Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Everything finally was ok between both Families:))) Saachi went to her maayka for 2 days to help get ready for her bhaiyah wedding saachi was packing her clothes when Aryan came in the room and hugged her and said don't go I will miss u saachi was sad to but did not want to make it more hard for them she said Aryan I will be back in 2 days and u will be coming home too :) but how will I sleep at night without u beside me I can't sleep without u anymore L Saahi got sad and hugged him they broke there hug because Niti called them saying bhabisa your brother is here. They went downstairs she hugged her brother said bye to everyone and looked at Aryan Both were sad. Saachi reached her house n was talking to everyone but she was missing aryan both of them were lost in each other in there memoriesJ Aryan called saachi she picked up while she was with everyone she said will be back n went to talk to him I miss u saachi It hasn't even been 2hr yet and u miss me :P I don't miss u I am having so much fun without u :P oh really? ya :P fine bye no Aryan I miss u too J He said lets meet I want to see u Saachi not today tomorrow it's late and papa won't let me leave. Fine tomorrow J ok I LOVE U and he asked for a kiss on the phone <3 saachi got shy and gave it J this kiss was ok but I want one on my face J hmm lol :P Aryan there calling me to eat I will call u back they hung up and went to eat there dinner and talked for a bit n went to sleep Aryan could not wait until tomorrow so he went to saachi house and saachi was watching tv when Aryan called and said to come downstairs he was waiting for her she got shocked but was happy she ran downstairs and went outside he brought it motorcycle they hugged each other let's go where? Saachi dad saw them and smiled and left without getting seen J don't ask questions they got on the bike and went Aryan took her to this beautiful place with a lake and a bed on the bottom with flowers on it they got off Aryan what is all this Saachi this nothing to what u have done for all of us since we been married J she smiled I want my kiss he brought her close she said close your eyes he closed his eyes and she ran away but he caught her saaree and her stomach was showing her heart was beating he brought her close and whispered u can't run today no one will stop me today not even u :P saachi heart kept beating she was happy but feeling shy he touched her stomach with his face kissed her from bottom to up she held him tight while he was doing this he picked her up and kissed her while taking her saare off J saachi went on him and kissed him took his clothes off both them didn't stop they both fell asleep happy it was 6am saachi woke up happy and smiled about last night and saw the time she woke up Aryan we need to get home before everyone wakes up they got ready and reached her house before she went in thank u Aryan for everything n hugged aryan said I am glad that we became one J

Guys not sure if I will get write more today but will try I will be at work so that's why I wrote right now and thank u so much for the feedback really appreciate it guys will love more ideas the more ideas I get the better it will help me anything u guys want to see let me know J and the picnic will have lots of treats but do tell me what u wanna see in the picnic J I might have to post on Sunday not sure depends if I will get time on Friday or sat because I am helping my parents at work will try to post early

Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome maahu
Sorry I was late in reading it as I was not aware you updated
Loved it
You can make it more steamy and hot
We can handle it trust me.
And please don't make us wait till Friday
Help your parents we are not saying not to but help us too.
It was nice Specialy the lake part๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฌ

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I read it earlier but could not reply. Loved the desperate archi
And bike ride is. Just awesome.
Do write more mahhu and take ur time as well
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well done mahhu...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
aww aryan cant wait he start missing sanchi in 2 hr thats so romantic...
lake part u write it well...
loved it..
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome awesome mahhu love it
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waw di just love it
I hope to see this in the show not masa track ๐Ÿ˜”
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u all please give suggestions on the next one I am kinda confused so would some ideas :)
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Picnic in jungle where they forgot sachi how is this๐Ÿ˜’