
If not aryan I would kill him.
Waiting for more
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Guys I won't be able to write unail Thursday I want to concentrate on the show right to save it I hope u guys understand #sonysaveersk
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahhu

Guys I won't be able to write unail Thursday I want to concentrate on the show right to save it I hope u guys understand #sonysaveersk

Take your time :)
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Take your time

Rishi will definitely join them