Post Eviction, Rahul Dev Makes SHOCKING Bold Statements!

Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
On Om Swami still inside the house: "A man who has no respect for women, who make passes at them and looks at them inappropriately, is inside the Bigg Boss 10 house. So, I don't know where are we heading. The same viewers, who talk about women rights and progressiveness, are keeping him inside. I am disappointed with the audience."

On being happy to be out of the house: "I am relieved that I am out of the show because the game has gone dirty. I don't understand how people like Swami Om and Priyanka Jagga are still there. I just hope they don't end up in top five. That would be really sad. What they do on the show is not entertainment, that is pathetic"

On who should be the winner of the show: Rahul wants Lopamudra, Gaurav or Rohan to win the game from the celebrity team and he would prefer Manu Punjabi or Manveer Gurjar over any other Indiawale. "They both entertain and play the game well. There are some things about them which I don't like but overall they are far better than other Indiawale and I wouldn't mind seeing them in top five," said Rahul.

On Manu-Mona's love angle: "I have no fear in saying this that it is obviously a fake thing. It is for the show and it worked well for them."
On his experience inside the house: Rahul Dev revealed that he has developed a lot of patience now and also said that if he had not known more about the show's format, he would have never signed the show.

On dirty game inside the house: "I didn't go for it knowing about how things work there. I hadn't seen any season. I signed the show just two days before entering the Bigg Boss house. Had I known left, right and centre about the show, I might have not have said yes. In future too, I am all for reality shows which are task-based but not something which has people peeing in their pants or screaming at the top of their lungs."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nt that shocking. I guess through his nature in it was evident about his opinions. Im glad he didnt drop to that level of baba or pri. And i agree with him on pri n baba statement. Thats y i want pri out. How bad does that look like audience like us r loving this crap🤪. But bb is only hell bent on such entertainmnet.🤢.
Thanks for sharing 😳
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sadly it's not d audience dat's saving dem but d Big Boss team...becoz had dat been d case den both d supposedly most entertaining contestants wudn't have been voted out d very first time dey landed in nominations infact Priyanka toh got kicked out even d second time around 🤣 but it's d Big Boss team who not only keeps bringing d disgusting baap-beti duo back over and over again but also keeps saving dem by resorting to unfair means 🤢🤢🤢
Edited by TheBigTamasha - 7 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
audience have voted that priyanka jagga out not once but twice
it is clear from their side that they don't want dirt like baba and priyanka inside

it is only BB team going to every limit to keep them inside

imagine bringing an evicted contestant as wild card then again she gets evicted and once again BB saves her ass by putting her in secret room and saving her from yet another nomination..how biased can one get
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just suprised how he didnt said these things inside😆

vinnithelover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said sir. But Audience do nothing.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with rahul completely
om n jagga r d worst contestant in d history of bigg boss even dolly bindra didn't pass such offensive personal remarks
om lifting lopa's skirt was so idiotic bb team shd hav evicted him just for that
n priyanka's remarks abt manu's mom were so pathetic
why bb team n audience r saving them is beyond me