Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mahhu

So I should make him realize he still lobed saachi and how archi deal with it ?

Yup and how he is jealous of Aryan ..
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tanu loves Rishi And bua wants to try for the alliance.
But patnis and sethiya&mittlas turn business rivals. .. We all saw Rishi father is not so good man.
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice one mahhu
I think make rishi a lil negative not completely
Make a triangle
Tanu loves rishi
Rishi loves tanu
But nishant had developed feelings for tanu
And neelima knows about it
Turn her again a lil nagin towards sachi for not helping nishant
Some thing like this.
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

Nice one mahhu

I think make rishi a lil negative not completely
Make a triangle
Tanu loves rishi
Rishi loves tanu
But nishant had developed feelings for tanu
And neelima knows about it
Turn her again a lil nagin towards sachi for not helping nishant
Some thing like this.

Wow Priaa this love triangle is so nice. Yes Sachi wants to help Tanu but here Aryan wants to help nishanth.
And bua and kaki . We all know. πŸ˜ƒ
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you roopa
And bad may yeh likhna ki rishi tanu ko dhoka dega as woh sachi ka badla le raha tha
And fir nishant like a knight in shining armour akar bacha lega mittals ko from badnami
Aur apni family ka ehsaan bhi chuka dega and blah blah blah.
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tanu should be paired with nishant only ..not with rishi
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Precap Saachi was with priyanka and they went for a business meeting when rishi came for the same meeting they both got shocked
Priyanka and saachi got up and rishi stood there in shock . After few minutes Rishi said hi they both sat down with the clients started talking and they said we will make are decision soon they got up and said thanks the clients . (Rishi still had feeling for saachi it showed)when he asked her how she was? (but she did not see it) I am good how are u long time no see ya I been busy with work ohh ok this is my bhabhisa priyanka hi how are u? I am good when he was about to ask how her married life n if she was happy Aryan called ring ring sorry I will be back saachi went to the side hello Saachi when are u coming home ? why ? I need your help with making the designs for the client ok we are coming home soon come fast you know I can't stay far from u so long she smiled I am coming soon they hung I need to tell Aryan about rishi when i get home She went back ok we should get going Bhabhisa Aryan called that's why πŸ˜‰ Bhabhisa 😳 haha ok let's go bye Rishi bye saachi bye priyanka ji :) he felt so hurt he felt jealous of Aryan he wanted to get Saachi back but how ? I will think of something I will get her back. Saachi and priyanka reached home and told saachi i am here if u need me No bhabisa ik Aryaan will understand She reached her room and saw aryan doing work on his Laptop she came in and Aryaan saw finally u are home I missed u and he hugged her Aryan i need to tell u something he broke the hug and saw her worried what happened everything ok ? Aryan Rishi was at the meeting today :( Aryan got shocked and said what ! ya she told him what happened idk if we should go with the deal anymore Saachi don't worry i am with u don't worry about Rishi we will deal with him later and said come with me At Rishi place I will get saachi back I will get her back he had pics of her everywhere in his room And said u are only mine AT archi house Aryan brought her to the balcony and showed her the stars and also asked can I have our pyar ki nishani 😲 She got shy what Saachi I want our pyar ki nashani to come in the world I want us to become parentsπŸ˜›

Okay Guys that's all for more coming soon What's rishi next move?? will saachi say yes ? will they get the deal ? what will happen keep guessing:)

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ oh so family is together but rishi came with some motive 😑 ,what a lovely wish

continue writing bcz practice makes a man (here womenπŸ˜‰) perfect .
U r improving everyday πŸ‘πŸΌ
honestly i love reading but continuous writing is impossible even in dream for me πŸ˜†
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

πŸ‘ oh so family is together but rishi came with some motive 😑 ,what a lovely wish

continue writing bcz practice makes a man (here womenπŸ˜‰) perfect .
U r improving everyday πŸ‘πŸΌ
honestly i love reading but continuous writing is impossible even in dream for me πŸ˜†

Haha thanks so much :)))) that means a lot I am looking for a Web site for us archi fans so after the show ends I will still write and u guys can comment and read and never miss ersk:)
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just love this one mahhu di
She will agree..and by this she will stops rishiπŸ˜‰