Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Both are super talented actors
I am happy you compare fawad with rajpal yadav(he is one of the best actor in Bollywood)
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Definitely Rajpal. Infact all character artists like Rajpal, Paresh Rawal, Anupam Kher etc are lot more talented than any lead actor. But what they lack is charisma to draw audiences to cinemas which is why they are like the masala in the main dish ie make the dish tasty but dont work alone.
What I find interesting about this thread is that the TM didnt have guts to compare Fawad with any actor who works in the LEAD category. And secondly seeing a Fawad topic from the TM after a while. That means all that talk about Fawad being unbanned has already the TM worried. I can imagine the state of some faltu starkids now. I hope Fawad stays in Pak only so that the TM's BP remains stable and faltu starkids fake stardom(in their head) stays intact.

Edited by MrsKhan - 7 years ago
1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

Na 9tanki is no one's fan in bollywood. she is Modi's fan and all fawad fans hate Modi and 'bhakats'. so that fight continues.πŸ˜†

Sab sahi but 1 cheez galat kaha. I changed it πŸ˜†
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 09tanki

<font color="#006633">Sab sahi but 1 cheez galat kaha. I changed itπŸ˜†</font>

9tanki can't be a boy !! Boys are not so gutsy and funny πŸ˜‰

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
FK fans are learning fast !! Like we voted for ostrich, they voted for Rajpal πŸ‘πŸΌ
893917 thumbnail

Na 9tanki is no one's fan in bollywood. He is Modi's fan and all fawad fans hate Modi and 'bhakats'. so that fight continues.πŸ˜†

I'm a hardcore Modi bhakt as well a Fawad fan. Both co exist well in my life, so does in every Indian Fawad fans life.
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The-Dilettante

I'm a hardcore Modi bhakt as well a Fawad fan. Both co exist well in my life, so does in every Indian Fawad fans life.

U are first of this type here i think. πŸ˜† Keep existing please. πŸ˜† we desperately need this species here where the extreme views are written from both sides.πŸ˜†
893917 thumbnail

U are first of this type here i think. πŸ˜† Keep existing please. πŸ˜† we desperately need this species here where the extreme views are written from both sides.πŸ˜†

I think everybody here are. If you are talking about people who were against the so called ban, then yes I agree with them because the ban was cast by some useless Municipal agency and not Modi or the central government.
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The-Dilettante

I think everybody here are. If you are talking about people who were against the so called ban, then yes I agree with them because the ban was cast by some useless Municipal agency and not Modi or the central government.

yeah but bashing toh Modi and co ki huyi thi. πŸ˜†

chado yaar. kya fark padta h ban hone ya na hone se.
TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yesterday it was ostritch against rk and now yadav having landslide victory against fawad πŸ˜†