I will alwaye be by your side no matter what os updated

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
The truth was out everyone was mad at sushant saachi and aryan because no one told them about mala. Priyanka lost her baby they were all in shock ma sa told archi to stay away from priyanka . they went home archi and shushant brought home sonu everyone got even more mad just showed the anger from the face. Ma sa came towards saachi and said it's all because of u this is happening everyone got shocked Aryan held her masa continued saying stuff and saachi tried to say sorry but ma sa said if u are sorry then leave the house everyone got shocked no one was able to believe ma sa was saying such a thing. saachi said If this will make everyone happy i will leave the house. she let go of aryan hand and went to pack aryan stood there in shock with everyone else saachi came down and took ashidward ( sorry don't know how to spell it lol ) they did not want her to go but they just stood there saachi looked at aryan and was about to leave the house when he held her hand and said I am coming with u saachi was shock and stared at him. He went close and said that I promised u while we were getting married n I promised your family I will stand by u :)) Ma sa said what did u do to my son I wish we left u at the wedding aryan said bas ma sa he shouted ma sa got shocked u been blaming saachi for stuff she hasn't even done and he went n told babasa . babasa looked at her pissed ( aryan found out about the vraat from bua ) Aryaan went and told ma sa and the whole family about the truth about the wraat and about the panditji. I am not going to stay in a house were my wife gets no respect they were about to leave babasa stopped them and he went to saachi and said sorry for sarita behaviour she said no i understand shes a mother :) babsa said u both are not leaving the only person that really at fault is shushant they told them to go to there room . Ma sa got a lecture from babasa and also everyone got mad at neelima after a few hrs ma sa went to there room and cried while apologizing to saachi about everything but saachi said there is no need she understands she is a mother and hugs her they break up the hug and also says sorry to aryan :) Ma sa leaves the room and saachi hugs aryan n says i am sorry i was going to leave the house n u but i didn't know what to do at that time and says thank u for having my back and kisses his check aryan bring saachi face up and says I will always support u no matter what he started crying and said I can't live without u I will die if u leave me saachi puts her figure on his lip he removes her hand and they look into each other eye and come close aryan picks her up and the make lots of love all night :)))

Guys don't know how good it is let me know if u like it :))))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wish like this happen in the show
It was very nice
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kussum1

I wish like this happen in the show

It was very nice

Really I didn't think it was good but thank u :)
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Too good mahi
I really like Aryan in tears 😳
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏 its really Nice dear ,Keep dreaming & writing it for us.wish someone stop her and glad u reveal fast issue.🤗
Sorry now problem in Like button sometime work Sometimes not😔
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow mahhu this is the best of u till now. I just liked how u showed everything.
And I would like to suggest u a small thing if u don't mind dear.
Don't write continuously.break the OS into two to three paras.
It would be more reader friendly I feel.
Anyway u continue it as u wish . We r always ready to read ur stories. .