Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kussum1

Di i found it so thought to share it with you ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Di Aryan in front of his family is little bit weak i found him๐Ÿ˜•

Beta its not called weakness its called love and care towards his brother and family ๐Ÿ˜ณ
But love and care 8s also towards sachi ๐Ÿ˜ณ sachi ka Aryan wont leave her bharosa rakh๐Ÿ˜‰
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

What is ramayan wala track๐Ÿ˜•

Just like in ramyan ram -sita & laxman vanvas ke liye gaye the..in ersk laxman- urmila & ram will leave the sethiya bhavan
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kussum1

Divorce๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒwhy divorce di๐Ÿ˜•and Aryan have a personality he won't agree to such things๐Ÿ˜ณ

TRP ke liye kuch bhi karte hain yeh log, I hv no trust right now, there is no breather in the serial, ek episode bhi pura Khushi wala nahi hai abhi.
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ALVINA DI I agree with you that the episodes are becoming more tensed and depressing but that doesn't mean Aryan will divorce sachi ๐Ÿ˜• the story is about partnership and sajhedari they might separate for short periods of time but not divorce ๐Ÿ˜’
simran85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

I think ramayan wala track hi honay wala hay

Let's wait and watch
How it unfolds.

I too think Ramayan wala track shuru hone wala hai, for this reason they are comparing archi with Ram Sita
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think something will happen like this Sarita is angry with Archi Now And yes she might ask sachi to stay 1000 miles away from priyanka But order to leave house & Aryan !
I dont think bcz Theme of Show is support & Stand by in ups and down of Life .Journey of Archi to True companion from Husband-wife.
About Ramayan track (latest edition or modern version ๐Ÿ˜† ) If they leave then problem (i mean tension) will solve in a sec Sarita will lose someone to blame ,same goes to mittal's (bcz if Sachi is accused wrongly do u think Viren /mittal's will stay quite) and then priyanka wont face Sushant nor Sonu so it'll be easy for her to move on !
And Archi- Sushant r educated & experienced enough to earn.

So Nothing will happen like this .
Sonu will stay Sethia mansion probably few days archi & Sushant will take care of him and in between family's honour relationship everything will be spoiled/ hampered.
Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
poor sanchi. Thanks for sharing
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai thanks for sharing.
This is shocking and I hope it does not go this way.
It will become a typical daily soap then
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Guys what if there is a separation track it would be acually not a bad idea they are still together there not mad at each other but aryan can't see everyone get mad at her so he sends her to her parents house n we would get go see a lot of archi moments maybe him sneaking inside the house who agrees ?? Btw I think I will right about this if u guys want?
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahhu

Guys what if there is a separation track it would be acually not a bad idea they are still together there not mad at each other but aryan can't see everyone get mad at her so he sends her to her parents house n we would get go see a lot of archi moments maybe him sneaking inside the house who agrees ?? Btw I think I will right about this if u guys want?

Hai mahhu.
U r on a writing spree dear. I am yet to read some OS ๐Ÿ˜Š. I will complete them soon and comment. ๐Ÿ˜›
Separation is good to see but not in this way I think. If archi themselves want to live separately for some time to solve the issues its ok but no Saritha separating them. ๐Ÿ˜•
Let's ๐Ÿ˜Š see