Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Thushi

same here πŸ€’πŸ˜† hop he get it in movie or short film but pls not in daily soap

this is why i was glad he is not in CK .. though i was thinkg he migh be lead at the same tym was scared that he might do main antagonist 🀒 and also NS saw him as Ravan πŸ˜†

Madhu too scared usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
486792 thumbnail
Hi Mano and ThushuπŸ€—
I am hoping for Ashu's comeback in a good show too.Female lead can be anyone who is pretty and a good actress.

BTW one small doubt.πŸ˜† Are SAs and SLs the same people or different ones??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Madhu too scared usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Han she too πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Andromeda that is something I also liked. When they win, boys will stand in queue. People with myopic view dont understand what education and financial independence can do to woman. There are young men out there who are willing to take the hand of such a female.
And the girls fighting with boys was too good. Mahavir Phogat's determination was too good to bring up his girls like this in a very patriarchal society

Also Geeta's distraction when she reaches NSA actually reminded me of my engineering days. Suddenly from a small town into a big league I also had that share of ups and downs before I caught myself. I always tell my younger sister. Beware the one who takes you to such things no the exit. You dont know. So dont push into such things beyond limits. Think about your life, your family and before too late stop. Let others do what they want, dont judge but where needed put your foot down firmly.
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

Hi Mano and ThushuπŸ€—

I am hoping for Ashu's comeback in a good show too.Female lead can be anyone who is pretty and a good actress.

BTW one small doubt.πŸ˜† Are SAs and SLs the same people or different ones??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

SA's are epic
SL did we have one like thatπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail
Ashish My Heartbeat @anju_ashish

Adorably adorable.. @ashish30sharma LOVE U MY HERO

Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Yes Andromeda that is something I also liked. When they win, boys will stand in queue. People with myopic view dont understand what education and financial independence can do to woman. There are young men out there who are willing to take the hand of such a female.

And the girls fighting with boys was too good. Mahavir Phogat's determination was too good to bring up his girls like this in a very patriarchal society

Also Geeta's distraction when she reaches NSA actually reminded me of my engineering days. Suddenly from a small town into a big league I also had that share of ups and downs before I caught myself. I always tell my younger sister. Beware the one who takes you to such things no the exit. You dont know. So dont push into such things beyond limits. Think about your life, your family and before too late stop. Let others do what they want, dont judge but where needed put your foot down firmly.

Truly that movie was an epic movie.πŸ‘It was so realistic.
Moreover that song Naina made my heart heavy.
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

SA's are epic
SL did we have one like thatπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I faintly remember we had discussed about SLs once.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

I faintly remember we had discussed about SLs once.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

May be that was temporary nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†