Hi! Everyone (info about #Hashtag)

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
sometimes actor/ actress Ask for feedback or opinion about current track whoever in twitter or Instragram give ur opinion & i hope they will pass this to writer/CV.
Yesterday sunayana asked in twitter check that .
Someone mentioned about trend on 100epi then choose ur hastag And use this, can msg to ERSK FC and im sure they can help us. extremely sorry guys for less activity ,fever- throat problem & ofcourse net problem (what A luck!)
Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai Sana.
Net problem,throat problem. Same here dear. I could not be. Active the past two days.
I am on Twitter. I also want to know how to trend this. .
I will try to reply on Insta too .
Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Hai Sana.

Net problem,throat problem. Same here dear. I could not be. Active the past two days.
I am on Twitter. I also want to know how to trend this. .
I will try to reply on Insta too .

1st of All πŸ€— teddy bear Hug πŸ€— well it Normal like while Tweet to cast or normal tweet just use hastag just an example #CongratsFor100EpiTeamERSK #100EpisodesOfERSK etc and retweet others tweet who is using this tag ,normally trend continue for 1 or 2 day Like the day they will telecast 100 epi till next day before 101 epi u can write Thank u msg alongwith that Tag (u know word Limitation in tweet) have less idea about Instragram. But i guess Normally people use same tag for FB/twitter/instra .hope u'll understand.
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok ok Sana
I will try.
Thanks.
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
tweeted to few fc one of them @ShivyaPFansClub retweeted that means they will think about it and someone name @urvarshee told that she/they will inform later so whoever in twitter or other site check before using hashtag
urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

tweeted to few fc one of them @ShivyaPFansClub retweeted that means they will think about it and someone name @urvarshee told that she/they will inform later so whoever in twitter or other site check before using hashtag

@sana_jannat i hve already posted abt the hashtag topic on my new post! @urvarshee is me πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: urvi25

@sana_jannat i hve already posted abt the hashtag topic on my new post! @urvarshee is meπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Thank U 😊 πŸ€—