Picnic os last part 4posted on pg 3 updated

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
everyone was happy that the misunderstanding have finally ended they payed there loans everything that made them sad has finally ended :) Archi went to there room and were happy that they got there family's together n promised each other to have each other back all the time . they went to sleep early since there families were going on a picnic for 1 whole week so holiday lets say :) they were going on bus since they wanted to spend time together Aryan made sure to get the back seat n sit with saachi they were seconded on the bus and Aryan took her hand and brought her to the back and made her sit she saw how Aryan wanted to sit with him n so did she wanted to be with Aryan they both held each other hand was about to kiss when everyone came on the bus they came on they were blushing few minutes later everyone was laughing and talking Aryaan look everyone is happy like the old time this trip will make both families come closer :) Saachi not only for the families but for us in a different way πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ she got shy where are we going Verin we are going to our house in rajistan we got when saach was born ha they put lots of stuff under saachi name we are no one favourite right Tanu vibavh bhaiyah said papa someone is jeliouse that u love me more :p
ok just thought to give a small one to make everyone moods better after today episode I will give a better one later this episode has kinda made my mood off so it not my best one sorry
Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice starting mahhu..atleast in ur os we can enjoy both family together
waiting for next part
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...pratu...

nice starting mahhu..atleast in ur os we can enjoy both family together
waiting for next part

Thanks di u couldn't write it my best today because this episode ruined my mood hopefully I can wrote more tomorrow
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmm
Mahhu ki archiland may sab kuch Acha hota hay.
Love yaa mahhu for such a sweet start
Waiting for the nxt
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

Hmm

Mahhu ki archiland may sab kuch Acha hota hay.
Love yaa mahhu for such a sweet start
Waiting for the nxt

DI check this out I kinda want to see this in the show with lots of romance https://youtu.be/wcSGMtvKT4c
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahhu

DI check this out I kinda want to see this in the show with lots of romance https://youtu.be/wcSGMtvKT4c

No probs
If they are not giving us this
You write it in your os
Wesay bhi problems toh khatam ho phir toh becharay romantic ho kuchπŸ˜‰
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice start waiting for the rest
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ nice start ,Sethia.mittal's same bus for picnic & Archi In between πŸ₯³
wish could C on tv πŸ˜”
Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Recap where are we going Verin we are going to our house in Rajasthan we got when saach was born ha they put lots of stuff under saachi name we are no one favorite right Tanu vibavh bhaiyah said papa someone is jealous that u love me more :p Saachi got up and hugged her dad and said see so vibavah got up and hugged him and see he loves me more everyone was loving them see them fight for there father and Tanu got sad saachi saw this Tanu come here she got up and went n said He's not only our father but he's yours to he loves u more then us :) Verin broke the hug and went near tanu and said sachi is right did u know when u were born saachi got jealous of u ? really ? ya because papa loved u more then me :) she got happy and said thank u mamaji for loving me so much they hugged and kussum had tears papa lets stop this mummy tears will start n won't stop they all laughed they went back to there seats Aryan said I am getting more n more impress with u since the day I met u even tho our first impression wasn't the best they laughed and remembered it she rested her head on him:) Tanu interrupted and said saachi jiji thank u for making me feel good arey duhkun u are n always be part of our family and u are the daughter of the house don't think like u don't have no dad u do and papa loves u :) she smiled and hugged her from behind they all were hungry so they stopped to get some food and stretch they all got off the bus and saachi saw saw a suit she went to look at Aryan followed her it was a purple color with white She was looking at and Aryan came from behind and said it will look really pretty on u get it but when will I wear it ? he said u can wear it on the trip since all u ladies will be wearing Saachi smiled /he saw a red saree he picked up and took saachi in front of mirror and put it on her and said u will look really pretty :) he said to get these packed they were about 2 pay when he saw a dress a blue and white dress n said pack this to Aryan why u getting this I don't wear this anymore You can wear this with me when we are Alone in the room tonight she looked him and he said don't forget I said tonight will be only about us :P she was blushing he said pack this he put his hand around her and they went to the bus and put it away and went to go meet the others they got there they were waiting for a seat they all were talking and just chilling and having fun and laughing there table was finally ready Aryan wanted sit with saachi. Saachi saw that but she wanted to annoy Aryan so she sat beside Tanu and smiled at him so he sat in front of her and used his feet to annoy her

ok that's all for now thank u everyone for the lovely messages sorry if I did not thank everyone on each os but really means a lot :) I hope u like this next part coming soon the other os coming soon I will post it after the episode because ik we will need happy moments :) do keep giving feed back and ideas maybe I can add some stuff u guys would like to see :)

Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Thanks guys for the love :)