Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
What do u guys wanna see if we get one maybe from what u guys wanna see I can make a os :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahhu

What do u guys wanna see if we get one maybe from what u guys wanna see I can make a os :)

Mahhu, I don't know about more OS ideas, because I think you have covered most of the relevant topics. And thanks for those.

However, my expectations from CVs going forward is something as below:

I would love to see that everything gets okay between two families, all misunderstandings cleared and everyone happy with each other.

Then I want to see the two families collaborating a part of their business to become a big shot in Jaipur.

I want to see more of their business side drama, and not just family drama. In my ideal world of expectations, I want Diwakar and Viren to be the Directors of the business. I would like to see: Aryan as Head of Business Relations and Marketing,
Saanchi as Lead Designer,
kakasa as Finance head,
Sushant as Operations Head and
Priyanka as Assistant support to Lead Designer.

With such a good team and strong finance backing, it would be great to see these two families making their business as a leading business, and then see a track on business rivalry from a third party. For example, competition from Rishi or even any other big shot outside Jaipur.

The rivalry should be about competing to become number 1 fashion / apparel industry for Traditional Women's clothing, so that the winning team can win a huge International Business Contract for Indian designs. And of course, I would love to see Saanchi's designs winning.

I am hoping for a business theme which includes fashion show in a big city, team hiring, model training and the whole business model in play with every character contributing substantially to the main track. And ofcourse, some romance in the background, some challenges faced in execution by everyone, some bonding between family members, and the zeal to fight together as Saajhedars (all Mittals and Sethias)

But above all, I want to see how bahus (especially tele-bahus) can have a career oriented life with full family support. With both Saanchi & Priyanka, working for their company, and managing household life without being negative / evil to each other, it will create a new record in tele industry.

Basically, it is my expectation from CVs to see such tracks. Something that is more intriguing, and relevant with today's world. I don't want to see ghar ghar ki fights, as CVs are currently showing between Sarita - saanchi, and Viren upset, Chandra upset, Neelima being a drum droll etc.

This is one show with all positive characters, so I want them to show as how a family can retain its goodness and positive values, while embracing modernity.

I know you were looking for OS ideas, and not for my expectations from the show. But I felt your thread was a good platform to share what I want to see. If you like this idea, feel free to make an OS on this.

Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Mahhu, I don't know about more OS ideas, because I think you have covered most of the relevant topics. And thanks for those.

I would love to see that everything gets okay between two families, all misunderstandings cleared and everyone happy with each other.

Then I want to see the two families collaborating a part of their business to become a big shot in Jaipur.

I want to see more of their business side drama, and not just family drama. In my ideal world of expectations, I want Diwakar and Viren to be the Directors of the business. I would like to see: Aryan as Head of Business Relations and Marketing,
kakasa as Finance head,

With such a good team and strong finance backing, it would be great to see these two families making their business as a leading business, and then see a track on business rivalry from a third party. For example, competition from Rishi or even any other big shot outside Jaipur.

The rivalry should be about competing to become number 1 fashion / apparel industry for Traditional Women's clothing, so that the winning team can win a huge International Business Contract for Indian designs. And of course, I would love to see Saanchi's designs winning.

I am hoping for a business theme which includes fashion show in a big city, team hiring, model training and the whole business model in play with every character contributing substantially to the main track. And ofcourse, some romance in the background, some challenges faced in execution by everyone, some bonding between family members, and the zeal to fight together as Saajhedars (all Mittals and Sethias)

But above all, I want to see how bahus (especially tele-bahus) can have a career oriented life with full family support. With both Saanchi & Priyanka, working for their company, and managing household life without being negative / evil to each other, it will create a new record in tele industry.

Basically, it is my expectation from CVs to see such tracks. Something that is more intriguing, and relevant with today's world. I don't want to see ghar ghar ki fights, as CVs are currently showing between Sarita - saanchi, and Viren upset, Chandra upset, Neelima being a drum droll etc.

This is one show with all positive characters, so I want them to show as how a family can retain its goodness and positive values, while embracing modernity.

I know you were looking for OS ideas, and not for my expectations from the show. But I felt your thread was a good platform to share what I want to see. If you like this idea, feel free to make an OS on this.

That's amazing I wasn't looking for os only but also wanted to know people opinions because people wanted archi track so I wanted to know what u guys were thinking

I hope cv sees this or u should message this to the creative n also I would love to see saachi working getting a award for this n both familes feeling proud n yes would love for them to work
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mahhu,
I am not really sure if I will approach CVs with my idea.

But may be we can use this thread for everyone to post their expectations from the show and then we can email this link to the CVs.

That way we can show our support for the show and also let the Cvs know what we want to see.

I don't know if we can do something like that... but just a thought.
Sehreem1 thumbnail
I actually made this to see everyones ideas :) n guys I posted a new os called archi reunited :)
Sehreem1 thumbnail
I would love to see saachi going back to school and working on her designs and aryan goes to her a school to meet her or even help her out with her work
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for this post mahhu..😊
first i want all miss understanding to get clear..
no family drama at all like masa , kakisa and buaji types
i agree with esha totally its getting bored to see family jhagda some bussiness theme is must here..i dont want say but i want rishi back in show as compititor..that mean sethiya-mittals v/s patnani (i forget their name hope this is correct one).
some powerful bussiness rival is need to introduce.
and offcourse archi romance 😳but with that i also want equal screenspace to prisha & little much of vaibhav-pooja also.
buaji's story is also need to unfold. they should atleast introduce her son.🤔

in short i want third party come in scene now..and some saajhedari of sethiya & mittal family.
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

kakasa as Finance head,

Bold - 👍🏼
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai mahhu.
I just hope they clear the misunderstandings to some extent atleast. They reached peak now.
Archi should also show some saajhedari in business once they clear off their debt.
It's not always about uniting families only but also in their professional front too..