Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Aryan and Saachi had a small fight and in anger but he did not mean he told saachi to leave the house saachi :( said fine I will Aryan left the house to cool down Saachi was crying at home she knew Aryan did not mean it but she packed her bags and left a note for Aryan:( Aryan came home hoping to say sorry to saachi but he came in the room saw no saachi he saw a note on his side of the bed he read it. Aryan I am leaving the house like u wanted What was my fault I tried to make u understand that it's not your fault what happened at the factory it was no ones fault but u blamed me u told me to leave the house u said so much to since we got married I kept inside me I still stayed by your side but when u told me to leave the house I could not deal with anymore I am sorry I am going to papa house for a few days don't worry Everyone knows I am just going to visit :( Saachi was sitting in her room looking at there marriage picture and was crying wondering why we have so much problems in our shaadi :( Aryan was looking at saachi picture and felt bad what he said he remembered the stuff he said on his first night to today he felt bad but his ego wasn't letting him call saachi so was saachi ego it's been 2 days since she's been at her parents place n Aryan nor saachi have called each other but they miss each other a lot:) Aryan went to work and he found out it was not his fault with the order and babasa said sorry:) Aryan felt more guilty so he called Tanu to talk n see if anyone was home Tanu knew what happened and planned to help her jiju :) Tanu took the family out saachi was in her room upset when Aryan came in with a huge teddy bear and flowers went on his knee and was about to say sorry but our saachi kissed his lips he got shocked but he enjoyed it n gave in they both fell on the bed and made love they both were in each other arm and laughed about there fight and promised never to fight again and he asked saachi to never leave again she promised and he kissed her on her forehead they both were about to kiss again when they heard saachi family come home so they quickly wore there clothes and went down and went home :)

This was specially for kussum :) <3 Love u all for such amazing feedback I could not have done it without u guys :)

keep sending ideas:)

Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mahhu πŸ€—i dont have a word dear..u r improving by each os..
gud jobπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
u write it simple but beautifull..i am really hopping for this scene in show😊
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you di πŸ€— this is really nice of you 😳
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Really appreciate it Thanks what do u guys what next ? Let me know :)
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good one mahhu
Keep entertaining us by your mushy and hot romantic os.
Love you
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice one mahhu keep it up πŸ‘
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Thanks guys I posted a new one archi reunited
Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail