Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@NeutalBitiya Congress has crossed all limits, looking at the swiss account figures is just ridiculous...so they r crying tons...
NeutralBitiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

not surprised to see politics being discussed again

modi brought in the conversation again

and mods sleeping again

coz clearly that is all a package now which comes with the name fawad..terrorism..politics blah blah blah

it is like he cannot be spoken about as an actor anymore. Always these things be brought in.

Which is why i really feel he should not return

sad how no one discusses about his beautiful work in KNS being snubbed left right centre but would leave no point to discuss politics, terrorism and everything everytime fawad is brought in discussion as if poor guy was the master mind behind all that

stay away fawad!!

just too much negativity he receives

😆 🤗
893917 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

@NeutalBitiya Congress has crossed all limits, looking at the swiss account figures is just ridiculous...so they r crying tons...

Congress would have NEVER done anything against black money.
anam10 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Is Rajpal Yadav Fawad's Ostrich?
Which movie did they work together?
1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

Definitely Rajpal. Infact all character artists like Rajpal, Paresh Rawal, Anupam Kher etc are lot more talented than any lead actor. But what they lack is charisma to draw audiences to cinemas which is why they are like the masala in the main dish ie make the dish tasty but dont work alone.

What I find interesting about this thread is that the TM didnt have guts to compare Fawad with any actor who works in the LEAD category. And secondly seeing a Fawad topic from the TM after a while. That means all that talk about Fawad being unbanned has already the TM worried. I can imagine the state of some faltu starkids now. I hope Fawad stays in Pak only so that the TM's BP remains stable and faltu starkids fake stardom(in their head) stays intact.

thanks 4 doing my open brain surgery, but its empty.
1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

U r a she?? It's a shock. 😆 I perceived u as boy becoz acc to general perception more boys work alone in US than gals and u were working in US so thot u were a boy. my mistake. I ususally ignore these type of Perceptions but it becomes difficult to completely let it go. 😆

to RR:- yaar gutsy ki baat na karo. Zandubaam and Lakhan are example of gutsy people.

on contrary I find it hard to believe that 9tanki is a girl becoz gals usually dont state blunt things like she does.

Don't shock me 😆 i m citizen, and i m not on work visa ... my family lives here... last i knew my parents had 1 boy and 1 girl 😆 but its wrong perception to think only boys go out for work. If I like something I appreciate that thing but if I dislike something fir toh god he usay bachey. 😆

ladkey bus naam ke sher hotey... ghar pe sherni he raaz karti hai... When was the last time u heard any boy giving blunt reply to anyone, yeh zimadari sirf hum ladkiyo ke pass he hai... ladkey bus gaali dete ya fir edkam shaant rehtey hai when r angry.

1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

it is like he cannot be spoken about as an actor anymore. Always these things be brought in.

Which is why i really feel he should not return

sad how no one discusses about his beautiful work in KNS being snubbed left right centre but would leave no point to discuss politics, terrorism and everything everytime fawad is brought in discussion as if poor guy was the master mind behind all that

stay away fawad!!

just too much negativity he receives

whats negativity about FK in this thread ?
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
664269 thumbnail
So Rajpal has replaced RK in all the comparison with Fawad ? Suited atleast Rajpal has earned his libing like Fawad and was not given on a platter. Moreover Rajpal has never given a 100 cr disaster which makes him a better competition for not only Fawad but fipor other youngsters too. Rajpal also was never rejected by so many girls and thus it makes him get more points to be in this poll. Poor Ranbir though, he was being touted as the next khan and superstar but even Rajpal has replaced him at these polls ..
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

So Rajpal has replaced RK in all the comparison with Fawad ? Suited atleast Rajpal has earned his libing like Fawad and was not given on a platter. Moreover Rajpal has never given a 100 cr disaster which makes him a better competition for not only Fawad but fipor other youngsters too. Rajpal also was never rejected by so many girls and thus it makes him get more points to be in this poll. Poor Ranbir though, he was being touted as the next khan and superstar but even Rajpal has replaced him at these polls ..

How dare RK has temerity to be compared to a TV star. Humara Rajpal is far more suited. Reality is at least RK got 100 crore movie to play with. Fawad could only aim for parallel lead roles

Don't let your bitterness to spoil the good will Indians have for Fawad. We all liked him and don't feel good about his departure. But when you are dealing with countries like India and Pakistan, you need to accept this might happen. I wish Fawad will get a chance to do a 100 crore in his own country. Aim for something like that.
Edited by indfam - 7 years ago