Archi first valentines day after marriage os updated

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Saachi thought she should do something romantic and special for aryan since he does so much for her . aryan was at work so saachi decorated there room with flowers balloons and she wore a red saarie that aryan gifted her it was sleeveless saaree http://boutiquesareeblouse.com/amala-paul-in-sleeveless-saree-blouse/ something like this i guess anyway she dressed up and aryan came home and saw the lights closed he thought saachi would be sleeping when he opened the light he got so surprised seeing the decoration saachi came from behind and hugged Aryan and wished him Aryan turned aryan and saachi kissed him on his forehead and he smiled Aryan said what is all this she said our first Valentines day after our marriage n u do so much for me n make me feel special everyday saachi hugged him n said I love u aryan πŸ˜› Aryan also said I love u and broke the hug he saw saachi in the saree and told her u are the most hottest person ever ☺️ saachi had a candle light dinner waiting for them they sat down and fed each other aryan bit saachi hand when she fed him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ they also danced and were lost in each other😳 Aryan pulled saachi close and saachi kissed aryan on the lips he was shocked but happy at the same time and she removed his close and they kept making out until they could not breath saachi kissed aryan chin and body πŸ˜‰ and aryan kissed saachi again and while they kissed they fell on the bed and did not want to stop they wanted to be together all night they did not want to let go of each other they did not want this night to end after they had there funπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ they were cuddling each other in the blanket and got so happy that they became one and they kept talking and made a promise they will never never never never leave each other at anytime or for any reason they will stand by each other they will keep there romance always alive πŸ˜ƒ

Guys who wants a os on archi baby when saachi finds out shes pregnant ???

I have so many os i have so many ideas πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved it.
Kash ki aisa real may bhi ho pata ki saray couples duniya dari ko bula kar bus ek dusray kay saath puri zindagi spend kar patay.
Oh how I wish this could be a real thing.
But poof...there goes your dream bubbleπŸ˜’
Mahhu your writing skill are improving with each os.
Keep writing babe's.
And make that twin babies.
It would be fun.
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

Loved it.

Kash ki aisa real may bhi ho pata ki saray couples duniya dari ko bula kar bus ek dusray kay saath puri zindagi spend kar patay.
Oh how I wish this could be a real thing.
But poof...there goes your dream bubbleπŸ˜’
Mahhu your writing skill are improving with each os.
Keep writing babe's.
And make that twin babies.
It would be fun.

Hehe ok di I will write more later twins give some reactions and how will they react
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice mahhu just love it 😳
urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG! am again speechless mahhu..aap kamal karte ho..i hve read all the os u wrote..and its amazing..hope the cvs atleast use some ideas like these...because its time to see cute archi to sizzling archi..😳 hai nah guys
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mahhu di today you made our day with so much romance ☺️
Sehreem1 thumbnail
awww I love u guys I am glad u liked them i am opened for suggestions ❀️
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mahhu u r romance ki dukkan... priya said right u r improving with each os.. just loved it baby... write more..waiting to read
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ keep writing , network isn't in favor just like my health, will edit all comments later if possible.