Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Archi went out with friends and saachi met her old bf she never loved him or anything aryan knew about it to she was shocked when she saw him they haven't met in years saachi told aryan he was here aryan got shocked but he told her not to worry :) they were all talking when her ex bf sid came and said hi hugged everyone and went to saachi saachi held aryan hand he went up and said hey saachi long time she said ya long time he hugged her so she hugged back aryan didn't like the hug but he said nothing saachi introduced both of them and they sarted to talk and laughed aryan started to get jealous a little so he put his hand around her ๐Ÿ˜ณ sid came back to bring saachi back in his life since her loved her still . sid said lets chill soon they said ok saachi went to go meet him and aryan was coming a little he got stuck in traffic he had full faith in his love saachi but not him they were talking when sid said I still love u saachi I want u in my life . why did u leave me aryan reached and got shocked he stood there saachi says i am married i am happily married he says so divorce him and come to me we will get married and we will make a new house and everything aryaan was about to tell him off but he stopped saachi told him to shut up she Loves aryan a lot and can't imagine her life without him hes her lifeline and shes his lifeline he smilled and sid said u are lying this a arrange marriage so what it does not feel like arrange marriage It;s love marriage sid tired to hold her but our hero aryan came and stopped him n said i have the only right to hold her and kiss her and do anything with except u :))))) sid stood in shock aryan kissed saachi on the lip for the first time ever since they been togetherโ˜บ๏ธ they broke it off saachi was blushing and he told sid to leave because no one can between us except love aryan went on his knees and said will u marry me again and again every year on are anniversary she had tears and said yes they hugged and she looked at sid and said I never loved u and i never will I only love aryan ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ he got upset and walked away archi sat on the beach holding hands and looked at each other and had a another kiss and did not care about the world except about each This is called true love always stay together and not let any third person in
Ik not much romance but don't worry the next one will all be about romance ๐Ÿ˜ณ I think this did not make senses do let e know :)))))
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mahhu
It's good but your other os's were better.
Koi baat nahi chalta hay.
Nxt one shld be loaded with hot hot archi romance.
Waiting for it.
Still loved it.
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mystory

Mahhu

It's good but your other os's were better.
Koi baat nahi chalta hay.
Nxt one shld be loaded with hot hot archi romance.
Waiting for it.
Still loved it.

Di I think I should only stick to romance ๐Ÿ˜‰
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its a nice one ๐Ÿ˜ณ but it was much filmy ๐Ÿ˜†
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kkd ko toh Acha laga hoga...is may toh kam romance tha
๐Ÿ˜†