Business ff note on p4 updated

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I was thinking to write a business how both families work together and they are against rishi family I got this idea from Missesha pratu di I was thinking to write about how both families are doing a business together and how they get through this do let me know if u would like to see this :)
Thank u missesha and Pratu di :) for this idea :)
Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's nice mahhu.
Good to read how archi tackle the business as sajhedaars
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Mahhu... yes please make one :)
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Hi Mahhu... yes please make one :)

Thanks u so much for the idea :) this whole story credit goes to u and pratu di :)
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahhu

Thanks u so much for the idea :) this whole story credit goes to u and pratu di :)

No worries... it's all good .. will wait to read the FF... take your time :)
Sehreem1 thumbnail

It's been 2 months sine everything been better Priyanka and family accepted Sonu and forgiven saachi family Vibavh bhaiyah and pooja got maried everything is going amazing Saachi and Priyanka were starting to work at the factory from tomorrow onwards In Archi room Saachi I am so excited that I will be with u everyday every hour :) Aryan I am coming to work not spend time with u LOL :P ohh really ya he came close she moved back until she hit there cupboard he held her back and kissed her neck Aryan let go She tried to escape but he would not let 2 minutes Later sonu knocked on the the door saying kakisa open the door Aryan got mad and saachi laughed and open the door and what happened sonu can I sleep with u of course come ha come now I have u to ruin my romance He said I want to sleep between u guys Aryan gave a puppy face and he slept between them Priyanka came said sonu come with us we will put u to sleep its ok bhabhisa he can sleep here we have no problem :) ok they went to sleep before going work Saachi dad and diwaker for going to make there partnership official at a party so they were planning that :) Saachi was with priyanka and they went for a business meeting when rishi came for the same meeting they both got shocked

ok guys seconded part coming soon what do u guys think will happen next ??

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Umm. Will Rishi turn negative and competes with them ?
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Umm. Will Rishi turn negative and competes with them ?

Ya I was thinking to do something like that and see how both families work together :) and especially how archi handle Rishi what u think I would love for ideas :)
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice mahhu
Rishi shouldn't be nagitive as coz in ERSK no nagitive characters 😳 make his shock and his feelings for sachi is coming back .etc
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

Nice mahhu

Rishi shouldn't be nagitive as coz in ERSK no nagitive characters 😳 make his shock and his feelings for sachi is coming back .etc

So I should make him realize he still lobed saachi and how archi deal with it ?