Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Thanx for preview. Oh so Astha doesnt know that sia is simran's daughter. I think simran must tell the truth warna later it will lead to more confusion
vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey not-so-innocentindian 😉 !

Sitting in UK you are spoiling the pleasure of reading sree's updates. I don't watch any promos, only sit for the serials as such. Not much time to wait for the the promos to come up. Not that the serial is a whodunit or something like that, but I think you understand.

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vvrsun

Hey not-so-innocentindian 😉 !

Sitting in UK you are spoiling the pleasure of reading sree's updates. I don't watch any promos, only sit for the serials as such. Not much time to wait for the the promos to come up. Not that the serial is a whodunit or something like that, but I think you understand.

lol - umm, i did it innocently - is that a good enough excuse? 😉 😆

other than that - it's up to the individual whether they want to read it... that's one reason its in a topic of its own.... hope thats ok (i know sree thinks its ok) ....

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey,

Nice sense of humor! I always read all your posts, so I went in expecting some imaginative stuff, but it was the real thing. Anyway sree's updates are great and I just can't wait to read 'em.

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vvrsun

Hey,

Nice sense of humor! I always read all your posts, so I went in expecting some imaginative stuff, but it was the real thing. Anyway sree's updates are great and I just can't wait to read 'em.

😃

Word Count: 0

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh thanks vvrsun for liking my updates....Another thanks for understanding what innocentindian said....😛