mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi all
See after reading tellychakkr article it is confirmed that they have changed the director
In kinshuk's live sessions it never occured that they are having issues with their director.
And for whatever reasons known only to the production house it is definitely going to affect the show.
I wish and hope that it affects in a positive direction only.
The show is about to complete 100 episodes and at this point the director has been changed matters a lot.
So there are definitely some grave and serious reasons known only to them.
People were liking the show very much and don't know what new look and road it will turn to in the direction and light of new director.
After reading the article I am a bit shocked and confused.
Filhal mujhe sirf ek hi tareeka theek lag raha hay and that is we shld let it go and flow with the water.
Let the episodes be telecasted
Phir hum apni raye banay gay.
May be this is reason there are changes in Aryan's look and I think he is looking far better and apt for the situation right now.
His serious and mature look is complimenting his character .
So let's see that this new change brings with it winds of change
And new beginnings.
I am keeping my fingers crossed and so do you guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear!
Even i agree..i dont know how to react whether i should be happy or sad..
Hope this new director bring something positivity n luck to the show..so its seems the motive is to increase the trp...lets hope for the best!

Edited by urvi25 - 7 years ago
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
priaa its too early to talk about the new director ..lets see
He is the 3rd director for the show.. in 4 months 😕
We can hope only at this point
Edited by -Arishi- - 7 years ago
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We just hope this change will positive for the show.. let see what turn will come in ersk.. as I am so confused about what is going to happen
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have questions who thinks thinks they will bring this track to end soon within 2 weeks seeing how fast they went today I bet the misscarage will happen this week who else thinks this or is it just me
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree , we can pray /hope for best only .
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahhu

I have questions who thinks thinks they will bring this track to end soon within 2 weeks seeing how fast they went today I bet the misscarage will happen this week who else thinks this or is it just me

Well seeing the speed of today epi even i think this track will end soon 😉 not more then 2 weeks if there is no maga episode of hanoman
mystory thumbnail
What new winds of change this new director will bring with him that only time can tell
And let time be its best judge.
Bcoz when a ship is sailing and suddenly there comes a storm or you just change the pilot then ship ek baar toh larkhara jati hay.
And phir jab ap 6 months say kissi say juray ho toh ek Nay banday say taal bethanay may time toh lagta hay.
I knw ki kinshuk shivya and all the other actors at Ersk are directors actor.
They would act the way their director would want to.
But still they shared a platform with the previous director and for those moments he was their mentor.
You become use to the person...compatibility aa jati hay.
I just wish ki sab jaldi apnay new sir kay saath compatible ho jaye because after all that matters is smooth sailing which can happen only when their is perfect partnership and taal mail.
I wish them luck and love.
Aur ab may nay zada atkalay lagayi toh I will get only confusion and frustration.
Although I am saying all this somewhere I am still not convinced
Help please help

kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Di 1st let us see his work
Frankly speaking the 2nd one work and editing was not good enough and all of us had problems with it..lets wait and C
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: kussum1

Di 1st let us see his work

Frankly speaking the 2nd one work and editing was not good enough and all of us had problems with it..lets wait and C

May be you are right
He use to cut short all the archi scenes.
Lets wait then.
May be the new one will give us fresh and happy stuff.