ArchI New year special Os FINALLY posted updated :))))))

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Coming soon with lots of romance with only romance for u guys πŸ˜›
Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Guys i am so sorry the thing got deleted i will write it again n post it 😭😭
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh no
I was waiting for itπŸ˜’
Okay write again later and then post it.
Take some rest now.
It can wait you no.
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

Oh no

I was waiting for itπŸ˜’
Okay write again later and then post it.
Take some rest now.
It can wait you no.

No di I am writing it I will be done soon then take rest I don't want to forget it :))
Sehreem1 thumbnail
they both looked at each other and they kissed each other until they could not breath aryan picked up saachi and put her on the bed had a romantic night shhh lets not disturb :) Archi were sleeping each other arm they were sleeping so peaceful It was 8:am Aryan woke up and saw his Sundar Dulhan sleeping (like Kinshuk says lol ) Aryan could not stop thing about last night how they became one He kissed saachi on her forehead she woke up and hugged him And said thank u for always loving me n making me special I LOVE U <3 Saachi u deserve all of this I am lucky to someone like U I don't know what I would do without u :) they both didn't wanna to get up Aryan told saachi we have started a our new life and it's new year Aryan promise me u will never leave u no matter what I will die if u leave me I won't be able to live without u Aryan put his finger on her lip I will never leave u u are my life u are my everything He kissed her They went to get ready they were going on a boat ride.saachi Held his hand and Said I love u and They were taking pictures Archi took a pic of them Kissing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ After the boat ride they went on the beach Aryan picked her up and turned her around and they just stared at each not caring about they went to a new year party Saachi wore a white dress while the handsome Aryan wore a White t shirt and black pants πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ They were sitting at the table and just lost in each other thoughts Aryan went to get a drink for them when some crazy girl asked Aryan to dance he said no but she kept asking he walked away and gave saachi the drink and said she will be back the girl came asked saachi who is that Hot guy u are With hes my husband why are u asking ? I want to dance with him can i please dance with him saachi was about to say something but Aryan came and said no I want to dance with my wife he asked saachi to dance they went on the floor and he knew he did not have to say anything but he still did n told Saachi I will never cheat on u or look at any saachi stopped him Aryan I have full faith on u AND are love U don't have to say anything <3 Saachi Hugged him while there were dancing :) 5 4 3 2 1 HAPPY new years :) Aryan hugged saachi and kissed her on the lips They partied for a little bit more went to back to the hotel Aryan went to go shower But forgot his towel so he called saachi and said can u pass me my towel saachi gave it to him But Aryan pulled her in the washroom and put her under the shower with the water on πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ he went to close and they started there lovey dubby moments Aryan picked her up and put her on the bed ok guys lets not disturb
lol

SORRY GUYS FOR POSTING LATE IT GOT DELETED THE FIRST TIME I HOPE U LIKE IT I WILL WRITE MORE IN A BIT :)) WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK LOVE U GUYS πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oye hoye mahhu
Tu toh romance ki teacher ban gayi re
You have become a pro in this.
Superb
Loved it.
And the way you are using my ideas I feel like i am a part of them.
Thanks for making me a part of them.
You are giving a life to romantic dreams so beautifully.
I could have never done such a fantastic job dear.
Keep writing
Don't be sorry sweety it happens all the time with me
Thankyou for a lovely weekend
Bye
Gn

Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

Oye hoye mahhu

Tu toh romance ki teacher ban gayi re
You have become a pro in this.
Superb
Loved it.
And the way you are using my ideas I feel like i am a part of them.
Thanks for making me a part of them.
You are giving a life to romantic dreams so beautifully.
I could have never done such a fantastic job dear.
Keep writing
Don't be sorry sweety it happens all the time with me
Thankyou for a lovely weekend
Bye
Gn

Aww di thank u so much for the lovely feedback
N di I could not do it without your guys idea u all are apart of this not only me :)) let me know if u want it ok weekdays to or only weekends πŸ˜›
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai mahhu
Nice one dear.
Romance in air. So cute cute archi moments.
U should write often.
Sorry for my late comments.
simran85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well written Mahhu πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oyy hoyy mahhu kya baar hai
It was a good one again πŸ‘πŸΌ