Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

^ I have come to india and everyone around me is so supportive of this step. Yes there has been problem in execution, still people are praising Modi and understand that it's a huge step and he had to do this without very long planning to avoid leak of news.
Only Kejri and Rahul seem to criticize this.

Kejriwal and Rahul are jokers. Kejriwal is losing his credibility pretty fast. God when he started his political career, i prayed for his win. Now I regret that.

Venezuela tried to follow it but cudn't. also heard Pakistan is trying for a revised version of demonetisation. they r removing their Rs. 5000 note.

Demonetisation's execution is bad. But still people are happy becoz daily there are news about some black money being caught.

The funda of 'hum khush nahi toh dusre bhi nahi hone chahiye works pretty well here.😆😆
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
PP - When I was watching news from another country, I thought that Modi has committed political suicide coz people are suffering.
Now that I am in India, the ground reality and support for Modi is phenomenal. Even maids are praising Modi at my place!!
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

Kejriwal and Rahul are jokers. Kejriwal is losing his credibility pretty fast. God when he started his political career, i prayed for his win. Now I regret that.

Venezuela tried to follow it but cudn't. also heard Pakistan is trying for a revised version of demonetisation. they r removing their Rs. 5000 note.

Demonetisation's execution is bad. But still people are happy becoz daily there are news about some black money being caught.

The funda of 'hum khush nahi toh dusre bhi nahi hone chahiye works pretty well here.😆😆

Don't know how successful it has been since almost all the estimated amount of 500 and 1000 notes have been deposited in the bank.. but we had fun.. standing in queue, discussing with office colleagues and at home, excitedly waiting for rule changes everyday, for once me and my hubby were not fighting with each other. It helped us forget other issues
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sero - You are married 😲 . I thought you are 18-19 year old girl
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

PP - When I was watching news from another country, I thought that Modi has committed political suicide coz people are suffering.
Now that I am in India, the ground reality and support for Modi is phenomenal. Even maids are praising Modi at my place!!

Nowadays News channels shows what they thinks. If they think scheme is gud, they will show gud parts only and if they think the scheme is bad, they will show only negative things. After watching one channel only u cant know about the true situation.

I prefer Rajya Sabha TV which give more balanced views than all these private channels. They get opposition as well as the governing party supporters and well educated people for debates. and those persons are literally stopped if they cross the line of decorum.

Anyways, even after being in troubles people are really happy. They may criticise the people not helping them at banks or at stores. But it's rare to find people who are bashing Modi for this. Or perhaps people around me are Modi-Supporters.
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serotonin

Don't know how successful it has been since almost all the estimated amount of 500 and 1000 notes have been deposited in the bank.. but we had fun.. standing in queue, discussing with office colleagues and at home, excitedly waiting for rule changes everyday, for once me and my hubby were not fighting with each other. It helped us forget other issues

U know I am really confused whether u r talking or trolling me. 😆 Becoz I found it ridiculous/hilarious that someone is excited or happy in standing in lines. well I cant speak from experience, as i haven't stood in lines after 8th november. neither for banks nor for ATMs.
NeutralBitiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

Don't forget Mamata Didi

But again there are definitely some problems people facing
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Only Congress, and few people who have black money r crying...

Sonia Gandhi being an outsider never luvd India from inside, she was more interested in making just black money.😕...n her Son is just stupid...When Sonia Gandhi was elected as PM...my dad said never make outsider ur Head...they just think of themselve, that atachment will be never there...he was so right.
NeutralBitiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@maha15 You see bjp netas also have blackmoney..no political leader is dudk ka dhula..you know before this demonitization was announced so many lands were bought at the same day at different places in indiain the name of bjp party offices. And also in west bengal a good amount money was deposited at bjp party a/c couple of days b4 the announcement.
It's not about bjp or congress or sp or bsp or aap..
All political parties are same.
Had congress or any other party been on power and taken the same step then bjp would've been protesting.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
not surprised to see politics being discussed again
modi brought in the conversation again

and mods sleeping again

coz clearly that is all a package now which comes with the name fawad..terrorism..politics blah blah blah

it is like he cannot be spoken about as an actor anymore. Always these things be brought in.

Which is why i really feel he should not return

sad how no one discusses about his beautiful work in KNS being snubbed left right centre but would leave no point to discuss politics, terrorism and everything everytime fawad is brought in discussion as if poor guy was the master mind behind all that

stay away fawad!!

just too much negativity he receives