Love yaa mahhu
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice one mahhu keep it up
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Precap there table was finally ready Aryan wanted sit with saachi. Saachi saw that but she wanted to annoy Aryan so she sat beside Tanu and smiled at him so he sat in front of her and used his feet to annoy her.
Saachi stepped on his foot he jumped up everyone looked at him and asked what happened Saachi started laughing he looked at her nothing I think i got bit by something they all started talking again are u ok Jiju? ya i am ok i will get the bug back later πŸ˜‰ Saachi started blushing they all ate and got back on the bus Aryan sat down and pulled saachi on the seat next to her Aryan what are u doing I have the write to do anything with u and touched her maungulstra see πŸ˜‰ she looked away and he used his hand to turn her to face his face they forgot they were with everyone no was watching and was about to kiss but the bus braked hard n they realized both started to blush πŸ˜‰ they asked what happened there was a animal on the rude few minutes later Tanu said lets play antakshari they all said ya girls vs boys saachi moved across from aryan and she started to sing Maine Pyar Kiya and she looked at aryan they both had flash back since they met till now of happy moments he winked at her πŸ˜‰ they finally reached the house they all got out and looked around and uncle that was looking after the house came out and greeted everyone and saw saachi this is saachi right ? ha this saachi she greeted him by touching his feet and I can't believe it's you I haven't seen u in so long last few times u came I missed u :( and now u are married he had tears in his eyes she hugged him and said u are my favourite n always will be verin said introduced everyone to him aryan bet to touch his feet and hugged him Saachi beta u room is still the way u left it even all of yours they took everyone to the rooms Archi went to saachi room saachi was overwhelm with seeing all her childhood toys still the same way Aryan went behind her and said No when will stop me tonight Aryan shhh he put his figure on her mouth and said u can't stop me too they had eye lock when tanu said come down we are going to eat soon ok we are coming they all went down to eat after eating they were chilling saachi went to her room n wore the dress aryan picked for her she wanted to do something special for him after what he has done for her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

more coming soon :)
hope u like it :)

Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Should I even put how saachi gets loss n aryan finds her ?
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice mahhu di
Update the other soon 😳
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderfull..all are being kabab main haddi coming between archi romanceπŸ˜† update soon
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome mahhu as usual..complete it soon
Sehreem1 thumbnail
I wi finish it tomorrow :))
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Recap they were chilling saachi went to her room n wore the dress aryan picked for her she wanted to do something special for him after what he has done for her

She text Aryaan saying come upstairs Aryan looked at his phone n had a huge smile on his face I'm coming he pretend to feel tired n said I am going to sleep he got up and said goodnight he went to the room all the lights were closed sachi was standing near the window the wind was blowing he saw her and hugged her. He turned her around and looked at her u look so beautiful :) <3 she blushed He asked her to dance she gave her hand and they danced I love u Aryan :) I love u too Ayan brought her more and more close so there was no room for them he was going to kiss her she felt his breath on her face she felt her lips touching his she felt like should would fall but she knew Aryan would catch her they broke the kiss she was blushing so much He brought her near her n removed her clothes off of her and brought her to the bed n made a romantic night next morning they all went to the market saachi and tanu were looking at clothes tanu got a call n said she will be back Sachi was alone n went to far she didn't know where she was Tanu went back to were she left tanu she didn't see her there so she thought she went back to everyone she went to back to meet everyone Tanu went to aryan and asked where is jiji ? Aryan got shocked she was with u I got a call and told her to wait for me I will be back when I got back she wasn't there they both were shocked where is saachi then ?? Tanu don't tell anyone they will all get worried I am going to go find her ok. Do u want me to come with u ?? no u stay here aryan went around looking for her it was night and saachi was crying trying to call aryan but her phone didn't work tanu told the family Aryan had a surprise for saachi so he took her with her they were happy and said ok Aryan went everywhere Saachi was sitting when some goons followed her so she started running n ran into Aryan she hugged him both were crying the goons were looking for her but did not see her so they left Saachi why did u leave u should of waited for tanu ik I should of I was just looking at stuff n didn't realize she was crying so he hugged her let me tell tanu I found u he called her n told her thank god she's ok we will come home tomorrow we are staying in some small house he saw from far ok take care Aryan went around to see if anyone knew who lived there It started to rain and saachi was getting wet so she started to play in the rain aryan came back and saw he stared at her for a few minutes and then went to her and moved her hair and kissed her neck they both didn't realize were they were standing Saachi realized and said aryan what are u doing we are on the road he stopped and put her arm around her they both went to the house no one was there saachi and his clothes were wet saachi found a shirt and a scarf so she put it on the rope n closed it so she could change aryan put on the fire she came out after changing Aryan just looked at her wearing a t shirt only she sat beside him held each other hand and looked at each other and he got romantic again and had a hot night the next morning they went back to the family they were hanging out saachi fainted they all got worried they called the doctor congrats she pregnant everyone got happy so were archi 9 months later little saachi was born :) love u guys hope u guys liked it

Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
archi romance,rain romance its full of archi πŸ‘