Kaisi yeh yaariyan chp 3 till 12

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Nandini gets a dream of Manik, it showed that he was tied to a chair all beaten up, taking Nandini's name continuously, she moves in her sleep getting restless, she turns to her left and clutches the bedsheet tightly.
Nandini: Manik
Her eyeballs starts moving as she dreams. She takes the pillow from the other side and hugs it tightly. She turns to her right and a vase falls by her hand. Her chachi runs to her room listening to the voice. She sees her getting restless in her sleep taking Manik's name. She sits by her side and caresses her hair to calm her but Nandini continues taking Manik's name tossing left and right. Chachi wakes her up and makes her drink water.
Chachi: Nandu its nothing, it was just a bad dream.
Nandini: but it looks so real, Manik is alive, he is in some problem, I got to know his mom planned that accident.
Chachi: Nandu, u might have heard wrong.
Nandini: no chachi, I heard it right, I think she has hidden him somewhere.
Chachi: bas Nandu, don't stress urself, everything will be fine, sleep.

She makes her sleep and prays to Ayyappa to reduce her stress and return her happiness, she leaves from there. Nandini opens her eyes and cries.
Nandini: if u r alive, I will find u anyhow Manik.
Unknowingly she sleeps.
Its morning, Nandini wakes up and thinks of not going to Holi party.
Nandini: I won't go to Holi party, I m falling weak, I will remember old memories and will end up crying, I should stay at home and think of some plan to tackle Nyonika and Harshad.
She thinks and thinks, she gets an idea and smiles.
Somewhere in a house, a man is sitting in his room. His face is not shown.
Man: It was said that I will die within six months because of cancer, but later I recovered but because of an accident I was in coma, but I m out of it now, be ready Mukti, the love of ur life is coming right away.
His face is shown, its Abhimanyu. He smiles.

</div>
Dhruv and Alya are singing together in Alya's house. They look at each other lovingly.
Dhruv: can't we be together again?
Alya: even if we want, then also we can't, we'll revive old memories.
Dhruv: I understand, so v r frnds only.
Alya: hmm

<div>Navya and Mukti talks.
Navya: I think something big is going to happen today.
Mukti: even I feel the same. U remember Abhimanyu? I m recalling him again and again today, don't know why.
Navya: leave all this, let's plan what to wear for holi.
Mukti: yes

In the space academy, Harshad intentionally collides with Nyonika, holi falls on both of them.
Harshad: happy holi Nyonika
Nyonika: can't u watch where u go?
Harshad: u know what? even u have the right to play holi. R u happy without Manik?
Nyonika: Just shut up Harshad.
She leaves.

The holi party starts, Navya, Mukti, Alya, Dhruv and Aryamann enters in the college, Abhimanyu is shown coming with the colours from the other side, MukBhi falls on the floor with Mukti on top of Abhimanyu, colours fall on them, Navya, Aryaman, Dhruv and Alya looks on. Abhimanyu's face is covered with the colours, Mukti doesn't recognizes him.
Mukti: dekh k nh chal sakte kia?
Abhimanyu: hey I collided accidentally Mukti.
Mukti: how u know my name?
Abhimanyu: at least let me get up.
Mukti realizes and stands up, Abhimanyu too stands up.
Mukti: how u know my name Mister.
Abhimanyu: just wait, I m coming.
He goes, Mukti rolls her eyes.
Abhimanyu comes after washing his face.
Abhimanyu: its me
Mukti is shocked.
Mukti: lekin tum to
Abhimanyu: marr gaye thay, I know I had cancer, I told u I will die within six months but I recovered, I was going to my home from hospital then I met with an accident and went in coma, now I m out of it so I thought to come back.
Mukti: oh God someone pinch me.
Abhimanyu pinches her.
Abhimanyu: I m real
Mukti smiles and hugs him. Navya and others smiles seeing them.

Edited by salley145 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing part
please continue soon
ky2manan thumbnail
It was so amazing
Hope manik too comes back soon
Update soon
salley145 thumbnail
Mukti and Abhimanyu apply holi to each other, they all play with holi.
Navya: Nandini kahan rehgayi?
She tries calling her.
Nandini gets ready for the party, she receives the call of Navya.
Nandini: han Navya?
Navya: where r u?
Nandini: I m coming.
She cuts the call.
Nandini's POV:
I got ready and stood on the road finding an auto but a car comes a stops in front of me, the window of the car opens, I saw a man with sunglasses looking at me, it was Harshad.
Harshad: need some help?
I replied nicely at first.
Nandini: no thanks.
But he came out of the car and held my hand and dragged me to the car and forcefully made me sit inside, he locked the door.
Nandini: what r u doing? let me go plz.
Harshad: m not kidnapping u
Nandini: oh plz just shut up, I very well know that u along with Nyonika ma'am planned Manik's and Cabir's accident, stop acting innocent.
But he didn't paid any heed to her and drove the car, I asked him to stop the car at the college but he again didn't listen to me and took me to a different place, it looked like an old house.
Harshad: relax, plz hear me out once, I really want to change and want to help u, I know u can't trust me, but I have something to say, Manik and Cabir are alive.

I looked at him in a shock.
Nandini: what r u saying? but they were dead.
Harshad: they are alive, and this is the place where Nyonika has hidden them, I will free them, trust me.

What if he's lying? What if its a prank? These questions kept rising in my brain. I was in my thoughts when he went out of the car and came to my side and unlocked my door, I hesitantly came out.
I said to myself: Ayyappa what's happening? is he lying or saying truth? plz help me, be there.

He went inside followed by me, he slowly opened the door by breaking it.
Nandini: y r u helping me?
I asked curiously.
Harshad: I want to rectify my mistakes, just follow me.
He took me outside a room, I could hear shouts of Manik and the goons, we got to know the goons were coming outside so we hid, the time they went away, I rushed to that room followed by him, I saw Manik tied up in a beaten state, he was subconscious taking my name, it means my dream was real, thank u Ayyappa, I approached him and untied him, tears started making way from my eyes seeing his condition.
Nandini: Manik, look I came, I will take u away from here, don't worry, kuchh nh hoga.
Harshad and I took him out and made him sit in the car carefully that no one sees us doing so. We locked the car and again went inside, I called the police men and Harshad freed Cabir and took him out making him sit in the car, we waited for the police to arrive and when they arrived, they arrested the goons, I and Harshad took ManBir away from that place.
End Of POV.

In the space academy, Navya and others were waiting for Nandini to arrive when Navya received a call from her. She put it on speaker.
Navya: hallo, kahan rehgayi?
Nandini: Navya, I have a good news.
Navya: kia good news hai?
Nandini: Manik or Cabir zinda hain.
Navya: kese?
Nandini: come to the city hospital I will tell u. Be careful.
Call disconnected.

Navya with Aryaman, Mukbhi and Dhrulya reaches city hospital and got shocked seeing Nandini with Harshad.
Mukti: what r u doing here Harshad?
Navya: how dare u come here? go from here
Aryaman: because of u ManBir were endangered, now u got to know they r free so u will tell Nyonika that they're safe..
Dhruv: How dare u kidnap them?
Aliya: Bhai aap
Harshad: enough! I have helped Nandini in finding them, I knew they're alive, abb main sach mein sudhar gaya hoon believe me.
Nandini: he is right, he helped me

She tells them everything.
Nandini: we have to be very careful, Nyonika shouldn't know this.

Doctor comes out.
Doctor: he was given sleeping pills without food, we have given vitamin injections to him (I don't know if these injections exist or not), they'll gain consciousness in some time.
Nandini: thank u doctor.
Manik and Cabir are kept in two rooms adjacent to each other, Nandini goes to Manik's room and goes near him, she caresses his hair and kisses his forehead.

Nandini: sorry I wasn't able to save u before, I really missed u my monster, happy to see u back.

Doctor comes out of Cabir's room and says he will take much time to gain consciousness, he has many wounds.
Navya: hosh aa to jayega na? theek to hai na WO?
Doctor: WO theek hai, bas zakhm boht hain.
He goes.
Mukti: its a big day for me, u and Nandini, lovers reunited.
She hugs Navya.
Harshad: bye guys.
Mukti: ruko Harshad.
He stops.
Mukti: thanks that u saved them, but Nyonika shouldn't know about this, else it won't be good.
He nods and goes.

Chp 4
riyaparo thumbnail
amazing part
waiting for next
thanks for pm
ky2manan thumbnail
Loved the update
Finally manik and cabir are back
Harshad realised his mistake
Update soon
salley145 thumbnail
Chp 5

Harshad is in his room thinking about what wrong he did all his life and lost his friends and his only family his sister. He made Navya a mother when she herself is 17 and also lost his two true lovers Mukti and Navya.
Harshad to himself: At least today I did something good, but I can't change what I did in past, I m all alone now.
He feels a hand on his shoulder, he turns and sees Alya.

In the hospital, Nandini was still sitting by Manik's side waiting for him to wake up. Manik opens his eyes and looks around.
Nandini smiles: Manik
He looks at her.
Manik: u r in front of me, is this a dream?
Nandini: I m real, u r safe and those goons are arrested, finally found u.

Manik holds her hand: but how did u know where m I?
Nandini thinks: its not the right time to tell him all this, right now he needs rest.
Nandini frees her hand and rises the bed, she makes him eat.
Nandini: eat.

In Cabir's room, Dhruv and Mukti were sitting on the couch, Navya was roaming here and there in the room, Cabir wakes up.
Cabir: where m I?
Navya: Hospital
Cabir: tum sab yahan?
Navya: han, tum theek ho na?
Cabir: hmm m fine, Manik theek hai?
Mukti: han vo theek hai, he's in another room, Nandini is with him.
Navya rises his bed and makes him eat, Dhruv and Mukti smiles seeing them.

Harshad turns and sees Alya.
Alya: Thank u bhai
Harshad: yeh to mera farz tha
Alya: But y did u hid them for so long?
Harshad: I got to know later..
Flashback:
Harshad enters Nyonika's cabin without knocking as usual, Nyonika doesn't notices him, her back was facing him, she was talking on phone.
Nyonika: keep Manik and Cabir in a place which no one knows about.

Harshad thinks: what is she saying?

Nyonika: No one should know they are alive, keep them hidden and do as I say.
Harshad to himself: how come they're alive?

Call disconnects, she turns and is shocked to see Harshad there.
Nyonika: can't u come after knocking?
Harshad comes closer and holds her.
Harshad: tell me the truth
Nyonika jerks his hands away.
Nyonika: oh plz just leave me, and don't u dare tell anyone anything what u heard.
She kicks him out of the cabin.
Fb end.

Harshad: then later that day when I was going home, I saw her in her car going somewhere, I followed her.
Flashback:
Nyonika was driving her car when Harshad thought to follow her. He kept distance between their cars so she doesn't knows he is spying on her. Nyonika stops outside an old house.
Harshad: what is she doing here?
She goes in the house, he comes out of the car and sees the door closed of the house, he sees a window and looks inside. Nyonika was talking to the goons.
Nyonika: keep them in different rooms, and yes, give Manik sleeping pills to make him sleep so that he can't even try to run.
Goon: we understood.
Nyonika explained further about Cabir as well.
Harshad to himself: worst mother ever, esi Maa hone se achha k Maa na ho.
Nyonika comes out, Harshad confronts her.
Harshad: what's all this? Manik is ur own son.
Nyonika: its none of ur concern.
Before Harshad could reply, she sat in her car and drove off.
Harshad: I will have to act as if I m on her side but in reality I m not on her side.
Fb end.

Alya: But Bhai it was a bomb blast, how come they're safe even after a bomb was planted in their car?
Harshad: Bomb was planted, but they got saved.
Flashback:
Manik and Cabir were going somewhere in their car when the car started ticking, they got to know it had bomb, so they drove the car really fast and they both jumped off the car, the car dashed with a tree, the car blasted. Manik and Cabir stands up from the road and goes towards each other.
Manik: u OK?
Cabir: yes m OK, wat about u?
Manik: yes m OK.
They hug each other, they were going by walking when some goons came and took them away in their car. Nyonika asked some goons to keep an eye on them they were the same goons.
Fb end.
Harshad: I didn't told u all before as if I told then she would have harmed me as well, jese he vo holi party mein busy hui main ne Nandini ko SB sch btaya or unko free krwadia, now m waiting for Nyonika to be arrested, kahin na kahin its my fault as well.
Aliya: bhai whatever u did before, but what u did today made me proud of u.
She hugs him.

In the hospital, Manik was continuously asking Nandini that how they found him and Cabir but every time he asked, she excused herself.
Manik: Nandini m asking the last time. How did u all found me and Cabir?
Nandini: I will tell, but promise me, u won't get angry.
Manik: OK I won't now tell.
She tells him everything. He is shocked.
Manik: oh, like seriously, he's changed, the one who didn't change in so much years, how did he changed in one night?
Nandini: leave na Manik, important is that u r safe, I knew u r alive, I m so happy today.
Manik: me too, I missed u.
Nandini: I missed u too.
She hugs him, he responds by hugging her back. Mukti, Dhruv and Abhimanyu enters.
Nandini shocked: Abhimanyu?!
Manik is shocked as well.
Abhimanyu: I recovered and then met with an accident, I was in coma, now m OK so thought to meet Mukti.
He sidehugs her.
Manik: so many lovers reunited today, once I and Cabir get well, we will play holi together.
Everyone smiles.

ky2manan thumbnail
You updated after a long time
Loved the update
Lovers united❤️
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
O my god...this is really something...I love it dear. So awesome. Plz plz cont soon. Thank u so much for pm 😳
salley145 thumbnail
Chp 6

Manik asks Nandini to go home and rest. Nandini refuses.
Nandini: Manik, I will be here with u.
Mukti: Me, Navya and Dhruv are here to take care, u go, we'll handle, Abhimanyu will drop u.
Nandini: OK fine, but before going I want to meet Cabir, and Manik take care, rest as much as u can, Mukti, Dhruv, don't fulfill his wish of eating junk food, only healthy food, I will come again to check on u.
She kisses him on his cheek and says bye.

She turns to go but Manik holds her hand and kisses it.
Manik: bye my star.
Nandini smiles: bye, bye everyone.

She goes to Cabir's room. Navya and Cabir were laughing on something.
Nandini: hi
Navya turns to her: hi Nandu
Cabir: Arey agai meri bhabhi ji
Nandini blushes.
Navya: Shut up Cabir.
Cabir: mujhe haq hai Madhubala.
Nandini laughs.
They talk and after sometime Nandini goes with Abhimanyu.
Abhimanyu: So Manik's Juliet, u got ur Romeo back.
Nandini blushes.
Nandini: Abhimanyu
Abhimanyu: haha, OK I won't tease u.
Nandini smiles.
Nandini: wese u also got ur Juliet back today, so u must be happy as well, Mukti's Romeo
They laugh. He drops her to her house and she bids him bye, he leaves, she rings the doorbell, Rishabh opens the door.
Nandini: Rishuu.
She hugs him tightly.
Nandini: kesa hai guddu?
Rishabh says fine.
Nandini: oh u started speaking, taras gai thi Teri awaz sun'ne k liye.
Rishab: Nandini didi, u look really happy today, something special?
Nandini blushes.
Nandini: Vo Manik, he's alive.
Rishabh: congratulations.
Nandini: chachi kahan hai?
Rishabh points to her room, she goes.
Moorthy ji and Shanno (chachi) were talking about Nandini.
Shanno: bechari Nandu doesn't even sleeps properly, she gets nightmares about Manik.
Nandini: but now I won't get them.
Chachi turns.
Chachi: tu KB ayi?
Nandini: right now, I have a news.
Chachi: what's it?
Nandini: I got my happiness back, Manik is alive (she tells everything)... Chachi no matter how much I thank Ayyappa it's less.
Chachi and chacha smiles.
Chacha: chalo achha hai, u got ur happiness back.
Nandini smiles.
Chachi: u go, freshen up, I will get u something to eat.
Nandini goes to her room and thanks Ayyappa.
Nandini: Ayyappa thank u thank u thank u so much for all this, I love u Ayyappa, but take care that Nyonika doesn't gets to know that we have got Manik and Cabir, plz plz Ayyappa, I lost Manik once and by much difficulty I got him back, plz Manik or Cabir ko safe rakhna.
She changes her clothes and goes downstairs to eat.

Meanwhile, Nyonika is going towards the old house in which Manik and Cabir were kept, she sees that the door is locked, and it was silence everywhere.

Nyonika: how can it be? I remember its the same house where ManBir were kept, then how come its locked? I will call those goons.

She calls the goon, the call gets received.
Nyonika: where r Manik and Cabir? have u shifted them?
No response.
Nyonika: speak up!
Again no response.
The phone of the goon is shown in police man's hand, he is tracing the call.
Police man: (whispers) call is traced let's go.
They go and reach the place where ManBir were kept, they see Nyonika roaming outside the house on the call.
Nyonika: speak up damn it!
Inspector: the voice is same. C'mon.
They go towards her.
Inspector: Ma'am its an old house, what r u doing here?
Nyonika is speechless.