Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 09tanki

Don't shock me 😆 i m citizen, and i m not on work visa ... my family lives here... last i knew my parents had 1 boy and 1 girl 😆 but its wrong perception to think only boys go out for work. If I like something I appreciate that thing but if I dislike something fir toh god he usay bachey. 😆

ladkey bus naam ke sher hotey... ghar pe sherni he raaz karti hai... When was the last time u heard any boy giving blunt reply to anyone, yeh zimadari sirf hum ladkiyo ke pass he hai... ladkey bus gaali dete ya fir edkam shaant rehtey hai when r angry.

I thot u were on visa there. My mistake. 😳 I know ghar pe sherni raaz karti h.
as I told RR, girls or women here try to be political correct. The opinion written here are mostly fans' opinions. They try to align their opinion according to their fanclubs. The real opinion differs in real world. Here life revolves around BW and outside no one has time to discuss these faltu issues.

Anyways the topic got diverted. The perception is changed now. 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

not surprised to see politics being discussed again

modi brought in the conversation again

and mods sleeping again

coz clearly that is all a package now which comes with the name fawad..terrorism..politics blah blah blah

it is like he cannot be spoken about as an actor anymore. Always these things be brought in.

Which is why i really feel he should not return

sad how no one discusses about his beautiful work in KNS being snubbed left right centre but would leave no point to discuss politics, terrorism and everything everytime fawad is brought in discussion as if poor guy was the master mind behind all that

stay away fawad!!

just too much negativity he receives

Dont worry...Lord has mysterious ways of working. For instance this man Nitin Datar:

Mid Oct:

Nitin Datar: The sentiments of public are against Pakistani films

TNN | Oct 15, 2016, 14:04 IST

As the Cinema Owners and Exhibitors Association of India decided not to screen any movie that stars Pakistani artistes in single screen theatres, Nitin Datar, the president of COEAI explains the reason behind the move.

With COEAI's decision to not release any movie that features any Pakistani artistes, Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' has landed in trouble as the movie stars Fawad Khan, who is in one of the lead roles in the movie. Nitin Datar, the president of COEAI was quoted as saying in a leading daily that the move has been taken keeping the sentiments of the Indian public in mind, which are against Pakistani films.

He also added that the decision has been taken keeping the patriotic sentiments of the general public and the public will be happy with the decision of the association.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/latest-hindi-movie-news-bollywood-movies-news-updates/bollywood/news/Nitin-Datar-The-sentiments-of-public-are-against-Pakistani-films/articleshow/54866043.cms

Early December:

Nitin Datar, President of the Cinema Owners and Exhibitors Association of India, grouses that it's an "unfair move", noting that while Kahaani 2 may have been appreciated more in multiplexes it should've released everywhere simultaneously to beat piracy.

"Dear Zindagi too wasn't screened in many single screens in the first and even second week. We can't force makers to give us their films but if audience turns their back, it will take us months to bring them back and eventually even producers and distributors will lose money. Even in areas where there are no multiplexes, they are opting for a limited release," he asserts, adding that he has advised members to update technology so people can pay by card. Santosh Bhatia, exhibitor for Premiere Gold Cinema, Dongri, notes that they charge just Rs 100 as compared to a Rs 300 multiplex ticket yet makers are preferring the latter because they have no change to pay them.

http://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/Demonitisation-drives-films-out-of-single-screens/articleshow/55845235.cms

Mid-December

Nitin Datar, vice president, Film Federation of India, lauded the move, calling it a "symbiotically beneficial move". "Now, even their theatre owners will benefit hugely from the release of our films as they were suffering huge losses by not screening Indian films. Here, with a massive cash crunch, a little extra money from across the border will help stabilise the income of our producers."

But alas!

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/aamir-khan-dangal-not-screen-pakistan-theatre-bollywood-news/17848154

I dont care if Fawad wins awards or not. If he is capable he will go on to win bigger awards than tuchcha BW awards. I am really sad though Ratna Pathak Shah is being skipped for awards. Rishi Kapoor is winning them though he wasnt all that good.

thanks 4 doing my open brain surgery, but its empty.

Wish it was.

Edited by MrsKhan - 7 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He can only be more entertaining if he beat this one..

But Fawad is entertaining in serious roles.
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Not a fan of either of them and yet could watch both if they had good roles.
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Who is more entertaining actor Rajpal Yadav or Fawad Khan ?

🤣🤣

for kjo definitely F...

about Topic i find both are hopelessly hopeless in comedy situation...
1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _fillintheblank

🤣🤣

for kjo definitely F...

about Topic i find both are hopelessly hopeless in comedy situation...

he has put 3 agarbati on his ear 😆 nobody can match him.