Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Now what's the meaning of this πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Now what's the meaning of this πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

This can be a hint.πŸ˜‰
Or maybe the poor guy just replied to a comment and we are considering it to be a secret sign.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Yes Andromeda that is something I also liked. When they win, boys will stand in queue. People with myopic view dont understand what education and financial independence can do to woman. There are young men out there who are willing to take the hand of such a female.

And the girls fighting with boys was too good. Mahavir Phogat's determination was too good to bring up his girls like this in a very patriarchal society

Also Geeta's distraction when she reaches NSA actually reminded me of my engineering days. Suddenly from a small town into a big league I also had that share of ups and downs before I caught myself. I always tell my younger sister. Beware the one who takes you to such things no the exit. You dont know. So dont push into such things beyond limits. Think about your life, your family and before too late stop. Let others do what they want, dont judge but where needed put your foot down firmly.

I liked Geeta's distraction part the most
Mary Kom, Chak de India , and Dangal all 3 are abt women empowerment
But for me Dangal stood out for the father daughter relationship
The way Geeta defeated Mahavir Singh and showed attitude to him
That time Babita reminded her not to forget that by following her father's teachings only she won the Nationals... But she was arrogant at that time.. Which finally made her lose almost all matches and then she had to come back to her father... And he taught all over again... Result we all know
And I loved how she kept giving her father the full credit later πŸ˜ƒ

I personally faced it.. with coachings, school studies n tutions, i hardly got time for self study.. My papa dat time only told me that self study is most imp, but i didnt listen to him.. result was I did well in boards but not in mains
Then after my worse perf in mains i was depressed.. Then papa told me how he studied for competitive exams.. I followed his method.. he also taught me to manage time while giving exams(because of which I couldn't do well earlier)... and then did well in all the other competitive exams after that.. And now I am quite satisfied with my clg n branch and papa too.. 😊
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

This can be a hint.πŸ˜‰
Or maybe the poor guy just replied to a comment and we are considering it to be a secret sign.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

But that tweet is abt career change na πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
I hope its just a reply
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

May be that was temporary nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan SL is pet name for SA only i think πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
There's one BB πŸ˜‰
But they are nothing in front of our SA's 😳
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Ekta and RS will not spare anyoneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As far as Ashish is concerned
He has done two hero role already
When he was given to choose btw two roles, he chose the negative one
Let's see, he is great at confusing usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why calling Ranveer negative?πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

BTW just imagine if Ashish was playing Daljeet πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
As usual Ashu's choice was not wrong😳
And he seemed to like Ranveer tooπŸ˜‰
Some1 in twt was saying RV was evil, he said he isn't evil, just makes wrong choicesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thats the reason, he somehow made Ranveer convincing and interesting, as he himself believed in the character n his flaws
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

lol the day ppll asked wheres he we got news 🀣🀣

For wat is he phamouse.? ... for mooch ?? 😲🀣 🀣

This was JDJ luv .. nd SA joined too πŸ˜† After that TC came with arctile the very popular Actor nd class apart 🀣 I was lyk How dare is TC to call him popular that too very popular πŸ˜†

bold- i heard that recently for sexy list
Some1 said who is AS who has more ranking than... u knw whoπŸ˜†
Same person in another tweet said how come he was 4th without the mooch Mooch cut and became sexy? 🀣
You don't know him but know he had mooch nd now has cut it🀣
Really his mooch is more pop than him lol πŸ˜†

But sad we didn't get much love thats why no news πŸ˜†

Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Why calling Ranveer negative?πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

BTW just imagine if Ashish was playing Daljeet πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
As usual Ashu's choice was not wrong😳
And he seemed to like Ranveer tooπŸ˜‰
Some1 in twt was saying RV was evil, he said he isn't evil, just makes wrong choicesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thats the reason, he somehow made Ranveer convincing and interesting, as he himself believed in the character n his flaws

Twinu,actually I am happy that Ashu chose RV instead of D.Because RV's character was more interesting and Ashu increased the level of interest.
The character RV had many phases.

Phase 1-Happy Go Lucky,cheerful and ambitious guy.Hopelessly in love with Sahiba.

Phase 2-Reaches London.Becomes a bit disillusioned after seeing the reality but still doesn't lose his optimistic nature.Has a suave and flirty side.

Phase 3-Suffers heartbreak when hears about S ji's marriage for the first time.Still doesn't give up hope.

Phase 4-Suffers a major heartbreak after seeing S and D at the Big Ben.Undergoes a transition.Becomes selfish and money oriented.

Phase 5-We are shown his obsessive side.Manipulative and cunning.This was the most dangerous phase.

Phase 6-Repentance and remorse.This makes the viewers sympathise with him again.

I feel that if it was any other actor in Ashu's place then he wouldn't have been able to play Ranveer so convincingly and beautifully.Ashu shaped this character to be the way it was.
Edited by ---Andromeda--- - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

Twinu,actually I am happy that Ashu chose RV instead of D.Because RV's character was more interesting and Ashu increased the level of interest.

The character RV had many phases.

Phase 1-Happy Go Lucky,cheerful and ambitious guy.Hopelessly in love with Sahiba.

Phase 2-Reaches London.Becomes a bit disillusioned after seeing the reality but still doesn't lose his optimistic nature.Has a suave and flirty side.

Phase 3-Suffers heartbreak when hears about S ji's marriage for the first time.Still doesn't give up hope.

Phase 4-Suffers a major heartbreak after seeing S and D at the Big Ben.Undergoes a transition.Becomes selfish and money oriented.

Phase 5-We are shown his obsessive side.Manipulative and cunning.This was the most dangerous phase.

Phase 6-Repentance and remorse.This makes the viewers sympathise with him again.

I feel that if it was any other actor in Ashu's place then he wouldn't have been able to play Ranveer so convincingly and beautifully.Ashu shaped this character to be the way it was.

phase 7 : Mistakes happen by many but you can't jus sit and lament, do something to rectify yourself... S has stopped loving as of now but he was sure to gain her love again

phase 8 : Whn he hears S is carrying D's child, he shows human emotions and no mahaanta πŸ˜ƒ
He tells her straight that he never insulted his love but she did.. And finally his acceptance just due to his love 😳 the way he got S out of depression, one really strong husband.. walking on fire on fire πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
phase 9: Mahaan RV giving S to DπŸ˜†, still was convincing, reason is same "I love S"πŸ˜†

phase 10: mental track (my fav) 😳😳.. forgets everything, his name, family everything.. remembers just S and her face 😳
phase 10: final destination track, saving S from death πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

phase 11: S is insulting like anything.. calling him selfish blahh blahh, she has forgiven D for same crime not RV πŸ₯±... But RV doesn't let this out that S was carrying D's baby .. reason is same "he loves S"πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
And finally he gave up lol how much will he take.. his best dialog was "If all 3 are wrong, why shud I suffer, i will make sure all 3 suffer"πŸ˜ƒ and his wish gets fulfilled too πŸ˜‰

Thats perfectly multilayered πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Twinu even if D hadn't turned negative, he was on the whole a boring character in the beg, i didn't like him that much.. As i said grey char have their own charm

And TBH wen TV show grey leads , they always have a past baggage.. which turned them grey..either momy issues or any girl issues.. But RV was wrong due to his own choices.. And he had the guts to accept his mistakes and rectify them.. though Ashu's worse, he is one of the best char an ML can get on TV which is FL dominated.. He was literally ruling the show.. For me it was Ranveer's character which made the shw work.. And obviously Ashu played Ranveer in the most convincing way possible as script was very poor still RV looked the best among all .. So both Ashu n RV.. not just Ashu
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago