Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
It's been 1 year since they been married saachi wasn't feeling well but she didn't tell aryan to worry him they were all sitting and saachi was bringing halwa but she felt dizzy and fell they all ran to her picked her up and took to there room they called the doctor they were standing outside except Masa and she came out serious aryan what happened ma sa ?? is saachi ok? she said go inside and aryan went saachi are u ok he hugged her and whispered ap papa bana wala ho ( sorry not really good with hindi writing) u are going to be a papa) he got up shocked everyone came and congratulated them the doctor said come to the clinic tomorrow we need to do some test :) they all left saachi got up and asked Aryan are u happy with this ? Aryan looked at her and picked her up and kept saying I love u I LOVE U too Aryan i am feeling dizzy put me down please he put her down and said thank u saachi for giving me the best gift in the world and kissed her :) are u really happy ? of course i am ik i said i didn't want kids right now but When i heard the news i re grate saying that i wish we had kids before 😉 they hugged each other aryan I cant believe that or pyar ki nishani is inside me right now 😳 aryan put his ear to her stomach and started talking to the baby few minutes they started fighting saachi said she wants a boy just like aryan and aryan wants a girl like saachi 😃 while they were fight saahi fell asleep on aryan he kept his hand in saachi hand and another on her stomach 😊 the next day they went to get there check up done the doctor said congrats your wife is having twins they both got shocked and happy at the same time aryan hugged her and gave a kiss and said this is the best news ever thank u they went home and told the family they all were excited at night Aryan u won't stop loving me since i will be fat he said no u will be the most beautiful girl I don't care if u are fat or not u are caring my baby that all it matters i want u and my babys to safe and healthy
9 months pass they were eagerly waiting for the day 2 come around 3 am saachi started to have pain and aryan ran and called everyone they took her to the hospital they were worried because the doctor said we can only save the mother or the baby without thinking aryan save my saachi they were waiting outside 1 hr later congrats you wife gave birth to a boy and a girl and your wife and babies are ok can we see them only one at time aryan u go first babasa said hugging him they all were so happy aryan went in and saw the angles there nishani 😳 he went and kissed saachi and said thank u is not enough for what u gave me this is the best gift in the world they both held there babies in there hand Happily ever after

i hope this is good please give feed back :)
Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Mahuu,
Thanks for your efforts. you gave us so many romantic moments in one day :)
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome
Love you mahhu for giving us so many happy moments
Itni khushi ki kya bolu
I am so happy for archi.
Congrats bua ji apko ek bhatija and ek bhatiji hoye hein.
Mubarka Mubarka
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm glad u guys like it I will write so more later when I wake up 😛 I would right now but really lazy lol 🤣
simran85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful Mahhu 👏
Bap re ek din me itne sare os
Waiting for more 😊
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome awesome mahhu
This was best weekend..we didn't miss archi 😳

Kussum mubark hoon tum bua ban gaye😎